Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Longer Nights And Shorter Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Longer Nights And Shorter Days (1920 Views)

Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun / IBB And VP Yemi Osinbajo: Who Is Shorter? / Saudi King Books Entire Hotel For 3 nights Ahead Of His Meeting With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longer Nights And Shorter Days by jamp: 6:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Is like we are having longer nights and shorter days. How does this occur. Sometimes I woke up 2 to 3 in the night thinking its morning.

Do you experience such and what is the cause. Does the clock move slowly in the night and faster in the day.
Re: Longer Nights And Shorter Days by donholy28(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2015
And here am having shorter days and shorter nights
Re: Longer Nights And Shorter Days by jazinogold(m): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2015
you knw do geography for school?
Re: Longer Nights And Shorter Days by jamp: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2015
jazinogold:
you knw do geography for school?

my brother i hated geography as a subject then

(1) (Reply)

Judge Who Tried To Stop Saraki’s Arraignment Had Played Dubious Role Before / 1969: Nigeria Bans Red Cross Aid To Biafra BBC News / Warning To Yorubas,the Northerners You So Much Support Don't Regard You. Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.