Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss (3048 Views)

MAKE PAYMENT ON PAYPAL,ESCROW,ALIBABA,EBAY ETC AT N208.7 TO $1 / Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale / Can Nigeria Now Receive Money On Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by the121biz: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2009
Lets discuss paypal issues here
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by boy124: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2009
I have a verified paypal account,but i went through hell before i could get it verified.But the country i chose is niger,someone just told me i can't receive payment through it because it's a nigerian account although the account is verified through a credit-card.
Please how true is this?
Also do you know where one can sell paypal in Nigeria apart from Global trend network,As i don't want to use their services any-longer as their service is somehow on the high-side.
Thanks
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by the121biz: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
boy124:

I have a verified paypal account,but i went through hell before i could get it verified.But the country i chose is niger,someone just told me i can't receive payment through it because it's a nigerian account although the account is verified through a credit-card.
Please how true is this?
Also do you know where one can sell paypal in Nigeria apart from Global trend network,As i don't want to use their services any-longer as their service is somehow on the high-side.
Thanks

This has been a lot of problem in Nigeria as you are not allowed to withdraw in Nigeria but there is a way you do that but i dont want to give that out until i am satisfied with them although i have mad 4 withdrawals with them but for now lets know that the only way you get out your paypal funds is to shop with it online with stores that ship to Nigeria.As for me i buy things regularly in this stores and they deliver it to my doorstep here in Nigeria.The first one is www.onvon.com and also www.chinavasion.com
Use them as they are good for shopping at lesat for now.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by skweezer: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Here is the following questions.

1.            What if one choose Niger as the selected country in Nigeria and use Nigeria IP address, will paypal put a limits to the account After sent or   received payment above $500?

2.            Is it possible to Use A MasterCard from Gt bank or Visa card from Skye bank on the Niger PayPal account? (Don't talk about VCC 'cos i know it well beyond your imagination)

I have a paypal account in UK since 2007 and i don't have any problem with it, it had been work good for my business. To fund your paypal account, Kindly come to my office at No 7 and 9, Magazine road, Jericho, Ibadan. or you can contact me via paul.sanders27@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2009
Simply u can't open paypal account from Nigeria period. It can not be verified.
All these pple claming to have done one are just part of the reasons why WE Nigerians CAN NOT use online payment system(mostly from Nigeria).

They do all sorts of illegal activities and prevent good and innocent Nigerians from benefiting from online shopping.

Shame on u all!
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by ifyalways(f): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2009
@Justgood,i asked that question cos some peeps have been claiming to have opened and using paypal from 9ja which i know is impossible.
Now that the question have been thrown open,they have all suddenly disappeared.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2009
ifyalways:

@Justgood,i asked that question cos some peeps have been claiming to have opened and using paypal from 9ja which i know is impossible.
Now that the question have been thrown open,they have all suddenly disappeared.

God Bless u!, This is what they do here, these shameless criminals will stop at nothing untill they get their victims. They go on about how they withdraw money from paypal account from Nigeria, now my question is, do they mean, how to steal money from paypal account from Nigeria?Cos that is what they do,  stealing which have brought us Nigerians where we are today, pple don't trust us, don't want to do business with us.

God Help Nigeria.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by suxes2005(m): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2009
i am about to start with this paypal of a thing. its long i heard about it but i wasnt interested. can anyone give me step by step guidline on how to g about it?
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by surveycash(m): 1:02am On Jul 16, 2009
Hello NLs,

I am higly elated and delighted to be the broker of this information. At long last, Nigerians can now open, verfiy, fund, make money and withdraw from their paypal account.

It is stale news that lack of verified paypal account has incapacitated and killed lots of business ideas that would have resulted to instant success for Nigerians. There has been alot of information products sold on how to open a paypal account only to find out at the end that there are some obstacles along the line barricading you from getting there.

Today, all that problem will be history as am here to show you how to go about it. The secret to owning a verified paypal account right here in Nigeria is to have someone open it for you. Simple! Hiding under one US or London IP will not give you a lasting solution to this problem.

As I have said earlier, the solution is to get someone in Non-European country open it for you. I have an insider in a company in China who has been responsible for creating a paypal account for me and some of my close friends. But the reason i have NEVER exposed this secret is because many Nigerian's can spoil usiness.They can so take advantage of this medium and mess things up.

This service is so cool that within 24hours, they will open and verify your paypal account. That means you can operate your account anywhere in Nigeria. I am sure I have not only solved your problem but also show you how to turn your problem into a money machine.

If you are interested, you should call Hassan on 08050568713 or send an email to incomelegends@gmail.com.

Thank You As I Await Your Hear Your Responses.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by the121biz: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
Hello,if you have any problems with paypal,let us help you out.Post your questions here.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by suxes2005(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2009
Its easy to verify paypalnow. vcc or someting will do it 4 u @ $7.

SHALOM
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2009
suxes2005:

SHALOM

I'm beginging to suspect ur intentions, have u use paypal b4 in Nigeria, verified by ur so called VCC? As somebody who works with pastors(as u claimed) u should be mindful of ur activities.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by suxes2005(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2009
I'm beginging to suspect your intentions, have u use paypal b4 in Nigeria, verified by your so called VCC? As somebody who works with pastors(as u claimed) u should be mindful of your activities.

Really I read a post on nigeriainvestorguru.com and it says u can verify it with that method. I never asked anyone for money 2 verify any paypal and y r u suspecting me. I neva said i used vcc nor did i know anyone who used it. I only posted that maybe it might be helpful 2 others. I`m a Xtian nd i`m not ready to run away wiv anyone's money here. Gd bless

SHALOM
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2009
suxes2005:

SHALOM

Then why did u post this?
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by suxes2005(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
Then why did u post this?

Cos I think it might be useful 4 dos people interested in it.

SHALOM
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
Paypal can't be verified in Nigeria, thanks to 419ners/yahoo yahoo boys. All those pple claiming that they can do it are only after ur money and bank details. Their shameful act brought us where we are today.

Even if somebody outside Nigeria verifies it for u, u can't access it in Nigeria. Paypal will block u and ur money gone

(1) (2)

How to delete a post on nairaland / Please Nairaland I Need Your Help / What Business Can I Start With N7,500 Offline? Please Advice Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.