Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 11 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 11 (2636 Views)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 6 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 5 / [story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] I Called It R.*.p.e (rated 18+)… Part 11 by mrPortable1: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
ITS STORY TIME WITH www.proudlynation.com.ng

A story written by Dan Chucks… If you missed part Ten yesterday read it http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-i-called-it-r-a-p-e-rated-18part-10/

“You think I’m begging you?” she finally chipped in, sighing as she swung the door fully open again.
I climbed the few steps in front of me and stepped in. As soon as I was inside, she began locking the door with a key, just like she did the previous day! However, unlike the last time, she pulled the key out as soon as she had locked it!
As soon as I was inside, she began locking the door with a key, just like she did the previous day
“As a matter of fact, I don’t have the key to your lodge!” she began saying as she began walking away with the key she had pulled from the front door. “Your roommates have it. Maybe you didn’t get home before coming here…because I gave it to them since 3pm”
My head felt like blowing!! I didn’t just believe what she said! Obviously, these dudes had connived to do the unthinkable to me! As soon as I began rushing to meet her for the key in her hands she suddenly turned towards me angrily….
“Don’t even dare it! I wanted this to be done gently yesterday and you took me for some fool! If you come close to me, I will break your arm…I swear!”
I just had to halt, starring at her fierce literarily burning eyes. I was screwed!
Moments later, she appeared with her fleshy self swaying side to side. She had a piece of long towel in her hand and as soon as she got to the center of the living room, she pulled the center table to the side and spread the cloth.
Moments later, she appeared with her fleshy self swaying side to side
“Oya…UnCloth joor. We don’t have much time” was her next comment, putting up the most serious face I had ever seen!
I just didn’t understand what else I was doing in her house when the key I came for wasn’t there anymore.
“Did you hear me young man? I said UnCloth…” she even had to widen her eyes
“I don’t know what you want from me Madam Ann. You don’t know me and I don’t know you. So why all this embarrassment?”
“You don’t know me? You are funny! What I want from you is for you to F**K my toto! That’s all. Just be a man and F**K me; and I will let you go…” she had begun sitting on the draped towel now, after which she spread her legs wide apart!
she had begun sitting on the draped towel now, after which she spread her legs wide apart!
“But since I am not interested in fucki…I mean having s*x with you nko?”
“You don’t want to call it F**K too? I understand. Bishop. I didn’t ask you if you want or not. I had already told your friends that you won’t finish your service year in Calabar and return to your homeland still virgin. I told them I was going to personally see that you become ‘disvirgined’. And that is what you are seeing now.”
“Ah ah…but how is that your business ma? What’s your business with my virginity?…” I was almost close to crying
“I am a school teacher Daniel and a Headmistress. So I cannot see a young man of 25 years suffer from so much immaturity! In fact, there is no point holding this conversation, just UnCloth…”
I just kept looking at her blankly with very heavy eyes! Maybe she was right anyway. In some ways, I behaved like a baby. Wanting to cry at every little provocation was definitely one of them!
After a couple of moments, Madam Ann spontaneously stretched herself straight from the towel on the floor and before I could fully get what was happening, she had gone for and grabbed my concealed Joystick with her right hand! I screamed!!
“Shhhhhhhh…..I don’t want to hear your mouth!” she was pulling me closer into herself, causing me to begin to kneel before her!
“Please Madam Ann…” I felt the tear roll down my cheek that instant
“Look at you! Who do you think you are deceiving? Weren’t you the same person who got a big erection yesterday by eating my cunt? In fact, you will be eating it again now…it had gotten very wet already sef” she sighed.
On hearing that I would be eating her cunt again, my Joystick instantly began to grow within her clenched fist despite how hard she was grabbing me. I guess she noticed it because she looked up at me and smiled, gradually freeing her grip.
“Ole! So you like eating and sucking my Kittycat?! This boy! Okay na. Make we do am sharp-sharp, you hear?”
“Please…” I heard myself aimlessly say again.
She looked up at me, sighed and looked away! Her hands were already undoing my belt which was a lot simpler this time around than it was the day before.
Her hands were already undoing my belt which was a lot simpler this time around than it was the day before.
When I tried stopping her, she hit my arm so had that I felt the sting travel straight to my head! I instantly picked up the spanked hand with my left, nursing the arching region like some new baby! Not quite long after, my trousers and boxer were on the floor and for the first time for Madam Ann, my swaying long Joystick sprang back and forth, right in her face!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 12 TOMORROW OR READ IT HERE:- http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/08/story-i-called-it-r-a-p-e-rated-18part-12/

(1) (Reply)

Ode To Independence / Check Out Today's Inspirational Quote For Children / Lessons From A Fish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.