Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. (14899 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 2:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Please Use the nairaland send mail feature if you want one on one chat. Or ask a question here and I will answer.

1 Like

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by luigiajah(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Fellow bloggers when will you guys wake up. Stop trying flimsy tricks with Adsense. Adsense policy prohibits pop ups you'll just get banned because of this scammer above if every single visitor that visits your blog gets you some dollars. You'll have a very high ctr which will get you banned.. Work on your traffic first.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2015
luigiajah:
Fellow bloggers when will you guys wake up. Stop trying flimsy tricks with Adsense. Adsense policy prohibits pop ups you'll just get banned because of this scammer above if every single visitor that visits your blog gets you some dollars. You'll have a very high ctr which will get you banned.. Work on your traffic first.
Ignorance they say kills. What you don't know, You don't know. why did you refer to me as a scammer? Did you read anywhere on any of my threads where i asked anyone to send me money for ebooks or for anything whatsoever? Is it a crime to share what i feel would be beneficial? I have read adsense policy and what i posted here conflicts with that in no way. obviously, you are confusing interstitial adsense ads with pop under. because your site is banned from adsense for violating there terms doesn't mean you should frustrate and insult everyone that offers to help. please learn to read and comprehend before commenting on threads. below is recent payment from google.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by enince08: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hello Bro. Please I need your benefiting info. Thanks. enince08@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by uanda(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bro, you asked that I contact u though your fb page which i didd. I am still waiting for your reply though.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
uanda:
Bro, you asked that I contact u though your fb page which i didd. I am still waiting for your reply though.
all messages have been replied. you can comment the page also or ask a question here.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by EmagNig(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
james809:
Please Use the nairaland send mail feature if you want one on one chat. Or ask a question here and I will answer.

what is the URL to the program, please

Thanks
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Jessevictor(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hi bro i need this info.otuvictor360@gmail.com.thankz
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2015
EmagNig:

what is the URL to the program, please

Thanks
name is propeller.. check my signature to get more info.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by EmagNig(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2015
james809:
name is propeller.. check my signature to get more info.

to give simple url, na him be the issue... anyway, thanks for the eye opener, I signed up and made $3 in 1 hour
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Multispanzy: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2015
Bros please show me the way o. geniuzme@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
EmagNig:

to give simple url, na him be the issue... anyway, thanks for the eye opener, I signed up and made $3 in 1 hour
didn't post a url cos i don't want my account banned but i posted the name. good to know you making money already with it.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Awareness123(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
I looked up your facebook group. Not much info.

james809:
didn't post a url cos i don't want my account banned but i posted the name. good to know you making money already with it.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by dunmorris(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
james809:

how much do u make daily, and which niche are u using propellar for?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
Awareness123:
I looked up your facebook group. Not much info.

Thanks for taking your time too check it. It's a new page I created after I was banned here for posting links and figures. Purpose is to engage with people through true live chat and also educate on current discoveries. I can answer any questions here but I can't post links so users will have too Google some names I post here .
dunmorris:

how much do u make daily, and which niche are u using propellar for?
I make about 50 daily on average and I cover English and Italian leagues . Most of the advert from propella are from sport betting company in Nigeria . I just started using them for my other niche and the result is impressive also.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by dunmorris(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
james809:
Thanks for taking your time too check it. It's a new page I created after I was banned here for posting links and figures. Purpose is to engage with people through true live chat and also educate on current discoveries. I can answer any questions here but I can't post links so users will have too Google some names I post here . I make about 50 daily on average and I cover English and Italian leagues . Most of the advert from propella are from sport betting company in Nigeria . I just started using them for my other niche and the result is impressive also.

do you mean 50$ daily? thanks for reply, you encouraged me
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oga biko, I really need this.
what's d steps to follow to get to this. And also plz check my signature n tell be if d blog is OK or not.
Thanks for ur time.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
dunmorris:

do you mean 50$ daily? thanks for reply, you encouraged me
Yes thats my average.
01ghostmode:
Oga biko, I really need this.
what's d steps to follow to get to this. And also plz check my signature n tell be if d blog is OK or not.
Thanks for ur time.
yes its okay but try too update more often so users can have more interesting articles too read. All you need is too signup through propella and install the script in your blog/site. shikena
then check your start and see how much you earning. it takes about 2hrs too see update in your dashboard.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
I noticed lots of people dropping emails here. while i do try too reply all , i get tons of emails daily and i cannot respond to all. I currently don't have any ebook regarding this adsense alternative. however ,if you all read my first post, its very easy to implement so i thought there's not point packaging an ebook.
1. signup with propella
2. copy script and upload in your blog/website
3. check your earnings.

NOTE: While you will surely make money if you register directly with propeller , you will need to contact there support to filter out some ads that you might not like e.g scary adverts(pays the most). Additionally, i recommend using delayed pop unders.
In Order to save yourself some time and use the exact script i use, then you need too register using my link (i will make some referral earnings if you do this), Also you will get a good CPM rate e.g 5 - 9 dollars.

please ask any questions here and i will try respond asap.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Awareness123(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Will they approve a newly created website ?

james809:
Thanks for taking your time too check it. It's a new page I created after I was banned here for posting links and figures. Purpose is to engage with people through true live chat and also educate on current discoveries. I can answer any questions here but I can't post links so users will have too Google some names I post here . I make about 50 daily on average and I cover English and Italian leagues . Most of the advert from propella are from sport betting company in Nigeria . I just started using them for my other niche and the result is impressive also.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2015
james809:
Yes thats my average. yes its okay but try too update more often so users can have more interesting articles too read. All you need is too signup through propella and install the script in your blog/site. shikena
then check your start and see how much you earning. it takes about 2hrs too see update in your dashboard.
Oga, I jst registered with propeller dot com, hope it's d one u are talking abt, but I didn't see anything like a script to insert anywhere ooh...
Plz out me through. thanks.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2015
james809:
I noticed lots of people dropping emails here. while i do try too reply all , i get tons of emails daily and i cannot respond to all. I currently don't have any ebook regarding this adsense alternative. however ,if you all read my first post, its very easy to implement so i thought there's not point packaging an ebook.
1. signup with propella
2. copy script and upload in your blog/website
3. check your earnings.

NOTE: While you will surely make money if you register directly with propeller , you will need to contact there support to filter out some ads that you might not like e.g scary adverts(pays the most). Additionally, i recommend using delayed pop unders.
In Order to save yourself some time and use the exact script i use, then you need too register using my link (i will make some referral earnings if you do this), Also you will get a good CPM rate e.g 5 - 9 dollars.

please ask any questions here and i will try respond asap.
sorry sir I've already registered before doing d above. plz what's d next step I shud take after direct registration?
Thanks.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 28, 2015
james809:
hello people... throw your questions in

@james809 pls I need the link for Pop Under website.. You can contact me with blessingfasina@gmail.com nd pls include ur Whatsapp number
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by kingspaco: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Bros can this pop under ads work on niches like weight loss, fitness , or does it have any preferred niche that works better?
Cheers
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2015
email me too blessingfasina@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Danyl(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
EmagNig:

Bro pls whats your site link? that must be one big earning o.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by EmagNig(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Danyl:
Bro pls whats your site link? that must be one big earning o.

www.wenogetjob.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello people
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by jloe: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello James.can you please take the house on what this is all about,the process and Modi operandi than dishing it out to private mails sent to you..kindly enlighten in a more detailed manner
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Danyl(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2015
@OP pls which one is my normal 'earning' or is it d CPM or forecast?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by 01ghostmode: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
I've registered a long time ago, but I've not earned anything since then.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2015
@james809, i want to ask you, assume a site has an adsense ads running on it, so i want use propeller, do you mean i must use delayed pop under script and install on my website or blog? And can it work with health niche? Pls bro i dont understand this, i need more info yemospecial001@gmail.Com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Web-Based Businesses To Start In Nigeria? / 6 Unwritten Rules Of The Internet / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.