Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) (83924 Views)

Oil Thieves Arrested By Navy In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Oil Thieves Arrested With Wooden Boats From Nigerian Navy Ship / See The Car Thieves Arrested In VGC Yesterday Evening (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
Two most-wanted female arm robbers alleged to specialize in entering people’s shops, boutique, supermarkets, restaurant on the pretence to buy goods, food stuff or change cloths in broad day light but later end up robbing has been arrested by men of the Nigerian Police Force, Barracks Road Division, Akwa Ibom State .

The notorious thieves who have been terrorizing pedestrians and residents of Uyo, the Akwa Ibom Capital, using keke to operate was last Thursday apprehended with the help of people who ran after their Keke after they had stolen from a boutique at No. 15 Ekpo Obot Street.

Narrating her ordeal from the hand of the heartless women, the Boutique sales girl, Imaobong Isaiah said: “See me o-o-o! The two girls enter my shop on a pretence to buy from me but after picking all the costly female hand bags, shoes, men gens, hand watches and cloths worth forty-five thousand naira; instead of them to pay for what they have bought, they sent me to go and buy them drinks. So, I went to buy drinks for them at the nearby shop. As I returned, I met them making calls, and immediately their operational Keke man who was on a standby to pick them came and the went inside the Keke with all my cloths without paying. So, I tell them to give me my cloths, they refused. So, I started shouting, help! Thief! Thief! But the Keke man had already moved. As God would like it, luck ran out on them, the people around and people using car pursued them and caught them.”

Questioning the two suspects, Grace Ekpo and Mfon Daniel from Itiam Ikot Ebia, Uyo Local Government, they confessed to the crime; saying apart from their present robbery, they have been involving in all kinds of robbery in the State and begged the people not to kill them.

“When we entered people shop, anything you sale we will pack the most costly ones; after which we will asked you to get us water or send you on an errand, that will make us run away with the goods without paying for it. We rob women in Keke, we pick recharge card bags and anything that would fetch us quick money.’’

When men of the Police Force arrived the place, they took them away to the station along Barracks Road, Uyo.
The Nigerian Pulse learnt that these women also stole clothes from another boutique on the same street, including hand bags full with recharge cards of all network and denomination worth fifty thousands of naira.

Confirming the arrest, the Police said the suspects are in their custody.

http://www.9jatc.com/t13299-most-wanted-female-thieves-arrested-in-aibom

1 Like

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by dubylhover(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
what a man can do.........they are even small time petty thieves sef....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lalasticlala include the pictures so that I can push it to Front Page wink

*modified*

They look hungry and malnourished!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
They are even ugly. Mtcheeww... But they shouldn't be manhandled.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by therealdeal10: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nawa ooo women stealing lyk dis

C hw dem resemble death, if na guys na dem go don put fire around their neck burn dem 2 ashes

Dey shuld b criously dealt wit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
See ugly faces

8 Likes

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by BiggerBangs: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
angry

Oju Ole Re...OLE!! they started off as ashewo and later upgrade to lipsrsealed

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by izenco2005(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
BAD MARKET

IF DIS GIRL CATCH U FOR NITY AH
AFTER STEALING FROM U SHE WILL FUUCKK U DIE grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Lovexme(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
The first one looks like the dog that was breast-feeding a cat on an earlier thread. #Na joke o tongue

Crime pays, until you get caught.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ebogab(f): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
hello
Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Only in naija

The future is here.Farming business is the way
Do plantain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by toyese01(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ole oofan, aje loju onile....may God forgive u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by phameous: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
They want anytn dat will bring dem quick cash...yet dem no wan engage dia brain in productive thinking.

thinking stealing is a lifetime endeavor, Shame on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by mznuez(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
shocked Her brest tho

1 Like

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by melzabull(f): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
lol cheesy
Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nemesis has caught up with em

1 Like

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by shamack: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
See dat one don smoke igbo sotey....she be like fried fish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MadCow1: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nice
Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Adventurous girls. They should have known it would not last.
Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Austin4lif: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Grace Ekpo was arrested for stealing at Ekpo obot street. Her mum confirmed that she was born at Ekpo hospital and was delivered by doctor Bassey Ekpo. Until her arrest she was a regular smoker of Ekpo or wewe like some Nairalanders who always Ekpo everything about president Buhari. Everyday for the thief one day for the mob.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by lonelydora: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
I almost fainted thinking it was another news from the Igbo land. Thank God say na Akwa Ibom this time.

5 Likes

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
what a man can do,a woman will do worse. grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by YerYer: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
I see two hungry shemales.

3 Likes

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by nurex01(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mba! May Allah save us

5 Likes

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by SonOfTheLion(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
smiley
Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kunzaar83(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Shuuuuu
Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ceospecial(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
unbelieveable... women again??

2 Likes

Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by joystickextendr: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
too bad

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos) by gabi98(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
what men can do;women can do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Sex Video Of 2 Jalingo Residents Goes Viral; Muslim Cleric Wants Lovers Arrested / The Apartment Where Chidinma Ojukwu Killed Usifo Ataga (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.