Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers (12999 Views)

Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by 6pax: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

you people that don't reside in Rivers don't know that we've gone past that level. those era are gone with Odili. the dream and legacy that Amaechi left was to see the public schools enjoying all the social amenities that their private school counterparts enjoy. those students are already in-tune with the statuesque. they are already provided with school farm within the school premises where they can learn weed clearing and any sort of plantation. so don't justify the wanton subjection of those little kids to child labour by the award winning sleeping governor

lol, for the award winning sleeping governor

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by MabraO: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2015
erunz:
FO0L IF U CAN'T PASS UR MESSAGE WITHOUT INSULT U CAN GO AND DIE

That doesn't change d fact that u deluded nd a slowpoke
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Ohibenemma(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2015
delegiwa:

Yes I listened to the programme. The security outfit manning the different schools said they were being owed 7 MONTHS salary.
And how may months have Wike been on seat?
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Nop, is a major factor because the money he will use to pay them won't come from his pockets . Before then he never for once owned them because they were paid as at when due.
He was receiving 8 billion while the wage bill of civil servants alone was 9 billion.
If it's no excuse then what is wikes excuse despite huge allocation against what Amaechi received he still haven't paid a dime.

I will not excuse Wike ..he should pay them.

You shouldn't make excuses for Amaechi ..afterall, we didn't hear of decline in allocation when he was bankrolling APC ..
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

I will not excuse Wike ..he should pay them.

You shouldn't make excuses for Amaechi ..afterall, we didn't hear of decline in allocation when he was bankrolling APC ..

When u say bankrolling Apc, like how much are we looking at here? Can u swear with ur balls that Jonah-daft also didn't bankroll his party the killer party despite the fact that he was borrowing to pay salaries?
What are u accusing Amaechi of that eediots like Udaughan, Akpabio, Dickson also didn't do for their party? If u choose not to criticise these fools, why do so for Amaechi if he chooses to sponsor his party? My friend, Wike has no single excuse not to pay up, he has much more income than Amaechi in his last six months.

2 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

you people that don't reside in Rivers don't know that we've gone past that level. those era are gone with Odili. the dream and legacy that Amaechi left was to see the public schools enjoying all the social amenities that their private school counterparts enjoy. those students are already in-tune with the statuesque. they are already provided with school farm within the school premises where they can learn weed clearing and any sort of plantation. so don't justify the wanton subjection of those little kids to child labour by the award winning sleeping governor

Don't mind him. He is one of those "yesteryears" men. grin rivers have since moved on.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

When u say bankrolling Apc, like how much are we looking at here? Can u swear with ur balls that Jonah-daft also didn't bankroll his party the killer party despite the fact that he was borrowing to pay salaries?
What are u accusing Amaechi of that eediots like Udaughan, Akpabio, Dickson also didn't do for their party? If u choose not to criticise these fools, why do so for Amaechi if he chooses to sponsor his party? My friend, Wike has no single excuse not to pay up, he has much more income than Amaechi in his last six months.

Uduaghan, Akpabio and Dickson paid all outstanding salaries ..while Amaechi like his brother Aregbe, unfortunately didn't meet up to his obligations ..

I will have to exit this thread because names like Jonah Daft is coming up ..I don't want to be forced to design names for the current presido ..

Cheers.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Uduaghan, Akpabio and Dickson paid all outstanding salaries ..while Amaechi like his brother Aregbe, unfortunately didn't meet up to his obligations ..

For akpabio, u are a shameless liar, read the link below. For Udaughan, his misgovernance in that state is highly known while Dickson is still governing.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/183684-akwa-ibom-rivers-others-owe-workers-despite-receiving-highest-excess-crude-money.html

I will have to exit this thread because names like Jonah Daft is coming up ..I don't want to be forced to design names for the current presido ..
Cheers.

That's ur call. The fool of a President also designed a rascal name for some leaders of a part of a country.

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=38029809][/quote]

Shebi, you been dey make case for Amaechi over dwindling allocations ..
Read that link you posted ..
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
In summary, Amaechi didn't pay the outfit responsible for clearing WEEDS grin before leaving office .. despite receiving highest excess crude money ..

..What a shame!
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by 2dillu2(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
Public Schools were suppose to resume yesterday but they couldnt because wike is owning security guards who locked the schools up.
WIke so far has received close to 130Billion as allocation + Loan + Reserves + Money at bank + NLNG profit + IGR these past few months yet what we can boast of is just open gutter road. Wike is fast becoming a curse like his god jonah-daft.
how true is this truckpusher
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
2dillu2:

I will make a call and burst this lie ..
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
2dillu2:

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
2dillu2:
That iidiot you quoted I have said runs with an IQ of a third world country rodent.

Some private schools reopened yesterday while some and public schools will reopen upper Monday but the animal came here to spread falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
That iidiot you quoted I have said runs with an IQ of a third world country rodent.

Some private schools reopened yesterday while some and public schools will reopen upper Monday but the animal came here to spread falsehood.

You no even allow me finish my call ..

..Dem dey feel say NL na 2go ..
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Shebi, you been dey make case for Amaechi over dwindling allocations ..

Read that link you posted ..

dunkem21:
In summary, Amaechi didn't pay the outfit responsible for clearing WEEDS grin before leaving office .. despite receiving highest excess crude money ..
..What a shame!

U Av proven to have serious comprehension issues. The first paragraph says what?.......that collected the highest allocations from the excess crude revenue distribution between 2011 and 2014...........
That details given by the witch was for between '11 and '14. He started owning close to the end of his tenure this year 2015. Even the outfit responsible to cut weed was paid fully last year but not this year. Try again.
Shame to wike.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
2dillu2:

Are u ok, calling a wike thug to corroborate my post!

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
drshrewd:

how can you even perform when you compensate men like Awuse with chairman Rivers State Internal Revenue Board.

WTF. Is Wike Mad?

2 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

You no even allow me finish my call ..

..Dem dey feel say NL na 2go ..
grin grin grin grin

Funny you.

Which security guard will have the heart to lock up a whole school under what circumstances ?

Even if you have a union locking up any Government property is an error , you can't even lock up a company's premises without having to go through due process.

Demdem is a Yoruba illiterate nkapi that resides in Port Harcourt whose only hope of survival was hinged on Amaechi's survival hence his endless mor0nic rants here always.

The day I'll catch him, I'll use plyers and pincers to remove his remaining bad dentition.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Goon, how do u know it's a lie when u haven't even called?
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

What lie? Did u listen to Rhythm ph news fm by 7 am this morning? It was reported on their news and the security guards were interviewed.
By the way, I need no respect on am online anonymous forum. I say my mind and care less about others opinion.

The same news was repeated by 12 noon. U fools are pathological liars.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

U Av proven to have serious comprehension issues. The first paragraph says what?.......that collected the highest allocations from the excess crude revenue distribution between 2011 and 2014...........
That details given by the witch was for between '11 and '14. He started owning close to the end of his tenure this year 2015. Even the outfit responsible to cut weed was paid fully last year but not this year. Try again.
Shame to wike.

Oga, the article was written on May,26 and seeks to justify why certain governors(Amaechi and Akpabio) should not owe salaries ..

..Stop contradicting yourself.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, how do u know it's a lie when u haven't even called?

Simple ..APC is built on a tripod of Lies and Propaganda ..so with their supporters ..

Now, that Truckpusher has clarified this; tell me, Is it a lie or not ..
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Oga, the article was written on May,26 and seeks to justify why certain governors(Amaechi and Akpabio) should not owe salaries ..

..Stop contradicting yourself.

U are the one changing goal posts. U made a reference to a particular payment in the article and that payment was done between '11 and '14 and by then Amaechi owned no one. He was paying as at when due. I that brought the article only did so to substantiate my claim that even akpabio when he was leaving, he was owning and I made reference to what I needed. As early as this year, there was no ECA payment whatsoever, amaechi was receiving roughly 8 billion in allocation only and civil servants payment alone is close to 9 billion.
Wike in contrast has received so far far more what Amaechi received this year.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Simple ..APC is built on a tripod of Lies and Propaganda ..so with their supporters ..

Fool, Ffuck apc, don't give a damn about them.

Now, that Truckpusher has clarified this; tell me, Is it a lie or not ..

grin grin
So u choose to believe Drugpusher a known wike thug as against u making ur call to find out ursef independently or better still go online and source for the Rhythm ph news summary I made reference to. U are one gullible arsehole no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by atlwireles: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
feelrivers.com/things-are-not-the-way-they-used-to-be-teachers-and-pupils-of-model-primary-schools-in-port-harcourt-state-resort-to-self-help-

APC lies and propaganda from their paid websites, did the OP say this news was from yesterday? What is feelriversdotcom? Shameless ediots most of you apc maggots have become.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nyesome Wike can not deceive the Rivers People forever. His thugs can come online and make it look good with him caretaking Rivers State. But, no one can align with people like Odili who grew thuggery in Rivers State and a known thug like Awuse and expect true growth.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

You have gone back to insults ..So, you can't argue your points without insults ..

..No try my bad mouth o grin
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
[[s]quote author=atlwireles post=38030874]feelrivers.com/things-are-not-the-way-they-used-to-be-teachers-and-pupils-of-model-primary-schools-in-port-harcourt-state-resort-to-self-help-

APC lies and propaganda from their paid websites, did the OP say this news was from yesterday? What is feelriversdotcom? Shameless ediots most of you apc maggots have become.[/quote][/s]

Rumola thug, what is the meaning of this?
His wike owning guards of Amaechi's world renowned public schools 7 months salaries or not?
Is wike owning Timariv staffs.? Months salaries or not despite huge allocation?
Those are the issues here.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by ehissi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
@Demdem, dshrewd et al.

Obviously the thread is raised by either a very passionate person or someone who just hates wike!!

But look at the matter critically and from another perspective of someone who is neither of the 2 mentioned above!!

In Lagos, Ibadan, Jos, Edo states (which are APC states now) where I have lived and schooled at different times; it is students that clear up the school, it sounds awkward that governor office is owing cleaner and security guards, even the funds for the security guards is paid out of the utility cash made available to the principal and not directly from state government office - at least I have relations that work in both Edo, Plateau, Oyo and Lagos States !

Also you mentioned that they were being owed 7 months pay; wike hasn't been governor for 7 months (counting May 29 to September 29 is exactly less than 4 months - at least salary should come at the end of the Month - abi no be so!!), meaning the debt is an inherited commodity from the previous administration; do we now call him a crook on the basis of this?

then the question arises

1.) When did Amaechi directly engage the services of these people; has it always been the norm or is it after he heard that APC lost in his state that he hired them? Why? Because it not a normal thing heard amongst men in Nigeria; both in Federal or state schools, in all the schools I have attended that people clean school for us!!

2.) Do we know for sure the condition upon which their services where engaged?

Because if I was governor today and I hear that my government inherited a mysterious bill, and that it is owing people somewhere who clean schools and I see that their services where not properly engaged with respect to due process and to make matters worse; the former administration is from a different party that refused to relate with me, the former governor didn't give me handover notes: I am duty bound by honour to ignore such a mysterious debt, why? It is the same people crying fowl now that will accuse me of corruption tomorrow and abuse of due process; using ghost workers to siphon public funds!!

Let's not be sentimental, you may not like the man, Wike, but at the same time consider other possible perspectives especially when you have not given us the position of government on the issue.

You only gave us the position of the workers; what about the position of government?

I don't know the details, but I believe the workers in question would have been forced to go to the media so as to prompt government to give an official position on the matter!!!

Let see what that official position is; then we can all him a crook together on the basis of how he intends to handle it!!

All the monies quoted that are in his possession cannot be dedicated to paying only cleaners and security guards; every administration has its own priority and the money will go to his priorities based on policy direction.

President Buhari for example has a policy direction that says "Change" and "anti-corruption till I die" which is why constituting a cabinet/economic team in the midst of low oil prices isn't a priority, do we now say he is a crook because he doesn't want to pay ministers inspite of billions in the National treasury?

He even made himself the substantive oil minister just like Obasanjo did in his time: see crook?

No, you question policy direction first, then if that is not clear; engage government through the media and obtain an official position for the purpose of clarification.

Except you are convinced beyond repair that wike meant it for evil and not for good or he is just a helpless-natural-born-crook! In which case, just disregard my entire post/comment!!!
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=atlwireles post=38030874]feelrivers.com/things-are-not-the-way-they-used-to-be-teachers-and-pupils-of-model-primary-schools-in-port-harcourt-state-resort-to-self-help-

APC lies and propaganda from their paid websites, did the OP say this news was from yesterday? What is feelriversdotcom? Shameless ediots most of you apc maggots have become.[/s]

Rumola thug, what is the meaning of this?
His wike owning guards of Amaechi's world renowned public schools 7 months salaries or not?
Is wike owning Timariv staffs.? Months salaries or not despite huge allocation?
Those are the issues here.

Amaechi owed them not Wike ..

Ehissi, you are so right ...I have said it here that students can clear the grasses, plant flowers and clean their school environment ..Its part of the fun .. So, we are taught ..
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

You have gone back to insults ..So, you can't argue your points without insults ..

..No try my bad mouth o grin

Shut ur trap Goon. Throw urs I care less. I respected u till when u chose to align with a known thug. Any fool that chose to believe Drugpusher when such can independently confirm on his or her own issues on ground is nothing but a piece of thrash and I have the right to do as I please to such. Drugpusher, that hopeless eediot of all peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vote APGA In 2019 And Rice Will Become N9000 - Anambra Gov., Obiano / Anti Jungle Justice Bill: Senate Moves To Curb Extrajudicial Killing / Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.