Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Immigration Form Number? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immigration Form Number? (3275 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Form Number? by firstgirl: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2006
How do get ur form number if u post ur form thru post office?
Re: Immigration Form Number? by nairajoel(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2006
Is the Immigration stuff still on? I am really confused and really needed to be correcetd. I am Katsina and can be reached through dclb2003@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Form Number? by kilombo: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2006
I have been trying to download the form through the link on nairaland but all effort proved abortive, can somebody give me a link to their website where I can download the forms on my own
Re: Immigration Form Number? by OgbonBab: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2006
Please can u give me ,info & send a forms
to this addr. bablogbon@yahoo.com,for completeion.Thanks
Re: Immigration Form Number? by Agartha: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2006
hi kilombo
u can send post your email address here so that i can send it as an attachment praying to God that it would go
agartha
Re: Immigration Form Number? by marcusjay(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2006
d immigration stuff will be closing on d 13th of october. if u need it send me ur email add marcusjay2005@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Form Number? by OMOADISA(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2006
pls i v sent my email address into ur box.i ll b looking forward seeing the form b4 the closing date.thanks alot
pls i need the job
Re: Immigration Form Number? by cosmorpel(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2006
Pls knw it dat d submission is CLOSING on d 11th not on 13th.
Re: Immigration Form Number? by ejiroesete: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2006
i"m confused wanted to send the bloody immigration form,some dude said they have suspended the whole stuff,is it true?
i sent it anyway. grin
Re: Immigration Form Number? by pindo007: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2006
if u need the form send me an email and at the subject put NIS + BSC or NIS + HND and i will get back to u with the form and its guidelines.

my email address is pindo007@yahoo.com
Re: Immigration Form Number? by nkemz: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2006
hey apart from gettin the form no. does one have to post it by mail or email?
Re: Immigration Form Number? by saintjoy(f): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2006
here is my address joychizo@yahoo.com,i have been trying to open there website
Re: Immigration Form Number? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2006
The immigration stuff is a whole lot of headache and I think the people there are a lot of stack illitrate!!! If you post your form you may be a very serious problem as the form may not be processed!! The form they said should not be posted is actually being asked for there at Abuja and you are also to said it along with the federal medical fitness certificate!! All those were not indicated in the online form. I wonder what they were thinking of!!
Re: Immigration Form Number? by segoye2(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2006
Hello Landers,

Well the immigration form cannot be sent via email address. I mean to the Immigration office. All you need do is try get the form from one of the links here on Nairaland. You can't access the form online again because I guess the download is slowing down the speed on their site.

After you fill in the form, though they are 2. one for B.Sc holders while the other for HND below. if you are applying for B.Sc (Supritendent) you need submit your form to The Director/Secretary, Civil Defence, Prisons and Immigration Service Board, Gwagwalada, Abuja.

While Applicant's for Inspectorate and Assistant Cadre (HND, OND, etc) are to send it to Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters, Abuja or all NIS state commands.

Bellow is a guideline for the form. Try Download it, though is on Acrobatic Reader. Meanwhile we have only tomorrow and maybe day after because the closing date is on 11th of October.

You can send your application to the state command in your state,

@ Seun
I read somewhere in the business forum about the e-gold scammer Vin, something. There I got to know the admin of this forum Nairaland (seun) Man you have done a great job. Is not easy to make this kind of big dream come to reality. Am proud of you and am sure landers do too.

@ firstgirl,
Where you asked of your form number? pls try explan more on your point form number.

I wish us all goodluck

Re: Immigration Form Number? by Jumocke(f): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2006
Hi marcusjay,
I will appreciate if u can send immigration form to my e-mail address if it is too late. My e-mail is: jummy1904@yahoo.com.
Your favourable consideration would be highly appreciated
Jummy
Re: Immigration Form Number? by Jumocke(f): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2006
Pls agartha, kindly send the immigration form to my box. jummy1904@yahoo.com.
God bless u as you do so on time.
Jummy
Re: Immigration Form Number? by lopezpal: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2006
check this website for the form www.immigration.gov.ng then click enter and then click on NIS recruiting form. you can then open the form by clicking on any of the forms then save it in your diskette when it is open. i wish u all the best.
Re: Immigration Form Number? by firstgirl: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
but there is a column to fill the form number,i dont know they said u have 2 travel to abuja inorder to submit the form.
Re: Immigration Form Number? by 9ja4eva: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2007
Am really proud of the immigration officers though.
Re: Immigration Form Number? by bosmanfarm: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2007
NIS FORM-HND
[email][/email]bosmanfarms@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Please,what Is The Name Of The Md/ceo Of First Bank / Waec Aptitude Test Questions / Vacancies At U N T H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.