Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (75377 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by 08dominic: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small
Blame it on the husband

You may have a point there, especially coming from the "horse's" mouth.
Lol !
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small
Blame it on the husband

See them..na their type go dey f*ck their gateman! Mtchewwww!!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by saintkel(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
MISSNORA:
Too bad...
At d person above me...I too av noticed that lunatic kestolove95.he/she always go tribal on every thread.I am already joinin ur campaign.#saynotoTribalism
Hmmm mm
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sha the wife and the guy sharp.

Dem don pick race to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by seanjy4konji: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
nice one...dido lobo.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by ehix89(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small Blame it on the husband
you need Jesus bae
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
cococandy:
Sounds like a movie.
.....Gbamm! And i hereby present to you the COVER PICTUER of the Movie !!!

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by honeywealth75(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Am never a fool cuz i wasnt quoting u, jst wanted to quote d idiot u quoted but i cant find his thread

kossyablaze:
Fool wat is ur problem?can't u read?my team #saynototribalism is not a must.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by teekay213(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
joshberlin:
she enjoyed it with her neighbor than her husband wink cheesy
it might be because of money or the guy been nice to her that made her open up.ladies n thier fish brain.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by abimic(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Some women are so adulterous that even when they have five men they're dating, they would still be longing for the one they don't have in their possession. Power of being unsatisfied. Letting blood flow and end up in jail will solve nothing but just jejeli quit for your sake the marriage as the togetherness is compromised. Don't KILL somebody o!!!! !! I use to think women are the more reserved ones but now, see nymphette in action. Gosh!
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Pangea: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Khd95:
Mumu somebody

U set trap.u no come find cutlass keep wher u go c am shap shap,u dy look for am under ur bed.....idiyot

Stop watching African magic biko embarassed

grin grin
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Pangea: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Montaque:
Abasi mbong! !!!!!!
That part of the story got me cracking my ribs in laughter. Some people know how to tell tales.

See me see laughter today o! grin
Walahi that reporter na comedian!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Pangea: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
eleko1:
Chukwuka undecided sound like chukwudi44 sad. E fit be him undecided

My own thought too, exactly!
Na God save am! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by delors(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
But why? Eh why na? Why do ibos always keep their cutlass under their bed? Why?
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Pangea: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small
Blame it on the husband

Its not the size of the tool,
But how you use it!
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Ochinawata01(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
When will this stop? God help this country.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Henricarter(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
OVI75:
JUST CAME TO C.IBORI MY MENTOR,BARCANISTER MY MODEL.
. Wetin ibori done give yuslf
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by theDEVILisHERE: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
shadowripper:
good one...

some people say having it in secret is sweet... but if dem catch you, na gobe.

There is nothing sweet about doing wrong in secret
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by shadowripper(f): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

There is nothing sweet about doing wrong in secret

There goes the devil

lol
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by theDEVILisHERE: 5:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
shadowripper:

There goes the devil

lol

What do you find funny in the statement that was made
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Desric(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
ayokunlei:
Give your Life to JESUS CHRIST today, RAPTURE IS REAL ! smiley
Pls has anyone you know raptured yet?Just asking, Dont misunderstand me pls and forgive my curiousity.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by ayokunlei(m): 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Desric:
Pls has anyone you know raptured yet?Just asking, Dont misunderstand me pls and forgive my curiousity.

No one knows the actual time.
Just be prepared.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by PapaOyoyo: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
I know you are or will be an adulteress

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Desric(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
ayokunlei:

No one knows the actual time.
Just be prepared.
Thank you
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Tunagee(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/461000/adultery-man-catches-wife-with-neighbour-on-matrimonial-bed

I have always said that never ever be nice to any woman. they are not worth it!
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Maybe his Dick is small
Blame it on the husband
and chukuwka's wife pussi is too wide, cheesy
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by sparkleice(f): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
ebamma:
Sparkleice disay nkpo
hmmmmm mme kiid ooo ko mbion mbufo
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Fourwinds: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
So women like big dicck
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by emmansus(f): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
D husband own no dey sweet her na chkwudick own dey break even mak d husband tak heart and look for dick enhancer case close
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by janefrancisca(f): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Emodeee:
Na wa oh. This is one of the pertinent question that I ask masef, will my wife cheat on me when I get married? I don't trust ladies of this day, they are so promiscuous. Even lady wey dey form deeper life, u go suprise sey she carry belle out of wedlock.
Have u also asked yourself if you will cheat on your wife when u get married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.