Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful (4799 Views)

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God / Amazing Mathematics Fact! (pictures Attached) / What Is The Work And Uses Of Psychologist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by excober080(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2015
@ 1 × 8 + 1 = 9
@ 12 × 8 + 2 = 98
@ 123 × 8 + 3 = 987
@ 1234 × 8 + 4 = 9876
@ 12345 × 8 + 5 =98765
@ 123456 × 8 + 6= 987654
@ 1234567 × 8 + 7= 9876543
@ 12345678 × 8 + 8 = 98765432
@ 123456789 × 8 + 9 = 987654321

22 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Basildvalour(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Nice discovery
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by iamrealdeji(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2015
God is the greatest mathematician in the universe,the PHI number is another evidence

3 Likes

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by freecocoa(f): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2015
Please how exactly is this god's work?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by iamrealdeji(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:
is it not? Who created addition and multiplication? And values have to be represented with something,read about the PHI number=1.618 aka most beautiful number in the world and God's favorite number,it applies to different things in the world,in space,bee colony,sun flower,human body,Egyptian pyramids etc

5 Likes

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
is it not? Who created addition and multiplication? And values have to be represented with something,read about the PHI number=1.618 aka most beautiful number in the world and God's favorite number,it applies to different things in the world,in space,bee colony,sun flower,human body,Egyptian pyramids etc
God created addition and multiplication? Where is your proof of this biko? This is a new one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by iamrealdeji(m): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:
God created addition and multiplication? Where is your proof of this biko? This is a new one.
A seed drops on the ground,it germinates to form numerous seeds because rain fell on it,the higher the number of liters of water,the higher the number of seeds,the number liters of water has multiplication in it as in multiplying with the seeds and amount of sunlight and the result is numerous seeds,who created the water,the sunlight,the multiplication that occurred in it?
Another example,
Rain falls on the sea,meaning it adds up to the water in the sea,3 things should be noticed there,i.e Rain,Sea,Addition. who created the rain,who created the sea,who created the addition?

4 Likes

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Oahray: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
wtf! Please, mathematics is man's invention, just like the Internet. Granted, the brain was created by God.

You don't have to distort facts to appear godly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by femidejulius(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:

I already like u for this your comment
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by abumeinben(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
excober080:
@ 1 × 8 + 1 = 9
@ 12 × 8 + 2 = 98
@ 123 × 8 + 3 = 987
@ 1234 × 8 + 4 = 9876
@ 12345 × 8 + 5 =98765
@ 123456 × 8 + 6= 987654
@ 1234567 × 8 + 7= 9876543
@ 12345678 × 8 + 8 = 98765432
@ 123456789 × 8 + 9 = 987654321

Nature is mathematics bro

2 Likes

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by MisterLongman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
So God is now a mathematician undecided......
Nigerians and their religious over-sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by iamrealdeji(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oahray:
wtf! Please, mathematics is man's invention, just like the Internet. Granted, the brain was created by God.

You don't have to distort facts to appear godly.
A seed drops on the ground,it germinates to form numerous seeds because rain fell on it,the higher the number of liters of water,the higher the number of seeds,the number liters of water has multiplication in it as in multiplying with the seeds and amount of sunlight and the result is numerous seeds,who created the water,the sunlight,the multiplication that occurred in it?
Another example,
Rain falls on the sea,meaning it adds up to the water in the sea,3 things should be noticed there,i.e Rain,Sea,Addition. who created the rain,who created the sea,who created the addition?
I think outside the box,do too next time

2 Likes

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Oahray: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Another example,
I think outside the box,do too next time
smh. Mathematics isn't the increase in the examples you just mentioned. When you are able to recognize and understand that increase, that is mathematics.

It's like saying God created chemistry because water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen. Humans invented chemistry to understand chemicals that God created. Humans invented mathematics to understand and express their understanding of replicate parts of nature, just as they gradually developed the art of writing to preserve knowledge.

See where thinking outside the box has gotten you. I'd much rather think inside the box of common sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by iamrealdeji(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Oahray:
smh. Mathematics isn't the increase in the examples you just mentioned. When you are able to recognize and understand that increase, that is mathematics.

It's like saying God created chemistry because water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen. Humans invented chemistry to understand chemicals that God created. Humans invented mathematics to understand and express their understanding of replicate parts of nature, just as they gradually developed the art of writing to preserve knowledge.

See where thinking outside the box has gotten you. I'd much rather think inside the box of common sense.
For example,your math teacher gives you a math problem to solve from the ratio and proportion topic you're treating in math and tells you to share 10 mangoes among Ade,Bolu and Kike using ratio and proportion,you share it according to proportion,its the same thing as God creating our bodies according to proportion,its not some representation or whatever,God applied proportion that's in your math texbook in building your body,thats why your dick is not longer than your legs,your balls are not heavier than your head,your finger nails are not bigger than your palms,etc I still insist,stop thinking inside the box like you claimed,try to think outside the box
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Oahray: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
For example,your math teacher gives you a math problem to solve from the ratio and proportion topic you're treating in math and tells you to share 10 mangoes among Ade,Bolu and Kike using ratio and proportion,you share it according to proportion,its the same thing as God creating our bodies according to proportion,its not some representation or whatever,God applied proportion that's in your math texbook in building your body,thats why your dick is not longer than your legs,your balls are not heavier than your head,your finger nails are not bigger than your palms,etc I still insist,stop thinking inside the box like you claimed,try to think outside the box
I give up on the argument. It's hopeless. You do not even understand what mathematics is in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by freecocoa(f): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Chai! I can't deal, this one needs special attention.

Wtf?shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by iamrealdeji(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:

Wtf?shocked
special attention?
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
special attention?
Yea, your delusion that is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Haywhymido(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Owk
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Dekatron01(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
@ iamrealdeji :-
you are simply clueless & a clueless wouldn't change his views

God also invented Sex, Football, Swimming, Fencing, Golf, Motor Car
maledota Idiota

1 Like

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by iamrealdeji(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dekatron01:
@ iamrealdeji :-

you are simply clueless & a clueless wouldn't change his views

God also invented Sex, Football, Swimming, Fencing, Golf, Motor Car

maledota Idiota
go and read about the PHI number and it's relationship with nature and come and tell me if mathematics isn't applied in everything God created
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Funny thing is the guys that invented Mathematics probably don't believe in the existence of a Sky Daddy.

1 Like

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by imsuboi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Africans grin
Anything they can't explain, they tag it "an act of God".

1 Like

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by musaajebor(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Allahu akbar
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by agentofchange1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
yea. beauty of mathematics seen it before.

God gives every human special potentials and creativity in various facet and strata of human phenomenon

#Awesome.wonder.
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by dejt4u(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
excober080:
@ 1 × 8 + 1 = 9 @ 12 × 8 + 2 = 98 @ 123 × 8 + 3 = 987 @ 1234 × 8 + 4 = 9876 @ 12345 × 8 + 5 =98765 @ 123456 × 8 + 6= 987654 @ 1234567 × 8 + 7= 9876543 @ 12345678 × 8 + 8 = 98765432 @ 123456789 × 8 + 9 = 987654321
amazing
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by SirBlack999(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
iamrealdeji:
God is the greatest mathematician in the universe,the PHI number is another evidence
1.617,i first saw it in Da Vinci's code,i was surprised when i tried it out

1 Like

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by lilmax(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
He created the brain
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by wordcat(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
So this is god's work

1 Like

Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by wordcat(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
freecocoa:

Wtf?shocked

Lol. You haven't seen anything yet, their stupidity knows no boundary!
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by wordcat(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
[qu$mote author=oluafolabi post=38001207]Funny thing is the guys that invented Mathematics probably don't believe in the existence of a Sky Daddy. [/quote]

I don't believe that Multiplication, Subtraction, Addition and Division were invented by anybody.

It is natural- if you are holding one orange and I give u two more oranges, do u need anybody to tell u that will be having Three oranges?
Re: See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
How the hell is this the work of God?

Why are some people so ignorant like this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Bizarre Facts That Will Change The Way You See The World! / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike From 14th August 2017-Vangaurd / NOUN Project Topics & Research Materials | Download Final Year Project Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.