Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test (4482 Views)

“Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by petengine(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
please anyone who have written I.T test before with Nigerian Agip Oil Company should kindly brief me on the test format and if possible send me Past Questions and Answers at johnansa1@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by haftob(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Pls how did u go about applying for an I.T. Place with the company?
Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by petengine(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
haftob:
Pls how did u go about applying for an I.T. Place with the company?
it was advertised at their office locations in Lagos, pH and Abuja. the requirements and how to apply was also published. application is closed for now till next year around October/November
Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by haftob(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
petengine:

it was advertised at their office locations in Lagos, pH and Abuja. the requirements and how to apply was also published. application is closed for now till next year around October/November
Chai! I missed it. But why do dos companies lyk doing things lyk dat secretly?
Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by shepherd77: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Following...

whoever needs Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers should check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by dentrice: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
What are the requirements and how did you make the applications. Pls reply ejor! Thanks
Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by Slymonster(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP your weird oo,you didnt tell us when you applied or that they are recruiting but now you need help now for the type of test and so on.....MOLO....
Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by petengine(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Slymonster:
OP your weird oo,you didnt tell us when you applied or that they are recruiting but now you need help now for the type of test and so on.....MOLO....
check my thread on "SIWES/I.T Students Zone
www.nairaland.com/2629300/siwes-i.t-students-zone
Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by STPEACE10: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2019
petengine:
please anyone who have written I.T test before with Nigerian Agip Oil Company should kindly brief me on the test format and if possible send me Past Questions and Answers at johnansa1@yahoo.com
Thanks
Please Sir, can you tell me how it goes and how it looks like. I'm about to seat for the test, you can reach me on whatsapp with 08163580917.
Thanks Sir
Re: Nigerian Agip Oil Company I.T Aptitude Test by Dblaiz(f): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Click here for your Agip job aptitude test, and thank me later...
https://myjobtests.com/test/agip-job-aptitude-test-questions-studypack-ebook-online/

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Get A Messgae From ISON BPO / Customer Care Representatives Needed.. Pay Is 60,000. / Procurement Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.