Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:47 PM

Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (5889 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
GIYAZZ murked darkrebel to pieces!! Punchlines on point.,btw darkrebel metaphors are stale and wack!!!

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
I think DarkRebel is beginning to pay more attention on his vocabulary than the quality of his bars. Big words have never made anyone sound lyrical except when his audience are irredeemably dull. Giyazz has really improved.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 by GIYAZZ(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2017
GIYAZZ:

Tally ho!!

Four times he whooped me. . . ain't that funny, folks?/ but I'm back equipped, mastered and learned the ropes/
So watch me thrash him and have the punk disposed/ cos I brought murderous bars... with an enormous bag to put the kid in. . . It's no fücking joke!

For calling me out, you'll end up a victim/ cos even Fayose knows i'll have you dead in a minute/
But I ain't tryna talk much or stretch these bars a bit, bïtch/ so with no further Ado. . . I'll murder your àss and dump your corpse in Ekiti!

See y'all know I'm a man! A seasoned Sage/ he'll also claim a man just to imitate/ but we'll all bone and ignore the illiterate/ Cos we all know the glad is a bïtch. . . like the Phoenix babe!!

. . . . But this your phony life is getting stale/

We tired of your "rich boy wannabe" efforts and tantrums/ all you do is live fake just to get attention from wack chumps/
If there was a table on here to rate fake sell-offs and rap bums?/ you'd be rated number one. . . and trust me bro. . . You will never drop like Airforce1's album!!

You act wealthy online but that facade is futile/ cos no respectful vet or reasonable dude buys/ those glaring huge lies/
Said you rich and you fly/ next you behind a ghost account battling for few dimes/
Now that's kinda screwed right?/ Cos your wretched real life.. and online personality don't match like Oshiomole and his new wife!!

I also brought personals, so you getting ruined, mike!/

See those lines? It's now thoroughly clear.. you your pop's sequel/ the way you steal from people with no regrets/
Now your image on here is prolly messed/
. . .Cos your thief of a father left you a garment of shame. . . and you was fast to put it on like that bro BIG L!!

I'm known in IMSU cos I'm truly great/ sure to reign supreme through out my schooling days/
Dark brings no buzz cos the dude is fake/ But once I done beat and killed the fàg. . . his Shocking death will spread over UniLAG like Oluchi's case!!

Though it baffles us how you keep tryna face off with vets/ same way you threatened to kill Elymax if Krone made up a thread/
You said you'd bring fire.. but you got blazed up Instead/ cos we saw how E razed you with bars. . . And deleted your àss from the face of the realm!!

Dark's a mess like an air pollution/ a wannabe troll like Nigellushosan/
Any section he enters he appears a möron/ he's a Rebel with a curse. . . Miles Matheson. . . in Revolution!!!

So give me the win cos I got him ràped/ the way I murked the ape and had his flaws refaced/
Ain't no way he's gonna win or prevail/ cos even DonJazzy knows If Gift puts off the light. . . the Dark.. still wouldn't dominate!!!!
Haha haha haha haha!!!!! I was once wack as this? And I won this battle?? LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

* ^ ^ ~ Newbies Rap Battles Competition 2015 : Official Sign Up Thread ~ ^ ^ * / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.