Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? (12270 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / Reflection Of Stoning The Devil in Muslim's character! / What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by PurestBoy(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2009
I just heard today that Muslims go to mecca to stone the devil. Is this a true statement? Does it mean Satan has his base in mecca?
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by Lagosboy: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2009
@Purestboy.

This is a false statement you heard.

Muslims go to Meccah for pilgrimage and in fulfilling the 5th pillar of islam. The riual rites in Meccah symbolises the events that happened between Ibraheem (AS) , his wife Hagar (AS) and son Ishmael (AS) . The jamrat (stoning) is a symbolic stoning to reflect the location in which satan tempted Abraham and he pelted the devil with stones.
The devil is a jinn in islam and he can move anywhere and we do not say in the least that the devil is located at the places of jamarat. It is a symbolic stoning period.
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by PurestBoy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2009
How about the muslim handicap who are unable to throw stone? How are they going to please Allah?
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by Horus(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2009
Let’s analyze this casting of pebbles at the devil situation. Here you have thousands of hot Muslims gathered around three stone pillars, desperately trying to get there twenty-one stones inside of the pits. If you really took the time to analyze this you would see that this ritual had to have been man-made, unless you think that your God, “Allah” would set you up to get hurt. Think about it, thousands of pilgrims are all gathered around these pits, throwing rocks. That means thousands of rocks, some large, are being thrown towards the front and all of the people in the front are getting knocked in the head. Is any body shouting a prayer for these people?
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by littleb(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2009
Stoning the devil in mecca is just a disposition to follow the tradition of prophet Ibrahim. This is not physical devil but only symbolizing rebuking of the devil. It is one of the major rites in Hajj.
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by focused123(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
@poster :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course to go to Mecca to circumnavigate the Kabbah in ignorance and stone the devil they did not see.

Of course the devil reside in Saudi Arabia and the devil reside in the mind of every muslims that is why they kill people under any slightest provocation. That is why the muslims produces the best terrorist and suicide bombers the world have ever seen.

I no fit laugh O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by Abuzola11(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2009
A retard for that matter
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by focused123(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

A retard for that matter

Walayi, you and Muhammed are the greatest retard in this world

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by muhsin(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Abuzola, please start ignoring focus thing, for he's focus-less, wallahi.
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by luvola(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2009
truth is bitter. allah is an animal living in kabba.
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by luvola(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
truth is bitter. allah is an animal living in kabba.
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by Abuzola11(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2009
Let me teach a lesson
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by Abuzola11(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
2:88

: And they say, "Our hearts are wrapped (i.e. do not hear or understand Allah's Word)." Nay, Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is that which they believe.
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by thehijj(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2012
NEW SET of THREE IDOLS FOR ARABIA and HAJJ
The three jamarat are named (starting from the east)
the first or smallest jamrah (al-ula or as-sughra‎ [female]) al-UZZa,
the middle jamrah (al-wusta) MANaat,
and the largest jamrah (al-`Aqabah or al-kubra [female] al-LAT).

Yes on hajj akbar, thats the one with the extera days, too bad that doesn't,include a trip insiide the KAABA, so you can see the new golden images of the sun and moon the saudis put in.
LOOK, if you do any ritual to any Idol ,then you are in some form of IDOL WORSHIP,and don;t get me started on the sacride BLACK STONE.
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by LagosShia: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
thehijj:

NEW SET of THREE IDOLS FOR ARABIA and HAJJ
The three jamarat are named (starting from the east)
the first or smallest jamrah (al-ula or as-sughra‎ [female]) al-UZZa,
the middle jamrah (al-wusta) MANaat,
and the largest jamrah (al-`Aqabah or al-kubra [female] al-LAT).

who gave them these names? any evidence to back your allegation?

Yes on hajj akbar, thats the one with the extera days, too bad that doesn't,include a trip insiide the KAABA, so you can see the new golden images of the sun and moon the saudis put in.
that still doesn't mean that muslim worship the idols if you're saying the truth.but i have seen the videos you presented to support your allegation and those videos are speculation and nothing more.

LOOK, if you do any ritual to any Idol ,then you are in some form of IDOL WORSHIP,and don;t get me started on the sacride BLACK STONE.

so even the Black Stone is regarded as an "idol" to the "submitters" and followers of Rashad Khalifa?

is that how far Shaitan has led you astray because of Rashad Khalifa?have pity on yourself!!!
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by thehijj(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2012
LagosShia:

who gave them these names? any evidence to back your allegation?
that still doesn't mean that muslim worship the idols if you're saying the truth.but i have seen the videos you presented to support your allegation and those videos are speculation and nothing more.

so even the Black Stone is regarded as an "idol" to the "submitters" and followers of Rashad Khalifa?

is that how far Shaitan has led you astray because of Rashad Khalifa?have pity on yourself!!!

There many places online including the Saudi Embassy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_the_Devil

Only Zaide, none of the other companions, or names of the wives of Prophet Muhammad are mention in The Qur’an. Even The Black Rock is not mention in The Qur’an, and Prophet Muhammed,He has no sons.
The Black Stone is a Shivaling. Rashad Khalifa was NOT a prophet but he was an enlightened Imam,but still unlike in sunni muslim countries     no one in the USA  has the right to kill any one for their personal beliefs.
MUSLIM HIJRAs are all over india and pakiland so you can pretent all you want but truth is truth
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by LagosShia: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2012
thehijj:

There many places online including the Saudi Embassy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_the_Devil

Only Zaide, none of the other companions, or names of the wives of Prophet Muhammad are mention in The Qur’an. Even The Black Rock is not mention in The Qur’an, and Prophet Muhammed,He has no sons.
The Black Stone is a Shivaling. Rashad Khalifa was NOT a prophet but he was an enlightened Imam,but still unlike in sunni muslim countries     no one in the USA  has the right to kill any one for their personal beliefs.
MUSLIM HIJRAs are all over india and pakiland so you can pretent all you want but truth is truth

i think you are drifitng off what i was saying.

so do you deny the existence of the Prophet's (sa) daughter Lady Fatima (as) because she is too is not mentioned in the Quran at all? do you deny the exitence of Imam Hassan (as) and Imam Hussain (as),the grandchildren of the Prophet (sa)? so going by only accepting what is mentioned in the Quran,the Prophet Muhammad (sa) only had perhaps one companion in the name of Zaid (ra)?

i know very well that the Quran is a divine book of guidance and not a history textbook or a biographical work.it is not even a book on arabia.so i dont really see the point you are making on the black stone.
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by thehijj(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
LagosShia:

i think you are drifitng off what i was saying.

so do you deny the existence of the Prophet's (sa) daughter Lady Fatima (as) because she is too is not mentioned in the Quran at all? do you deny the exitence of Imam Hassan (as) and Imam Hussain (as),the grandchildren of the Prophet (sa)? so going by only accepting what is mentioned in the Quran,the Prophet Muhammad (sa) only had perhaps one companion in the name of Zaid (ra)?

i know very well that the Quran is a divine book of guidance and not a history textbook or a biographical work.it is not even a book on arabia.

No one is denying the existence of the Prophet's off springs or his companions; it is just that, whatever they had to say through HEARSAY, other than Qur’an!!! is not of DIVEN prudence, I do not know at this time, if she is the same one the Catholics call “Our Lady of Fatima”, (even though we now have Muslim Nuns, married to the Qur’an living in Pakistan) but again she is not a prophet in the Islamic sense of the word and Zaid is only mention in the Qur’an because the wife situation with the Prophet.

After the Angels purified the Prophet’s heart, not only did he become the seal of all the Prophets, he also became the last of the Infallible Ones (I do not believe Shia Imams are infallible, sorry), until the coming of whomever it is to come, Jesus? Madi? The12 Imams? Anti-chirst? Or even the four horsemen?  Whomever they maybe, therefore anyone else is of sin and in need of guidance, meaning people of the greatest intentions are capable of lying from “The Man From Bukhara, Russia” to the most enlightened clergy person of today.

The Arab Leaders of the Middle-east all claim to be direct descendants of the Prophet, unless they are Jewish the bloodline comes from the father not the mother and in the Qur’an, ALLAH says

Al-Ahzab [33:40]    Muhammad is not the FATHER OF any OF YOUR MEN, but (he is) the Messenger OF Allah, and the Seal OF the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge OF all things
Re: Stoning The Devil In Mecca! Is It True? by thehijj(m): 6:01am On Jan 07, 2012
i dont really see the point you are making on the black stone.
[quote][/quote]
Ok in my last post here I made a typo; "DEVIN, when it should have been DEVINE prudence" sorry, also there is NO GOOD WAY to talk about the next subject, the BLACK STONE, except to say it has been kissed by pagans and possibly by tantric Hindus also.

Now on to "the BLACK STONE" SO here is the HADITHED history of                                                   “The BLACK STONE”:
According to legend, in order to facilitate the construction of the Kaaba, the angel Jibril Ibrahim brought a flat stone that could hang in the air and serve as a scaffold. This stone - Maqam Ibrahim (Ibrahim the place of standing, in Russian). Located a few meters from the Kaaba and the faithful clearly see it footprints of his forefather. When the Kaaba was almost ready, Abraham needed a notable stone to mark on the wall of the place from which to begin the ritual treatment around the Kaaba. The fact is that in heaven the angels and Adam, was taught by God himself, made a seven-fold treatment around the Kaaba, and Ibrahim wanted to make sure worship on earth was happening correctly. This is where the angel Jibril, and brought him to the famous Black Stone, it would be finally set into the northeast corner of the building - the stone was originally a dazzling whiteness, but then quickly turned black at the touch of sinners. Ka'ba black stone (al-Hajar al-Esvad as Muslims call it) - according to legend fell from the sky during the time of Adam - according to one version, it was Adam's guardian angel, overlooking the stone after he made it, a fallen meteorite.

And now the world historical view of “The Black Stone”,                                                                                                were there Tantric Hindus among the pagans who controlled the Kaaba until the time of Prophet Muhammed?                                                                                                                                                                Were their women the ones going around the Kaaba UNCLAD and why?   

Long before Islam took back the Kaaba,the Kaaba, in Mecca in Saudi Arabia was a pilgrimage site for pagens. The word Kaaba might have come from the Tamil Language which originated around 1700BC. In Tamil Nadu Kabaalishwaran temple is Lord Shiva’s temple and Kabaali refers to Lord Shiva. The black stone at Kaaba is held sacred and holy in Islam and is called "Hajre Aswad" from the Sanskrit word Sanghey Ashweta or Non-white stone. The Shiva Lingam is also called Sanghey Ashweta. So what is in Kaaba could be the same what Hindus worship. The pedestal Maqam-E-Ibrahim at the centre of the Kaaba is octagonal in shape. In Hinduism, the pedestal of Brahma the creator is also octagonal in shape]. The annual fair known as OKAJ which used to be held every year around the Kaaba temple in Mecca until the present annual hajj of the Muslims.
Many Kaabas were established featuring stone idols that represented these objects of worship, to which the pagans and Tantric Hindus went on pilgrimage, and circumambulated in ceremony. Al Ula = the Oasis; Kaabas were built by or near waterway or wells,                                                                                                                                                    A recent archeological find in Kuwait unearthed a gold-plated statue of the Hindu deity Ganesh. A Muslim resident of Kuwait requested historical research material that can help explain the connection between Hindu civilization and Arabia.]

Why do Hindus send their girls to rub themselves on the Black Stone of the Temple?
Posted in the India Forum   

Hindus send their girls to HINDU TEMPLES to rub themselves on BLACK STONE called SHIVALIGAM for fertility. (Posted by INDIA)

Now the Sunni Muslims of India and Pakistan have changed the Black Stone ritual to the Qur’an

Do muslim girls rub themselves  with kuran?
Posted in the India Forum

This ritual is common in India especially in North India. So many Muslim women are getting benefit of this ritual. It is amazing that you are not aware with this ritual. I think you are not a Muslim (posted by MuslimGirl)

shahrukh wrote:

Ya Allah ,
Who opened this thred . This is a very secret ritual and should not be discussed publically .

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being A 21st Century Muslim? / Types Of Marriage Practiced In Islam / 12 Things You Can Do With Your Sallah Ram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.