Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Fine Dining Game. Exquisite Pictures Of Home Cooked Meal. How Much Will You Pay? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fine Dining Game. Exquisite Pictures Of Home Cooked Meal. How Much Will You Pay? (1177 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Pictures Of Things I Found In My Ram Today. What A Mystery / This Is How You Eat When You Pay 50k For Aso Ebi[funny Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fine Dining Game. Exquisite Pictures Of Home Cooked Meal. How Much Will You Pay? by AyeeIdris(f): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, Nigeria has so many wonderful dishes and wonderful cooks, it is quite a shame our menus is not global accepted like the Mexicans, Chinese and Italians. I love food...duh but most importantly I love pretty plating. I love to see food that look too good to eat...

So let's play a game. Please post pictures of the everyday Nigerian food cooked by you that has been beautifully presented. how much will you be willing to pay for the dish if you were in a five star restaurant

Me first. So I made this last week for bros. In fine dining language. It is a batata crema De Avena with grilled shrimps, saute shrimp chili pea mix with grilled Pakistan beef with a tomato reduction.

In English, yam porridge with shrimps,vegetable and meat

1 Like

Re: Fine Dining Game. Exquisite Pictures Of Home Cooked Meal. How Much Will You Pay? by AyeeIdris(f): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
How much will you charge this meal if you owned a fine dining restaurant or five star hotel?
Re: Fine Dining Game. Exquisite Pictures Of Home Cooked Meal. How Much Will You Pay? by misreal(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2015
e no go belle full me.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day Nairalanders / The 7 Most Annoying Myths About Honey Ever / Photos: Nigerian Man Visits School And Buys Food For All The Kids To Celebrate W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.