Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos (80435 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) / Ayodele Dada: "How I Graduated With All-Round A's & 5.0 CGPA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Sunexy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

Funny,Nigga...

Wher una dy study?

UNN(University of Nigeria Nsukka)..nd pls I've graduated o
grin grin
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sunexy:

UNN(University of Nigeria Nsukka)..nd av jst finished
grin grin

Yer course of study?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Youngsage: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
chax100:
Double congratulations to them. Which of the universities?
Covenant University
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Sunexy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

Yer course of study?

Computer Science..ask no more..direct ur questns 2my dept over dere
grin undecided angry grin
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
busky101:
wow, i just graduated from biochem futo too...nice to know u are a potential EMINENT. Goodluck
thank you.

Please can u kindly tell me how d journey of 5yrs was?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Youngsage: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chelcy:
Who says the name of a kid does not have an effect on their life??
Joyful Joy and peaceful peace......cool names

Oh yeah, cool names! cool
ChelseaChelcy Che... Eerm... #okbye
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sunexy:

Computer Science..ask no more..direct ur questns 2my dept over dere
grin undecided angry grin

Good,nw @service or about to
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Drkul(f): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
iambabaG:
After all said and done.. When u toil nd finish wit a first class; wot value does it add 2 ur life?? I know lots of jobless ones wit d same so called achievement!!
Seriously? Well you are what you think or make yourself believe you are.

There are lots of benefits attached to 1st class: is it the scholarships, money to be given to them during their convocation, Graduate Assistant from their alma mater and in some cases the school may sponsor them for masters, some states give 1 million and automatic employment to their 1st class citizens,
There are lot more
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by jayriginal: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mr Burns?

Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by dangote7510(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
zleemshaddy:
nothing is impossible bro .. Are you also studying d course?
no
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by daddychelsea(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dis is d kind of news I loved 2 hear. May God b with dm all d days of der life Amen.
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
dangote7510:
no
what dept?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by damton(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Giftedcurse:

Hope say dey sabi cook
Na food top your agenda?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Sunexy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

Good,nw @service or about to

About to
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=38002176]Fine gals when con know book join

Dats beauty and brain

1 Like

Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Youngsage: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
ybalogs:

Mehn you wicked ooo, first class nah still first class Sha. They're eligible for PRESSIP just cos of that.
What does PRESSIP mean?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Ndywin: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Seuncoded:
Anybody with Their Number

Guy park well Oo! Try see your pastor make ee deliver you from this spirit of lust, No com put sand,sand for my garri. Am glad to announce to you that Joy Amini is mine already... IJN
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by anigbajumo(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sunexy:

About to

All is well bro
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Sunexy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
anigbajumo:

Y

All is well bro

Sure
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 15, 2015
ok.
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by cactuscee(m): 5:35am On Sep 15, 2015
7footre:
na d same brain dem carry be that...... blood no de lie
Sitdown there, make den carry the same brain from now till tomorrow make one dey read and the other one dey do olosho around campus u for here say their result na first class and third class.
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by cactuscee(m): 5:42am On Sep 15, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Am interested in their FOREHEADS. ..

How do I position myself to fvck my wife, so that we can have such kids.. ?
Generation of peverts.
Steer away from sins and follow Godly things
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Is that something to brag about Silly Nigerians
Is that something to wail about
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by 7footre(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2015
cactuscee:

Sitdown there, make den carry the same brain from now till tomorrow make one dey read and the other one dey do olosho around campus u for here say their result na first class and third class.
As them no come do like that nkor?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by busky101(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2015
zleemshaddy:
thank you.

Please can u kindly tell me how d journey of 5yrs was?
it wasnt all that smooth but we thank God..
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by egbaguy: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2015
tokeflyn:

Also an ex-ladokite
Mechanical Engineering 2011,
Ladokite representing Always
lady engineer!!!!! Hope u re good....practising mech engr?
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by egbaguy: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2015
PurestBoy:

Nice one, same dept but finished in 2009 with extra year, omo e no easy o. OS Bello was my advisor, Dr Adedosu was your advisor if my memory serves me right
my fellow cation....... Yeah adedosu was my advisor. Hope ui re good bro........ Practicing with ur chemistry degree? I am ooooo.....I am a quality control analyst in a chemical coy bro......
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by wunmi2odun(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
See dia forehead like pestle
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Teeboy22(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Seuncoded:
taiye 08128416641 kehinde 08168542208

abeg no tell dem say na me give you ooo
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by Teeboy22(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Seuncoded:
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by free37: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Nice.
Re: Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos by zynzyn(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Of course their twin status helps them to challenge and motivate each other academically!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Adejuwon: No Lady Could Resist Me As Young Man – 96 Year Old Man / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.