Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? (42276 Views)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? / Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by amzee(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
I guess you must have heared of people whether family members,friends or neighbour discuss about their sojourn in a foreign land.It may be holiday,visit or excursion and you are interested in travelling to abroad.
Share with us which country would you love to travel to and have you travelled out of the shores of Nigeria before?
As for me I've travelled to Niger Republic before for a football competition.

10 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by cutieme(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2015
amzee:
I guess you must have heared of people whether family members,friends or neighbour discuss about their sojourn in a foreign land.It may be holiday,visit or excursion and you are interested in travelling to abroad.
Share with us which country would you love to travel to and have you travelled out of the shores of Nigeria before?
Hmmmm,so how was it over there in Niger republic?How is the country like compared to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Pronmix(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Canada!!

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by francbadoo: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Australia

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by amzee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
cutieme:
Hmmmm,so how was it over there in Niger republic?How is the country like compared to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by amzee(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
cutieme:
We went to the capital city Niamey.It was beautiful but not as Abuja.They have steady electricity and their food is cheap.Am thinking of moving over there to further my football career.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by pansophist(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
I will prefer some exotic countries in South America or Africa. Western life don tired me jare. In a preferential order, I'll go with Brazil, Bahamas, South Africa, Panama.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Sveen: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Germany

16 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by matuskyoo7(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
I prefer canada

11 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by cutieme(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
amzee:

We went to the capital city Niamey.It was beautiful but not as Abuja.They have steady electricity and their food is cheap.Am thinking of moving over there to further my football career.
Is it only football they do there?More so I think it's a Muslim country.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by aolatunde00: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Been to a quite a number of countries but I would choose settling down in England any day anytime.

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by kelechiMarie(f): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2015
Spain
France
Brazil kiss

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Pidggin(f): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Canada any day!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by KanwuliaJara: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nigeria is NOT an option!
Tufiaaaaakwa!!!!! cry

The GREATEST USA ONLY!!!!! cool

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by willian10: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
Paradise wink
But I prefer Canada sha, racism is not dat rampant der nd it's easier to be a citizen
Pple dat said Germany, Russia,UK, I know you've not been there before, that's why u said that undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Danny4show(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
amzee:
amzie could you please reply my mail... i just sent a pm a little while ago
Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
To live in?
In no particular order...Ghana, the Gambia, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Eq. Guinea, Southern Africa minus S Africa and Namibia, afro Caribbean countries

For economic reasons I would say different places...but then that is not exactly living, is it? For me shaa it is not
I am lazy and just wanna lounge and live and play in the sun cheesy
(shrugs)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2015
willian10:
Paradise wink

There is an Igbo gospel song that haunted my childhood (we had a relative who was a Catholic charismatic "living with us and tormenting me with this song when my parents would be away angry)

The song has something like, "aguu agaghi agum oo, n'enuigweeee...etc"
Meaning " I would never be hungry in paradise"

To me it meant no food...
I was haunted by the fact that I would just float in heaven, singing hymns, in white apparel! embarassed Earthly living felt like a better bargain cheesy..I mean, no ice cream, no chocolate, no rice, no plantain, nothing! Who does that cry

Well I sincerely hope that is not a true picture!!! cool...or I would haaate! Lol

I still hate that song...it is outdated now though...so it is not a song one would hear all the time thankfully lipsrsealed

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by igho003(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Canada I know that God will soon hear my cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by bolaji3071(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Burkinafasogrin

USA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nigeria

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by kellybrown78(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
USA still remain the number1 in my heart and I must reach there one day...I'm trusting God for that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by olusmarth(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Japan -----i wana see d winch bhind a moving car
Australia
Hongkong
Canada ---may
America--- if options no con dey sha

5 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by chukxie(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Australia
Canada
New Zealand

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Lucasbalo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Nigeria is NOT an option!
Tufiaaaaakwa!!!!! cry

The GREAT USA ONLY!!!!! cool
Gbam.

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by wayaa007(m): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Biafra grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, I'd say canada

11 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by opeaceo: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Switzerland first, then Australia, then Brazil.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sweden

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Atmmachine(m): 2:48am On Sep 22, 2015
I live in America but i must confess, there's no place like Nigeria.
If i can get a job that pays like the one i have in America, I will be in Nigeria the next day.

Nigeria is the best country on earth.
People who lives in Nigeria may not understand this till you move to that country you think is the best.

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by IntroVAT: 2:50am On Sep 22, 2015
Lol first page is almost exhausted and no one mentions the UK lol tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 22, 2015
CANADA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? by austinbrown: 2:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Biafra

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Train And Trailer Collide In Aba (Photos, Video) / Oyinbo Man In Nigeria Gushes About Mobile Policemen Protecting Him (Pic / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.