Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. (14913 Views)

Please What Does This Notification From Adsense Means. / What Does This Message From Adsense Means / Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Akin1212:

Dude you are not the only one getting emails from clickbank. why must you redistribute clickbank's newsletter? That's a copyright breach. I'm not against you publishing an informative post as this but you should have pointed it to clickbank. this is why google keeps blocking and pursuing bloggers from Nigeria everyday... too much copy and paste
how about you make a full post about getting traffic from youtube. since you get it as well. Sue me for the breach if you feel am infringing upon anyone's copyright.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Akin1212(m): 4:53am On Oct 27, 2015
james809:
how about you make a full post about getting traffic from youtube. since you get it as well. Sue me for the breach if you feel am infringing upon anyone's copyright.

Nigerians and stoic mentality though... well for the sake of blogging... whenever you want to share someone's else articulable written post or email make sure you point to them... telling people that you got it from clickbank won't make you less of a god you're already feeling like. Stop taking credits for someone else's work.... That's all I'm saying, stop the copyright crime and be a good blogger. I would have given you a pat if you had composed something close to what you copied from clickbank, use your brain brother. just a word of advice. have fun.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2015
Akin1212:

Nigerians and stoic mentality though... well for the sake of blogging... whenever you want to share someone's else articulable written post or email make sure you point to them... telling people that you got it from clickbank won't make you less of a god you're already feeling like. Stop taking credits for someone else's work.... That's all I'm saying, stop the copyright crime and be a good blogger. I would have given you a pat if you had composed something close to what you copied from clickbank, use your brain brother. just a word of advice. have fun.
I can understand you are looking for publicity. Is it the facts I posted that's making you angry or that am sharing useful info for free. Even clickbank won't claim copyright to info that's available freely everywhere . Am done with giving you some attn.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by mactizzy: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Are you a full time blogger who is also interested in making money from what you love doing? BlogExpose pays you just to review blogs for them.follow this link,signup then see the wonders.............. [url] http://blogexpose.com/a/?a=680[/url]
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by Akin1212(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2015
james809:
I can understand you are looking for publicity. Is it the facts I posted that's making you angry or that am sharing useful info for free. Even clickbank won't claim copyright to info that's available freely everywhere . Am done with giving you some attn.

Your attention? Lol, are you bill gates or Aliko dangote?
Attention from you is not worth a penny, so why would I give a dâmn? After two explanatory and distinct posts I expected you to understand my point but you are so one way thinking that you can't even see the point. I'm not angry at all brother... I'm trying to correct something here which will really help you as a blogger.... blogging is not just about making money as all Nigerians think... If clickbank happens to search for the full email in google and sees nairaland pops up I swear you might be sued. So it's not for the purpose of clickbank next time it's for the purpose of doing the right thing. Someone like you can see an informative post on my blog and copy and paste it. If I see it you're in soup. But if you had pointed it to the original owner then I won't Hve a problem with you.

Maybe you don't understand what pointing means, this is a typical example.....

From clickbank - Generate traffic freely, then the post follows.
This is a blogger advising a blogger and not a blogger getting mad at a blogger. If you still don't get my point, then I think you will never get it.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2015
@Akin1212... Thanks
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by thetelz(m): 2:26am On Nov 07, 2015
james809:
@Akin1212... Thanks

how do you withdraw your earnings?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2015
thetelz:

how do you withdraw your earnings?
I use Payoneer and i get it within 2hrs.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by thetelz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
james809:
I use Payoneer and i get it within 2hrs.

to your nigeran bank account?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
thetelz:

to your nigeran bank account?
Nope...Into payoneer debit mastercard which you can use at any atm.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by thetelz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
james809:
Nope...Into payoneer debit mastercard which you can use at any atm.
oh, just read about it. please do you know how I can withdraw via prest ads?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
thetelz:

oh, just read about it. please do you know how I can withdraw via prest ads?
Am sorry, i have no idea.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by gozmos(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
I have 2 non hosted adsense account available.. whatsapp 07068058448
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by lizzybest: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls!I need it oooooo chinenyeglory063@gmail.com
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by kelxon(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls what do you mean by delay popunders?
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by highness111: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello, I just finished building an e-commerce website. Www.jinkas.com.ng. Pls can I add propeller and adsense to it together. Wat other ads network can I get for my site. Thanks
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by james809: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
yes you can add propeller to it... i recommend posting on steemit too. You earn more there.
Re: Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. by seobuzzter(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
advertise hammer of thor 50$ not trackking, not recomended popcash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Unwritten Rules Of The Internet / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.