Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel (61164 Views)

Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / Shocking! Unilorin Lecturer Caught Doing This To Female Student(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by PublicAssurance: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]if you like no go dis-vagin....stay there dey form mugu[/size]
SeverusSnape:
This is one of the numerous reasons I'm scared of getting married. Most women these days are wh0res.

I always advice guys to do a thorough background check before tying the knot with any woman, because women of nowadays are not like our chaste mothers who all married our fathers as virgins.

Anyways, No time to waste time. As for me, It's a virgin or nothing. I won't settle for less. I'm not saying virgins can't cheat, but they are less likely to do so.

...And for your information, I'm a Virgin. Before you start asking...

#PersonalOpinion
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by hedonistic: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
histemple:

It's clear from the story that they committed adultery... .

Excuse my ignorance, but can you direct me to the specific law that criminalises adultery in Nigeria? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Donbasi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is one of the numerous reasons I'm scared of getting married. Most women these days are wh0res.

I always advice guys to do a thorough background check before tying the knot with any woman, because women of nowadays are not like our chaste mothers who all married our fathers as virgins.

Anyways, No time to waste time. As for me, It's a virgin or nothing. I won't settle for less. I'm not saying virgins can't cheat, but they are less likely to do so.

#PersonalOpinion
my brother its better u marry someone that has actually done that before oh, how about when u marry the so called virgin and she decides to have a taste of probably other bigger joystick than yours then u send ur virgin packing. Once Its marriage we need only but the grace of God.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by 400billionman: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
The lecturer escaped from Sobibo..
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by 400billionman: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion

Run away from ladies who love FREE THINGS.. Today, Highlander dropped her, tomorrow it's Toyota sienna.

I have spotted that ladies who always like free buzz, free lift, seek assistance whether monetary or otherwise are likely to be cheats. I will rather settle for an independently minded girl, one who believes in doing things for herself.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by histemple: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
hedonistic:

Excuse my ignorance, but can you direct me to the law that criminalises adultery in Nigeria? Thank you.

Thanks for expressing your willingness to know. It is important for you to know that adultery, unlike rape, is not a criminal offence because it is a transaction consummated on mutual consent.

Adultery is a civil offence and it contravenes section 388 of the penal code. More so, it is repugnant to natural justice.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by noblegrex: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion
haaaa!virginnnnn!!and you're sure of getting that.anyways I like your courage oo.do let me know if you get one I want to celebrate with you
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by shineeye1: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
The husband of this sharamuta is likely one of those that oppose the call for chastity among youth. Our forefathers upheld chastity in their wisdom because it is an unreplaceable character builder before and into marriage. But today our lustful age celebrates promiscuity and criminalize the chaste. Yet they come to cry wolf when their eggs hatch. What did they hope to see They made the bed. Let them lay on it.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by tartarus(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
OHH YEA!!

YOU MAY BE A BASTARD SON

Still doesn't change the fact your mom is worse than an animal! ... Son of a wh0rish dimwit. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by outflank: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SHOCK7(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sandydayz:
Wat do u think?
just answer d question! angry
Sandydayz:
Wat do u think?
just answer d question!
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SHOCK7(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
histemple:

Thanks for expressing your willingness to know. It is important for you to know that adultery, unlike rape, is not a criminal offence because it is a transaction consummated on mutual consent.

Adultery is a civil offence and it contravenes section 388 of the penal code. More so, it is repugnant to natural justice.

're u sure of dis 'ur info?
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by Orikinla(m): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
psucc:
Who do we blame.
Like for the woman and share for the man.

[size=18pt]If the woman did not open her legs, the man would not have entered. [/size]
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by histemple: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
SHOCK7:

're u sure of dis 'ur info?

Yes Sir. And it has a punishment of up to 2 years jail term with an option of a fine or both.

Same applies to the man in section 389 also, But I will appreciate if you have a contrary view.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by thundafire: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion
how many u dn 4ck leave nw u dy sharp mawt
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:
Ok, thats the reason why i wont marry woman that like s*x more than me so help me God!
I recommend to you a short devil girl called vickyrotex,she no sabi fok,she is always lying down in bed like a log of wood when being foked
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by VickyRotex(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I recommend to you a short devil girl called vickyrotex,she no sabi fok,she is always lying down in bed like a log of wood when being foked

Werey e ti wo first grade!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by IYANGBALI: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
VickyRotex:

see your life,na me wey dy help you look for correct husband/preek at age 48 you dey abuse abi?continue no problem
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by VickyRotex(f): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see your life,na me wey dy help you look for correct husband/preek at age 48 you dey abuse abi?continue no problem

Ani werey e ti wo first grade se!!!

Ma se lo!

I go always pray for you! embarassed cry undecided
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SHOCK7(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2015
VickyRotex:

dis @iyangbali guy do u know him personally?translation pls also?
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by SHOCK7(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2015
histemple:

Yes Sir. And it has a punishment of up to 2 years jail term with an option of a fine or both.

Same applies to the man in section 389 also, But I will appreciate if you have a contrary view.
Yes I taught adultery if proven in court only gives ground 4 a divorce not jail term!
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by MrPatrick6: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/461228/adultery-randy-lecturer-caught-with-married-woman

Remember Jesus and the adulteress! Even Asa says he who is without sin let him cast the ....??
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by psucc(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is a serious issue, and you're here looking for "likes and shares".
What's serious about that? That a woman took herself to a hotel to be bleeped by her lecturer probably for a mark makes it serious?

They are more issues to be considered serious such as the effects of the JP Morgan's saga, the TSA, no functional executive and legislative arms of government, etc.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by histemple: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
SHOCK7:

Yes I taught adultery if proven in court only gives ground 4 a divorce not jail term!

I will advice you to read sections 388 and 389 of the penal code. It will guide you.
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by awesomesossy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

#PersonalOpinion
Trust me d only way out is to pray to God for divine direction wen choosing ur life partner....d case of fake virginity everywer...my cousin is at d verge of dissolving his 3weeks old wedding after discovering a fake hymen kit in his wife's cupboard... fake virgins everywere

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Hi Pearl, did u check my friend's pics out ?
not really oo
Bt I will
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by VickyRotex(f): 7:49am On Sep 18, 2015
SHOCK7:

dis @iyangbali guy do u know him personally?translation pls also?

I don't!

Translation: Mental Disorder undecided
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by IYANGBALI: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

I don't!

Translation: Mental Disorder undecided
so you doesn't know me again abi?kontinue lying to the devil,just come and take your pant that your forgoted in my house las week
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by VickyRotex(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
so you doesn't know me again abi?kontinue lying to the devil,just come and take your pant that your forgoted in my house las week

Haaaa!!! Alaoba oshi. Forgoted kor, forgetting ni. angry

Iwo gan gan devil undecided
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

Haaaa!!! Alaoba oshi. Forgoted kor, forgetting ni. angry

Iwo gan gan devil undecided
I hear say them don arrest your aristo bukola saraki. Sorry o cry
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by VickyRotex(f): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
I hear say them don arrest your aristo bukola saraki. Sorry o cry

Iyangbali!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Married Woman In Asaba Hotel by IYANGBALI: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
VickyRotex:

Iyangbali!!!! angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) / Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.