Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This (2334 Views)

Court Okays Evans’ Fundamental Rights Suit For Hearing / My Mother Died On Hearing Of My Arrest - Armed Robber (photo) / Pepper Soup Seller Slump And Dies After Hearing Sounds Of Gunshots In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 3:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Regardless of what the “official” news or story might be then, what will cause so many people to “disappear” is called the resurrection/rapture. Which means, Jesus has taken his children home. We will return in 7 years when He establishes His Kingdom on this earth, and we will rule and reign with him and rebuild the earth under his ruler ship. While we are getting our marching orders and learning how to use our new eternal bodies, great tribulation will occur in all the earth.

The rapture will remove some people from this earth which will trigger a huge economic disaster. This will only get worse until it takes a day’s wages to buy a loaf of bread as the Bible says. Many people will lose everything. A meteor shower will hit the earth causing devastation and wild fires. Then a huge asteroid will hit the ocean and cause a tsunami that will destroy many ships and many coastline cities will be affected. Then another asteroid will hit the earth and cause many waters to be poisoned. It will also throw up such a huge cloud of dust that the days and nights will be darkened for quite a while. Some strange locust like creatures will be released from the abyss to torment men with their “stings”. And then there will be a huge war with an army of 200 million soldiers coming from the east. Over one third of mankind will be killed in this war. There will also be many earthquakes and hailstorms as well as rebellions, chaos, and civil unrest. This will be the first 3 ½ years and these events will happen in this sequence.

After this, the devil and his demons will be cast to the earth. You may not recognize them as that, but that is who it will be. They will establish a world government (actually a dictatorship), a world money system (the mark of the beast) and a world religion (worship the beast). Those who do not comply will be killed. This will be a very difficult time as everyone will have to chose who they will serve. This is the ultimate test. If you chose to serve the new system, you will have to take the mark in order to buy and sell, and you will have to pledge allegiance to the beast. If you do this, you will spend eternity in the lake of fire along with the devil and his demons.

So whatever you do, DON’T JOIN THIS SYSTEM and DON’T TAKE THE MARK. The best choice of all of course is to ask Jesus to forgive your sins and to start living for him. Then even if you are killed, you will spend eternity with God instead of in the lake of fire.

During the reign of the beast system, many more judgments will occur on earth making life very difficult for those who chose to join him. He will be a very ruthless leader and you won’t believe how much anger and hatred toward mankind will be displayed. Near the end of his reign of 3 ½ years, he will get the kings of the earth to assemble their armies at a place called Armageddon in order to fight against Jesus and his heavenly armies as they come down to earth. Of course, it’s a no brainer as to who will win that one. Then Jesus and his saints will set up His Kingdom on this earth. The first thing he will do is assemble all the people and divide them into two groups. Those who served the beast, and those who chose to serve Him. These will be the survivors of the 7 year tribulation. Those that chose to serve the beast will be cast into the lake of fire and those that chose to serve Jesus will be allowed to remain on earth and live in his Kingdom.

I pray that you would choose to serve Jesus Christ now, in order to go with the saints and escape these. But if you missed it pls dont take the mark of the beast so that you could spend eternity with God even though you may have to pay with your life. God Bless You and I pray that you stay strong and trust in Jesus till the end. It’s going to be a very difficult 7 years and I wish I could help you, but I can’t, at this point only Jesus can.

Remember this: At any time during this 7 year period, you can repent, turn to Jesus Christ and ask him to forgive your sins. That is the only way to avoid the lake of fire, and to spend eternity with him in heaven. I sincerely pray that you would do so. But…….if you die or are killed before you do that…..you will not be able to do so later.

HOW TO MAKE RAPTURE

1, GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST Jesus
2, REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AND RUN AWAY FROM SINS
3, ALWAYS PLEAD THE BLOOD OF Jesus CHRIST
4, DO ALL RESTITUTIONS
5, CUT OFF ALL WORLDLINESS
6, JOIN A CHURCH THAT BELIEVES IN HOLINESS IN AND OUT eg Deeperlife, Bible missionary church, Watchman, Word power and likes.(DONT GO TO A CHURCH THAT USE ANY MATERIAL LIKE APRON,HANDKERCHEIF, OLIVE OIL, HOLY WATER ETC)
7, READ AT LEAST A CHAPTER OF BIBLE DAILY, START FROM BOOK OF JOHN
8, WATCH, FAST AND PRAY ALWAYS
9, MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH EVERYONE AND ALWAYS BE HOLY, WITHOUT
HOLINESS, NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD. HEBREWS 12:14

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by gunpoint(m): 3:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Bros henh... grin
Emmm...
I got nothing undecided

In other news, 1st to comment, even if its in a religious nut job thread. grin

Thank you Optus Mobile
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by Punstar: 3:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Crime section? undecided
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2015
time is over, run for your life
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by DaBullIT(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2015
veecovee:

So whatever you do, DON’T JOIN THIS SYSTEM and DON’T TAKE THE MARK. The best choice of all of course is to ask Jesus to forgive your sins and to start living for him. Then even if you are killed, you will spend eternity with God instead of in the lake of fire.

In my own Bible o , i do not know if it's china made , It said once rapture as occurred it means period of grace is Over which simply means if you die for worshiping Jesus after rapture has occurred , Na saraah

I am a christian , but don't mislead people
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2015
DaBullIT:

In my own Bible o , i do not know if it's china made , It said once rapture as occurred it means period of grace is Over which simply means if you die for worshiping Jesus after rapture has occurred , Na saraah

I am a christian , but don't mislead people
Sir, pls refer back to your Bible and read

revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Many who are not taking the gospel serious now, will take it serious then and as a result they will pay with their blood...however they 'll live again and reign with the saints that ll decend from heaven with Christ

Pls wake up people...these events are at hand

2 Likes

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
time is over my people, run for your lifes
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by stone07(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
veecovee:
time is over my people, run for your lifes
Good but u later spoil every thing about your message by using style to advertise your choice of church.
And by advising people not to go to churches that use to olive oil, mantle, holy water and so on.Am not hear to say all these things are holy or unholy. But who are you to judge or say these things are unholy? To me oo, u spoil your write up by discriminating some churches.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
stone07:
Good but u later spoil every thing about your message by using style to advertise your choice of church.
And by advising people not to go to churches that use to olive oil, mantle, holy water and so on.Am not hear to say all these things are holy or unholy. But who are you to judge or say these things are unholy? To me oo, u spoil your write up by discriminating some churches.
sir, many churches today use those materials as part of their doctrine. And as a result they no longer pray to know the will of God concerning any issue. No pattern lasted in Bible history. God told Moses to speak but he striked as usual and God punished him. He made serpent image which was destroyed by hesikiah…because Israelites turned to the image as a pattern. Peter's shadows healed the sick but did nt continue, likewise Paul's handkerchief but didn't continue.

Many churches no longer pray today to know the will of God in their present case, rather they rush to their magical handkercheifs, and many other materials... not knowing that they practising idolatry.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
run for your life now pls, don't mind the 5 foolish virgins
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by bolaji3071(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Op, may God almighty increase your knowledge and annoiting ijn. Thanks so much for this piece.

1 Like

Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
bolaji3071:
Op, may God almighty increase your knowledge and annoiting ijn. Thanks so much for this piece.
ohhw! dear, I pray that we 'll hug in the banquet hall after rapture smiley
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 10:40am On Sep 18, 2015
delay is dangerous dear people
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2015
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by j1mmy: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Santa stuff

Anyone who believes this stark nonsense is a raving fool.
What a load of rubbish in 2015.

Jesus, blood of spirit, heaven, hell...holy ghost....nonsense used in 6th century to conquer and control people, but Nigerian primitive morons still believe it in year 2015!

Get a life monkeys!!!
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
j1mmy:
Santa stuff

Anyone who believes this stark nonsense is a raving fool.
What a load of rubbish in 2015.

Jesus, blood of spirit, heaven, hell...holy ghost....nonsense used in 6th century to conquer and control people, but Nigerian primitive morons still believe it in year 2015!

Get a life monkeys!!!

the truth is waiting for you at the entrance of eternity life , after this shadow we call life
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2015
decide now, before its forever too late
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
don't stay at home tommorow, go to any nearby holiness Church and start building your self.
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 3:27am On Sep 20, 2015
did you go to Church?
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:31am On Sep 22, 2015
rumors that rapture is imminent is too much these days online. I m even becoming afraid
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 6:19am On Sep 23, 2015
haste up people
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
UN and world leaders are ready to divide jerusalem, that means amargidon war is imminent. read Zechariah 14
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:37am On Oct 12, 2015
veecovee:
UN and world leaders are ready to divide jerusalem, that means amargidon war is imminent. read Zechariah 14
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
don't be caught off, be caught up
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Look at rapture, look at Antichrist, the choice is yours. Pls stop procrastinating, go back to holiness in the spirit and body
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2015
veecovee:
Look at rapture, look at Antichrist, the choice is yours. Pls stop procrastinating, go back to holiness in the spirit and body
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oh! Nigeria, I weep for you cry
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
veecovee:
Oh! Nigeria, I weep for you cry
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
save yourself from this sodomy world
Re: What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This by veecovee: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2017
HISTORY WAS MADE YESTERDAY(15 jan. 2017). 70 NATIONS SEALED UNITED NATION'S 23RD DEC. 2016 ORDER...
CAN ISREAL LEAVE EAST JERUSALEM TO PALESTINES? READ WHAT BIBLE PROPHESIED THAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT...

Zechariah 14:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

GET READY FOR RAPTURE .

Romans 6:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Romans 6:15 King James Version (KJV)
what then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Damilila Toromade Jailed 3 Years For Cutting Housewife’s Neck.... / What Is Your Experience With Cultist/cultism? / Nigerian Man Stripped Naked And Beaten In Malaysia After He Was Caught Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.