Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera (21370 Views)

Angry Workers In Ondo Drag Accountant-General To The Bank For Their Money / AIT Benin Shut Down, Sacks All Workers / La Casera Reinstates 700 Sacked Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by wunmi590(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by damton(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
unionism is the only platform where workers can effectively protest against perceived injustice. They should not be denied that

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nawa o
Check my signature
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by Ijaya123: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
NLC will be nowhere to be found on this case.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
How dem go shut down wetin I dey always use chop bread every morning and night. They want make I starve?

Why dem want union, dont they know la casera is a private biz.

If they want union they should go and open their own factory. angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
kamez:
I hate this drink...

feels like acid inside my tummy anytime I drink it...

water+flavour+acid = lacasera

try fura da nunu. cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by Godsonkemz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Why would they form a union in a private company. It is regarded as a rebellion and insubordination to the constituted authority. They have themselves to blame. Private firm is not like a government establishment where such can happen.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by IfectiveDesign: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hey Guys, Kindly visit Miranda stores on Konga online shopping mall. Thanks guys!!! grin grin shocked shocked smiley cheesy smiley smiley
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by Publ1cEnemy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
yatch360:
Even With so much sales
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by lacasera14(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
So They have the guts to shut down my factory? We shall see
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by cosfrac: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is not surprising, it rather came even late, all the Indian managed companies in Nigeria are making use of our pple without proper pay for their labour, very wicked set of Individual, let NLC intervene if not they'll have the gut to sack all of them, chivita is the next in line, they rather bring In foreigners to head someone who has spent years with good services, wicked companies
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by wengerjay(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Na Bruce family own Laca serĂ¡ na
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by wengerjay(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
wellmax:
wahala do shele.

Who owns that company sef?
Na Bruce family own am. SILVERBIRD.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by cosfrac: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Godsonkemz:
Why would they form a union in a private company. It is regarded as a rebellion and insubordination to the constituted authority. They have themselves to blame. Private firm is not like a government establishment where such can happen.
mister are you OK do you know what labour law says? Have you been their to see the trouble they pass Tru every day under the management? A company with more than 50 workers must have a union, better be informed before posting, if your own is In the company with the maltreatment they pass Tru only you will go and revolt without any one helping you, be wise [s]
Godsonkemz:
mister are you OK do you know what labour law says? Have you been their to see the trouble they pass Tru every day under the management? A company with more than 50 workers must have a union, better be informed before posting, if your own is In the company with the maltreatment they pass Tru only you will go and revolt without any one helping you, be wise [/s]
Godsonkemz:
mister are you OK do you know what labour law says? Have you been their to see the trouble they pass Tru every day under the management? A company with more than 50 workers must have a union, better be informed before posting, if your own is In the company with the maltreatment they pass Tru only you will go and revolt without any one helping you, be wise
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by Dayoara: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Plz egbawa ooo i have an uncle among the staffs sent home.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
How dem go shut down wetin I dey always use chop bread every morning and night. They want make I starve?
U better port to VIJU MILK ASAP .
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by butanep(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
xjet:
shocked
my favorite drink cheesy

As a guy your favorite drink is laca cera abi?

Laca cera that is combination of sugar + water + favour(sweeten). You better think twice because you are destroying your reproductive system.

If you have a girlfriend, you will understand more... The drink is a morale killer for men.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by rhahym: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
I am very very sure that their HR dept is made up of Nigerians. I experience same thing currently. Nigerians treating themselves like sh...t!!
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by Folksyharry(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
kamez:
I hate this drink...
feels like acid inside my tummy anytime I drink it...

water+flavour+acid = lacasera
I can't even remember the last time I bought or drank lacasera.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by UjSizzle(f): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Beht why? shocked Gala and La Casera are THE perfect traffic snack (even with Fanta apple trying to steal their customers.)
Please settle your workers and start producing before we run out of supply angry
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by mrking3(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Holuwadammie:
With dat their product wey dey loose bolt dem still dey sack.

Make deir worker's sue dem to industrial court... #gbam
illiteracy is a decease! All carbonated drink has capacity to do that! Because of the gas content which is obviously not harmful to the human body! Even fresh palmwine, zobo does that! Including coca cola which also does even more harm! For the past 15 years of lacasera in Nigeria have you had any incident of casualty as a result of consuming the product? Nafdac certified them as having the Best PET bottle factory in Nigeria! With production of 42,000 cases per hour. Lacasera also produces Pet bottle for coca cola and pepsi! So stop exhibiting your illiteracy! Ask question! If you don't know a Jack! Even the drink has 4 percent Real apple extract, compared to Fanta apple that's just mere apple flavour. That rumour is been carried by their competitiors just to rubbish the image of the company.
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by mrking3(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
butanep:

As a guy your favorite drink is laca cera abi?

Laca cera that is combination of sugar + water + favour(sweeten). You better think twice because you are destroying your reproductive system.

If you have a girlfriend, you will understand more... The drink is a morale killer for men.
kindly shut up! You don't know a jack!
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by mrking3(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Godsonkemz:
what is this one saying? You don't even have a clue of the composition of the company! You think its a Limited company?
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by kayzeesoft(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
wellmax:
wahala do shele.
Who owns that company sef?
Useless indian people
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by otiigba1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lacasera =poison, any one who drinks this shit' is on a suicide mission
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by butanep(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
mrking3:
kindly shut up! You don't know a jack!

You see how foolish you are? When am putting sense into your brainless skull, you are saying trash.

You better grow up...
Re: BREAKING: Angry Workers Shut Down La Casera by gotousa2013: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
yatch360:
Even With so much sales
How do you know there was so mch sales?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Three Equipments Of Your Work And Let People Guess What You Do / 4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 / Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.