Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. (41241 Views)

Help! My Uvula Is Giving Me A Sleepless Night. / 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility / Major Causes Of A Weakened Immune System In Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by ferdvict2(m): 3:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Pls can someone help me with the major causes of sleepless nights and the way out.

5 Likes

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by menix(m): 4:29am On Sep 15, 2015
Well if I will use my case study:

Cause: financial crash

Wayout: I take a Glass of Red wine after supper, it provides me with 3-4hrs sleep..(thou I jst started this last week)

Anoda solution is try exhausting ursef during the day, make sure u don't sleep at all especially in the evening cous a 5 minute sleep will bring u back to status quo.

Pls note, this Is my personal therapy.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by trendphemmy(m): 4:31am On Sep 15, 2015
ferdvict2:
Pls can someone help me with the major causes of sleepless nights and the way out.

insomnia can be a disorder on its own or manifestation of other conditions like drug overuse, depression, grieving, bpd,anxiety, stress

it can be in stages
1) difficulty initiating sleep
2) difficulty maintaining sleep or early money wakefulness usually due to depression
3) unrefreshing sleep

these have different causes.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Reading......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by sisisioge: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Dear OP, amongst other factors you might have considered or that have been put out to you, do not overlook the bed you sleep on. If your mattress is not suited for your weight or too hard like those orthopedic beds, sleep might elude you. Trust me, I haven't been sleeping through the nights lately no thanks to these two types of mattresses.

Good luck with finding the sleep.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2015
trendphemmy:

insomnia can be a disorder on its own or manifestation of other conditions like drug overuse, depression, grieving, bpd,anxiety, stress

2) difficulty maintaining sleep or early money wakefulness usually due to depression

these have different causes.
PLS HELP, HOW CAN I CURE THAT ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by trendphemmy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Justinzki post=38021902] PLS HELP, HOW CAN I CURE THAT ?[/quote is dat wat u are having?
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
yea, that is what am having, can u help?
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by siraj1402(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sure I can help.Contact me on 08036534549.
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by macaranta(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
@Op are you owing your landlord or you live next to boko boys ..just kidding.

Try to relax through yoga before sleep,it helps.Also try meditation or slow low music it also helps one to relax.
A kid once told me that when he can't sleep ,he closes his eyes and count to 1000,before you get to that number you should be fast asleep.just try it too.

But avoid taking sleep enhancing drugs as you might become over dependent on it(even higher dosages) to achieve sleep.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Sweetyie(f): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Goodnight peeps

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by odiereke(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
U are addicted to Nairaland. U might want to be FTC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by benega: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Thinking Can Cause Sleepless Night Too

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by bronzegoddess(f): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Demons

1 Like

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Off ya phone. angry

11 Likes

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Acidosis(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sir sleepless nights can either be medically-related or psychiatric.

Are you currently treating Typhoid? Some drugs are known to cause insomnia.

Please be aware that sleepless night can also be psychiatric related. Persistent sleepless nights will ultimately lead to hallucinations (hearing strange sounds; seeing strange beings like unreal angels; warped thoughts, the feelings that people are reading your mind; just to name a few).

When this happens, you'd mostly think the witches from your village are after your destiny.

Please take caution and do not mistake just any sleepless syndrome for mere insomnia.

If you find it difficult to fall asleep for days (say 3days), please run as fast as your leg can take you to a psychiatrist before you land on the street naked.

I mentioned this because every other person would mostly relate your issue with "internet, heartbreak, worry, etc"

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by braine(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2015
menix:
Well if I will use my case study:

Cause: financial crash

Wayout: I take a Glass of Red wine after supper, it provides me with 3-4hrs sleep..(thou I jst started this last week)

Anoda solution is try exhausting ursef during the day, make sure u don't sleep at all especially in the evening cous a 5 minute sleep will bring u back to status quo.

Pls note, this Is my personal therapy.

My gadgets + bae missing are stressing me, I won't subscribe next month. I might just go with you on the red wine ish for the main time. But when one gets addicted to using alcohol to sleep, that can cause another wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by nellyalph: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Google is your friend and if u find out, lemme know too

1 Like

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by 69MissedCalls(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2015
v
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by richard870(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Try watching a boring movie

1 Like

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by whizkidy: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Hope you don't have a lot on your mind?
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by shekone(m): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Your village people can be a major cause angry. And when you have alot of things on your mind. you just need to clear your head and get rid of negative thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by WAMDIEO(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Try being stressed during the day and by night sleep will find you shikenan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Samiceman: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Cause: Heartbreak

Way out: Never love.

6 Likes

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 18, 2015
To cure ur sleepless nite, take 4 tablets of rophynol or takes 6 capsules of indocides.... Make i hear say u no go sleep like fowl..... CLICK LIKE IF U AGREE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Samiceman: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2015
Sweetyie:
Goodnight peeps
Selfish!
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Arizonaguy(m): 12:07am On Oct 18, 2015
Justinzki:
PLS HELP, HOW CAN I CURE THAT ?
una never sleep...church dey tomorrow oo,go see your pastor na witches from your village cause am
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Chucks1989(m): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2015
Op pls ask TB Joshua or better still, ask babalowo
Re: Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. by Arizonaguy(m): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2015
Sweetyie:
Goodnight peeps
sweet dreamz sweet sweetyie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.