Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos (80418 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by broxymall(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
getting a first class is not the issue
rather come and show us ur employment letter

visit my signature for Timberland boot and Branded watches
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by forkadict(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
What kind of crappy thread is this? What institutions did they graduate from? If na UNILAG or any of these glorified secondary schools disguising as higher institutions, then I have no comments cos in those universities, first class na pure water.

But if they graduated from real universities, then thumbs up to them
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
AreaFada2:
First in Biochemistry from any top university is not easy. Here in Europe too. I still rate 2.1 in biochemistry than a first in many courses. 2.2 biochemistry more than 2.1 in many courses. Reason is biochemists being exceeding brilliant are hard to impress as lecturers. People with initial biochemistry training stand out if later they go into medicine & surgery, medical research or just basic science. No wonder biochemists/ biochemically trained doctors and scientists have won more Nobel Prizes in medicine than others.

U nailed it
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by ceejay4real(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
datagiver247:
k
Ar u sure?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by aderonkedeborah(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
beautiful
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by dhorlipizzu(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
See dia forehead like pestle
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
haywire1:

I'm sure na one yeye private university
#
Why d hate on private uni?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by kunzaar83(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eureka123:
Joining them soon!! News like this pushes one's motivation level up.
all this southern universities that gives 1st class any how... Those 1st class graduates will hardly make a 2.1 in most Nothern universities... Make them go ABU or Uni Jos and have a 2.1 make I see

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Kazrem(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
And dem say twins no dey no book at the same level.
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by ilyas26(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
I guess they attended private university, who dash them first class for government university
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Eureka123(f): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
kunzaar83:
all this southern universities that gives 1st class any how... Those 1st class graduates will hardly make a 2.1 in most Nothern universities... Make them go ABU or Uni Jos and have a 2.1 make I see

First class, either way, isn't easy. With even better hardwork, they can do it. Being a school of standard, isn't about making grades impossible for students to attain.

That's why over here, even though we take small amount of courses, an outsider may think there's no stress involved. But that isn't the case, you work for every single grade, multi-tasked, and even to attain an A+ is like 85 above.
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by WailingWailer00(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

9ice one,

As far as Lautech is concern,No first class till date in BIOCHEMITRY....

Congratz...
Is that something to brag about
Silly Nigerians
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by thepathoma(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Reminds me of those days when we cram the Kreb's cycle, and 20 amino acids with their structures offheart just to pass Biochemistry. Thank God I'm now a certified MBBS holder.

1 Share

Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
haywire1:

Sadist, unprogressive, enemy in human skin lecturers plenty for lautech biochemistry

Abi make I mention names angry angry angry

#
better dont, am a close pal to Oyelowo. I can tell
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Chelcy(f): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Who says the name of a kid does not have an effect on their life?? Joyful Joy and peaceful peace......cool names
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Is that something to brag about
Silly Nigerians

Shut up yer dirty mouth,

Abeg park out of my mention....

#ingrate,who send u to quote me.

Bastard!!!
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
thepathoma:
Reminds me of those days when we cram the Kreb's cycle, and 20 amino acids with their structures offheart just to pass Biochemistry. Thank God I'm now a certified MBBS holder.
plus urea cycle and other loong pathways. Just experienced that last semester! (haven't seen the result, I trust God for excellent grades in the 3 I offered) una BCH no be beans <MLS>
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Giftedcurse(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
damton:
kudos
Hope say dey sabi cook
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by WailingWailer00(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

Shut up yer dirty mouth,

Abeg park out of my mention....

#ingrate,who send u to quote me.

Bastard!!!
It's your prostitute mother that is a bastard alongside all your family members, may they not live to see next year
Waiting for your response, animal family
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by semochendo1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
dainformant:
Joy and Peace Amini are the unique set of 19-year-old identical twins who have gained national prominence and recognition for graduating with First Class from their various courses of study...Joy studied Biochemistry while Peace veered into Accounting.....According to reports, their father Mr. John Amini who is so proud of their academic feat is also a twin... Big congratulations to them

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/09/meet-unique-identical-twins-who-both.html

This is an incomplete info. First class from which institution??

Congrats to them thou.
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by mctech(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Seuncoded:
Anybody with Their Number
they are not lesbians
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

9ice one,

Congratz...

Guy you no lie, being in Chemistry dept 2009/10 set, na 3 time I do BCH 202 before I pass am with D
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by inimitkel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thumbs up Dames!
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
WailingWailer00:

It's my prostitute mother that is a bastard alongside all my family members, may they not live to see next year
In Jesus name, I belong to animal family

Joblessness...
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
PurestBoy:

Guy you no lie, being in Chemistry dept 2009/10 set, na 3 time I do BCH 202 before I pass am with D

My bro,E no easy ooooo
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
zleemshaddy:
thanks .. By God's grace am waiting for the admission list of FUTO ..

Pls think am well before going for biochem, no be play play course oo. I always tell young ones seeking admission to avoid courses like chemistry, biochem if they can't study hard especially in Lautech
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
kaze4blues:

are u a ladokite. i was once a ladokite. finished frm biochemistry.
greatest ladokite. ....omo ladoke
Ladokite here, finished from Chemistry class 09'
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by kunzaar83(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eureka123:

First class, either way, isn't easy. With even better hardwork, they can do it. Being a school of standard, isn't about making grades impossible for students to attain.

That's why over here, even though we take small amount of courses, an outsider may think there's no stress involved. But that isn't the case, you work for every single grade, multi-tasked, and even to attain an A+ is like 85 above.
I know making 1st class isn't an easy thing, but the level @ which southern universities most especially private universities offer it is outrageous.... And I m sure most 2.1 graduates in univ like ABU zaria, Unijos unimaid etc will have a 1st class in all those private universities in the south... Its an embarassment for a law graduate with 2.1 to have a 3rd class in law school, and its what is happening now with all this rampant universities giving good grades any how.. While their graduates hardly pass ICAN, I m not disputing 1st class in any way but I assure u that is what most nothern universities give as 2.1... I wish u good luck in Ūя̲̅ 1st class
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
egbaguy:
also an ex-ladokite........... Chemistry dept,finished 2010........

Nice one, same dept but finished in 2009 with extra year, omo e no easy o. OS Bello was my advisor, Dr Adedosu was your advisor if my memory serves me right
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
haywire1:

Sadist, unprogressive, enemy in human skin lecturers plenty for lautech biochemistry

Abi make I mention names angry angry angry

#

Omo I saw hell as regard BCH 202, did that course 3 times
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by PurestBoy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Baboo13:
1st class in bch no be wasa at all
I dey tell u menn

1 Like

Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Lionhearted: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

9ice one,

Congratz...

Someone will definitely one day.

My roomie then nearly had it. If he has been studious a bit more during our days in Lautech he would have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.