Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) (51201 Views)

Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. / A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by williams2326(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
With this meager appreciation one can never consider returning such in subsequent time

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by broxymall(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tapout:
hmm...17mill. undecided .50k/month for a year, that's
600000 grand .... sad ...this is the main reason I wont even hallucinate on returning the money angry

meanwhile what's up with d scholarship undecided na to get diploma in honesty or what??

and who the hell would forget 17mill in a toilet undecided even a person suffering from amnesia wouldn't do that
lol you just said my mind,
stingyness is indeed a diease,
but truth be told, no. matter how you thief the money, you must be caught red handed, 17milla no be beans
you know the rest
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by zonax(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
modath:

Must every thread here be reduced to tribal warfare?

Leave him, let him continue with his nonsense.
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by broxymall(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
williams2326:
With this meager appreciation one can never consider returning such in subsequent time
so are you basically saying she cant be traced if she stole the dough? ?
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by damton(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Honesty pays.Never trade your truthfulness for anything the world has to offer
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by kmzee(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Earning honest pay ....no
Fear of probe.... blessings
All way from above ... she get
Much more by honest prayers
Of pple .... May God bless You
More & more Amen
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by aloinet1: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
When God has your time... This is what happens smiley

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by omobeejay(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
simongonner:
it pays to be good..
I see
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Ibo woman dat was born nd brought up in d west...God thank d owner of d money sai dix woman no meet any ibo person b4 she return d money
u must be a liability to ur family

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
It is good to be good.... The good that you do will always locate you, anywhere, anytime, anyhow!
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by kenny987(f): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Now I know we've got sickos in Nigeria represented by at least one on this thread! Kestolove95...u are completely off ur rockers! Tribalism has so eaten into u that u do not know when stupidity takes over and this is just it playing right out here. If the people u call parents have the misfortune of reading ur posts on NL including this disgusting bunch of rubbish u just vomited here, they would disown u immediately! Or maybe not cos they raised u! Goodness gracious! Where is ur humanity and sense of decorum? Wasted in the backwater hole u emanate from I presume...

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by zikray: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
undecidedWhen some one is destined to be and remain poor...
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by sdindan: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
Ibo woman dat was born nd brought up in d west...God thank d owner of d money sai dix woman no meet any ibo person b4 she return d money

The owner of this dog should come and chain her.
she's on the loose.

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:

i want to fork you in the asss

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by Achilies(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
kestolove95:

Hope u are proud of yourself.

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by Kangol99(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
So we can still find HONEST people like this in Nigeria. God Bless You Josephine, you are the kind of people that God can trust. You will surely have your reward both here and in Heaven. Am proud of you!
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by ijekul(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
Abegi! Who will forget 17milla in the toilet? #storykawai!

This story is nt meant for broke pple

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by Eureka123(f): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:

Make comments with reason, least tribalism eats you up.

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by ijekul(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
mayorjosh:
S

S for Stupid
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by nigeriancuban: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
if the owner was so righteous and appreciative why not just give the whole money at once instead of this yeye instalmental payment or them wan tell us another lie again say the money wasn't in cash again?
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by noeloge82(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
That's why some of you will never achieve anything in life cos ur sense of reasoning has been reduced to triviale begotry instead of U to talk and congratulate personal effort ur here talking from d wrong side of ur brain

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by ednut1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
person wey dey carry 17m no be money launderer ni. the woman shud have taken the money home. a case of thief rob thief. efcc make una investigate jare
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
ijekul:

This story is nt meant for broke pple
it depends on your definition of "broke".. Englighten me.
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by Bigdreams(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Her time of reward has come.

She deserves all she gets.

God bless her.

Check my signature for how to setup your own bulk sms portal.
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by PBundles(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please dont take offense as I commend that you have spoken with your honest heart so I commend that, but you have just proven everything that is wrong in that country. We have gone so far that the idea of doing right has to always come with a price and we wonder why our politicians steal. Indirectly you have said, if I were to be in public office with all the money at my disposal I will eat it all to hell with the rest.

Im so happy that this lady has done the honorable thing and mark my words her blessings will be 10x the 17mln she returned. Her name will be praised daily and ppl will pour blessings and well wishes when they mention it. Isnt it someone whom she didnt know that gave her this and isnt someone wishing to give her a scholarship. I would rather be likened to men of honour ( Ghandi, Mandela ML King) who had no real riches not in the size they could have,but dared to do the right thing then to be likened to the thieves we have with the blood of destitute and poor people who curse the day they were born.

Tapout:
hmm...17mill. undecided .50k/month for a year, that's
600000 grand .... sad ...this is the main reason I wont even hallucinate on returning the money angry

meanwhile what's up with d scholarship undecided na to get diploma in honesty or what??

and who the hell would forget 17mill in a toilet undecided even a person suffering from amnesia wouldn't do that

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by LieDetector(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
don't you consider yourself "too old" for this?

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:
igbo hater....ur pics if beautiful but with empty brain.stop derailing and face the fact that she disproved ur facts that igbos are lovers of money
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by rigarmortis: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
kestolove95:

Your father should have pulled out.

Take that as a compliment, there are worse things that can be said about you.

But this will sufficeØ›..............

At least, for now.

Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by bareal(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
superior1:
An honest Igbo, worth celebrating

First of its kind I suppose ......hehehe. If na Chukwudi, the money go enter voicemail ni.
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by IceDude(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Its a nice gesture sha, but i would have prefered if she was given a reasonable amount of money to set up a business
Re: Josephine, Airport woman who returned money gets her first salary (Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:
Now I know we've got sickos in Nigeria represented by at least one on this thread! Kestolove95...u are completely off ur rockers! Tribalism has so eaten into u that u do not know when stupidity takes over and this is just it playing right out here. If the people u call parents have the misfortune of reading ur posts on NL including this disgusting bunch of rubbish u just vomited here, they would disown u immediately! Or maybe not cos they raised u! Goodness gracious! Where is ur humanity and sense of decorum? Wasted in the backwater hole u emanate from I presume...

i think the young gal in question was brought up in UI zoo where the animals dont tolerate each other...let me just remind her she's a human being and sb's daughter for that matter...reducing hersef to a pig all in the name of tribalism..mtcheeeeeew

Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army / Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019?