Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,400 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers (12912 Views)

Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Amaechi owed them not Wike ..

Goon, so in ur daft state, Amaechi is still governing rivers right?
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by atlwireles: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
[[s]quote author=atlwireles post=38030874]feelrivers.com/things-are-not-the-way-they-used-to-be-teachers-and-pupils-of-model-primary-schools-in-port-harcourt-state-resort-to-self-help-

APC lies and propaganda from their paid websites, did the OP say this news was from yesterday? What is feelriversdotcom? Shameless ediots most of you apc maggots have become

[s]guards of Amaechi's world renowned public schools 7 months salaries or not?
Is wike owning Timariv staffs.? Rumola thug, what is the meaning of this?
His wike owning Months salaries or not despite huge allocation?
Those are the issues here.
[/s]

YOU'RE A CHILDISH LIAR ON THIS FORUM, NO NEED WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU. YOUR STORY FROM JULY 26TH, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE OP OF THIS STORY, IS AS DESPICABLE AS YOUR LIES HERE. I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU WILL INVEST THIS SAME STRENGTH IN OYO,LAGOS AND OSUN STATES ISSUES.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
answer question...
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=atlwireles post=38031308]

YOU'RE A CHILDISH LIAR ON THIS FORUM, NO NEED WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU. YOUR STORY FROM JULY 26TH, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE OP OF THIS STORY, IS AS DESPICABLE AS YOUR LIES HERE. I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU WILL INVEST THIS SAME STRENGTH IN OYO,LAGOS AND OSUN STATES ISSUES.[/quote][/s]

Rumola thug, please save ur cries till when Wike will be booted out by the tribunal, i don't need them . The questions are still pending.

Demdem:
[[s]quote author=atlwireles post=38030874]feelrivers.com/things-are-not-the-way-they-used-to-be-teachers-and-pupils-of-model-primary-schools-in-port-harcourt-state-resort-to-self-help-
APC lies and propaganda from their paid websites, did the OP say this news was from yesterday? What is feelriversdotcom? Shameless ediots most of you apc maggots have become.[/s]

Rumola thug, what is the meaning of this?
His wike owning guards of Amaechi's world renowned public schools 7 months salaries or not?
Is wike owning Timariv staffs.? Months salaries or not despite huge allocation?
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Wike is only trying to clean his owing mess grin
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Wike is only trying to clean Amaechi's owing mess grin
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
[quote author=atlwireles post=38031308]

YOU'RE A CHILDISH LIAR ON THIS FORUM, NO NEED WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU. YOUR STORY FROM JULY 26TH, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE OP OF THIS STORY, IS AS DESPICABLE AS YOUR LIES HERE. I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU WILL INVEST THIS SAME STRENGTH IN OYO,LAGOS AND OSUN STATES ISSUES.[/s]

Rumola thug, please save ur cries till when Wike will be booted out by the tribunal, i don't need them . The questions are still pending.

APC lies and propaganda from their paid websites, did the OP say this news was from yesterday? What is feelriversdotcom? Shameless ediots most of you apc maggots have become.[/s]

Rumola thug, what is the meaning of this?
His wike owning guards of Amaechi's world renowned public schools 7 months salaries or not?
Is wike owning Timariv staffs.? Months salaries or not despite huge allocation?

You can not engage in a meaniful discussion without necessarily thowing insults @ d other party, SMH... shocked
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Shut ur trap Goon. Throw urs I care less. I respected u till when u chose to align with a known thug. Any fool that chose to believe Drugpusher when such can independently confirm on his or her own issues on ground is nothing but a piece of thrash and I have the right to do as I please to such. Drugpusher, that hopeless eediot of all peeps.

you see wat, I am saying, wait 4 me...
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Wike is only trying to clean his owing mess grin

Yes he is cleaning the mess by adding to the number of months earlier being owned despite huge allocations Amaechi never received when he started owning.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Yes he is cleaning the mess by adding to the number of months earlier being owned despite huge allocations Amaechi never received when he started owning.

good
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Just a brief clarification. This children are primary school pupils, not students. You do not expect pupils to clear and keep a vast land tidy.

Secondly, the clearing of the school was an on going process as soon as the contractors completed the schools. It is not something recent.

ehissi:
@Demdem, dshrewd et al.

Obviously the thread is raised by either a very passionate person or someone who just hates wike!!

But look at the matter critically and from another perspective of someone who is neither of the 2 mentioned above!!

In Lagos, Ibadan, Jos, Edo states (which are APC states now) where I have lived and schooled at different times; it is students that clear up the school, it sounds awkward that governor office is owing cleaner and security guards, even the funds for the security guards is paid out of the utility cash made available to the principal and not directly from state government office - at least I have relations that work in both Edo, Plateau, Oyo and Lagos States !

Also you mentioned that they were being owed 7 months pay; wike hasn't been governor for 7 months (counting May 29 to September 29 is exactly less than 4 months - at least salary should come at the end of the Month - abi no be so!!), meaning the debt is an inherited commodity from the previous administration; do we now call him a crook on the basis of this?

then the question arises

1.) When did Amaechi directly engage the services of these people; has it always been the norm or is it after he heard that APC lost in his state that he hired them? Why? Because it not a normal thing heard amongst men in Nigeria; both in Federal or state schools, in all the schools I have attended that people clean school for us!!

2.) Do we know for sure the condition upon which their services where engaged?

Because if I was governor today and I hear that my government inherited a mysterious bill, and that it is owing people somewhere who clean schools and I see that their services where not properly engaged with respect to due process and to make matters worse; the former administration is from a different party that refused to relate with me, the former governor didn't give me handover notes: I am duty bound by honour to ignore such a mysterious debt, why? It is the same people crying fowl now that will accuse me of corruption tomorrow and abuse of due process; using ghost workers to siphon public funds!!

Let's not be sentimental, you may not like the man, Wike, but at the same time consider other possible perspectives especially when you have not given us the position of government on the issue.

You only gave us the position of the workers; what about the position of government?

I don't know the details, but I believe the workers in question would have been forced to go to the media so as to prompt government to give an official position on the matter!!!

Let see what that official position is; then we can all him a crook together on the basis of how he intends to handle it!!

All the monies quoted that are in his possession cannot be dedicated to paying only cleaners and security guards; every administration has its own priority and the money will go to his priorities based on policy direction.

President Buhari for example has a policy direction that says "Change" and "anti-corruption till I die" which is why constituting a cabinet/economic team in the midst of low oil prices isn't a priority, do we now say he is a crook because he doesn't want to pay ministers inspite of billions in the National treasury?

He even made himself the substantive oil minister just like Obasanjo did in his time: see crook?

No, you question policy direction first, then if that is not clear; engage government through the media and obtain an official position for the purpose of clarification.

Except you are convinced beyond repair that wike meant it for evil and not for good or he is just a helpless-natural-born-crook! In which case, just disregard my entire post/comment!!!

2 Likes

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Amaechi - 4 months ..

Wike - 3 months ..

No lies can work today.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Amaechi - 4 months ..

Wike - 3 months ..

No lies can work today.

Amaechi's excuse, no funds due to reduced allocation.

Nyesome Wike despite increased allocation is yet to give an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Amaechi - 4 months ..

Wike - 3 months ..

No lies can work today.

Fool, don't u get it. It's no longer Amaechi's liability anylonger but wike. The thug has received so much more that what Amaechi received throughout 2015 yet he has refused to pay up. Ask him to pay his debts.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Just a brief clarification. This children are primary school pupils, not students. You do not expect pupils to clear and keep a vast land tidy.

Secondly, the clearing of the school was an on going process as soon as the contractors completed the schools. It is not something recent.

I respect and appreciate this opinion ..facts all thru ..

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by atlwireles: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

What excuse has Wike given you? by the way what increased allocation are you talking about?
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, don't u get it. It's no longer Amaechi's liability anylonger but wike. The thug has received so much more that what Amaechi received throughout 2015 yet he has refused to pay up. Ask him to pay his debts.

It's Amaechi's liability, my friend ..

Wike will fix it and maybe fix the mono rail too grin
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dandollaz: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
Public Schools were suppose to resume yesterday but they couldnt because wike is owning security guards who locked the schools up.
WIke so far has received close to 130Billion as allocation + Loan + Reserves + Money at bank + NLNG profit + IGR these past few months yet what we can boast of is just open gutter road. Wike is fast becoming a curse like his god jonah-daft.
kai nawa for una upon all these things wike is doing in rivers una still dey wail.hu can u forget so soon that during amaechi admini that the security and gardeners look the school severally now u point finger on wike.meanwhile school just resumed and why on earth should they pay to cut there grass,when i was in pri n sec i learn alot how to cut grass,its making those pupil lazy for manual labour time
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
atlwireles:

What excuse has Wike given you? by the way what increased allocation are you talking about?

Let me rephrase. Nyesome Wike is getting more money than Amaechi got when this owing fiasco started. Amaechi can use that as his excuse.

I wonder what Nyesome Wike will use as his excuse now he is getting more money than Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
atlwireles:

Rumola thug, why has wike refused to published the states account has demanded? Who do u want to deceive here? Allocations have increased ever since Buhari came on board.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

It's Amaechi's liability, my friend ..

Wike will fix it and maybe fix the mono rail too grin

Including the one accumulated by wike right? Surely u are on cheap drugs.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
[[s]quote author=dandollaz post=38032071]
kai nawa for una upon all these things wike is doing in rivers una still dey wail.hu can u forget so soon that during amaechi admini that the security and gardeners look the school severally now u point finger on wike.meanwhile school just resumed and why on earth should they pay to cut there grass,when i was in pri n sec i learn alot how to cut grass,its making those pupil lazy for manual labour time[/quote][/s]

Read through the thread and acquire more knowledge. I can't keep repeating myself for another brain already brainwashed by wike thugs.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Amaechi said no funds ..Meanwhile, he earned his salary ..and bankrolled APC ..

Same way we are celebrating Aregbesola for his foolish "no fund" excuses ..
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
dandollaz:

kai nawa for una upon all these things wike is doing in rivers una still dey wail.hu can u forget so soon that during amaechi admini that the security and gardeners look the school severally now u point finger on wike.meanwhile school just resumed and why on earth should they pay to cut there grass,when i was in pri n sec i learn alot how to cut grass,its making those pupil lazy for manual labour time

Amaechi gave these schools an aura of being better than the expensive private schools in Rivers State.

If the pupils are cutting grass while the privileged kids in the expensive private schools are studying, the aura of sophistication is defeated. There can be extracurricular activities to promote diligence and hard work, similar to what goes on in the private schools.

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by atlwireles: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Let me rephrase. Nyesome Wike is getting more money than Amaechi got when this owing fiasco started. Amaechi can use that as his excuse.

I wonder what Nyesome Wike will use as his excuse now he is getting more money than Amaechi.

Thanks for rephrasing, but also acknowledge, Wike has not given any excuses.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Including the one accumulated by wike right? Surely u are on cheap drugs.

cheap wat?
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by IVORY2009(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

Rumola thug, why has wike refused to published the states account has demanded? Who do u want to deceive here? Allocations have increased ever since Buhari came on board.

thug??
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin

Funny you.

Which security guard will have the heart to lock up a whole school under what circumstances ?

Even if you have a union locking up any Government property is an error , you can't even lock up a company's premises without having to go through due process.

Demdem is a Yoruba illiterate nkapi that resides in Port Harcourt whose only hope of survival was hinged on Amaechi's survival hence his endless mor0nic rants here always.

The day I'll catch him, I'll use plyers and pincers to remove his remaining bad dentition.

LWTMB.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Amaechi said no funds ..Meanwhile, he earned his salary ..and bankrolled APC ..

Same way we are celebrating Aregbesola for his foolish "no fund" excuses ..

Demdem:

When u say bankrolling Apc, like how much are we looking at here? Can u swear with ur balls that Jonah-daft also didn't bankroll his party the killer party despite the fact that he was borrowing to pay salaries?
What are u accusing Amaechi of that eediots like Udaughan, Akpabio, Dickson also didn't do for their party? If u choose not to criticise these fools, why do so for Amaechi if he chooses to sponsor his party? My friend, Wike has no single excuse not to pay up, he has much more income than Amaechi in his last six months.
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
atlwireles:

Thanks for rephrasing, but also acknowledge, Wike has not given any excuses.

So why hasn't he paid up? What's the thug waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by dunkem21(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:

So why hasn't he paid up? What's the thug waiting for?

Just chill, he will clear Amaechi's gbese ..

..but, wait o ...If he decides to pay only 3 months and leave Amaechi's debt, nko
Re: Weeds And Grasses Take Over Amaechi's Beautiful Schools In Rivers by Demdem(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Just chill, he will clear Amaechi's gbese ..

..but, wait o ...If he decides to pay only 3 months and leave Amaechi's debt, nko

Goon, he has no excuse to have waited for this long. Not only will he complete the payment, he will also pay Timariv workers he disengaged. It's not his money, it's rivers money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ken Saro-wiwa's 75th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Rivers Re-run: Police Panel Recovers N111m From INEC Officials- SR / Ifeanyi Igwebike Emerges APGA’s Candidate For Agbaso’s Faction For Anambra Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.