Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dont Fall Victim, Pics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dont Fall Victim, Pics (54167 Views)

Dont Fall For This New Cheap "Airtel" Scam / Dont Fall for Airtel 100 naira For 1GB Scam / Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
It is high time we did something about china products, just yesterday i bought a solar powered power bank, for a huge amount of money because i thought it would save me the stress of carrying phone charger about, so i bought it.

when i got home i discovered something the power bank seems to be photosensitive, as its charging led flashes when under the sun,
but this is just a hoax, it doesnt charge, i left it in the sun for close to 2days now, and it doesnt have any charged voltages for my phone, it just flashes its led when in the sun so the buyer assumes its realy working but its not.
i dont know how they did it, but they did it, its a fake solar power bank,
here is what it looks like, does this happen anywhere else or only in Nigeria?

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by puresoul1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
OK I won't thanks next

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by PapaNnamdi: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
the painful thing is dat i used my last 6k to buy it, and i am currently unemployed, may God purnish the producer, the distributor, the importer, the marketer and the seller
AMEN angry

331 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by niceguy7(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
It is high time we did something about china products, just yesterday i bought a solar powered power bank, for a huge amount of money because i thought it would save me the stress of carrying phone charger about, so i bought it.

when i got home i discovered something the power bank seems to be photosensitive, as its charging led flashes when under the sun,
but this is just a hoax, it doesnt charge, i left it in the sun for close to 2days now, and it doesnt have any charged voltages for my phone, it just flashes its led when in the sun so the buyer assumes its realy working but its not.
Eeyaaa, bros dnt worry leave them for God..............................buh nawa oo lagos na wa.....eko for show!!!!! Infact wen u are entering lagos for the first time u go see: "this is lagos"......that is to say shine ur eyes wella wella. Lagos igbo business pipu......I troway yarnsh for una.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by udemzyudex(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
PapaNnamdi:

I fit bet say na Road side power bank.... Those guys ehn, fear them

5 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by oweniwe(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
25,000 mAh?
on solar

E be lik u didn't research well on power bank capacities before you go buy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by eleko1: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
sad angry Ise! Amin,Amen! E nor go beta for dem.
PapaNnamdi:
the painful thing is dat i used my last 6k to buy it, and i am currently unemployed, may God punish the producer, the distributor, the importer, the marketer and the seller
AMEN angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by eleko1: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
How e go knw?What bout those bastards that sell fake SD memory card?One can hadly distinguish original from the fake.Fake dis/dat full market.May God help us in dis country.
oweniwe:
25,000 mAh?

on solar

E be lik u didn't research well on power bank capacities before you go buy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by adadioranmah(f): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thanks for the info. Can't you return it and get a refund?
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by hatux: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
The hustle is real... No be today though, God punish them. Sorry Bro, take heart!
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by oluemmakay(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari's Body Language(BBL) will correct it.
Check my signature

6 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sowii bro. try and manage the charge it tru Nepa since the solar na Bleep up. al dealers of fake product ain't igbo. pls give them some credit.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by armadeo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
The funny going about nairaland is that before I proceed with any major thing I always log in and search for similar issues. You get real life experiences here.

Op sort for your loss but you have informed majority of Nigerians hence a good deed.

Well done.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
I stopped buying power-bank when I have bought fake 3 times..even the one I bought at slot is not different.

Power-bank is rubbish,its just a hoax to fool Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by eleko1: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Return wetin?Only if u see/meet them there.Even @ dat,nah anoda set of piipu U'll see.Those pipu ehn!
adadioranmah:
make E forget it and move on.It is here those useless pipu will Change Panasonic case to LG.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
rt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by adadioranmah(f): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
I got mine from mayorall since last year and it has never failed me.

6 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by chemmerfrank(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Have an idea of what you purchase..make some research.
How can a solar power bank of that size be 25000mah? do you even what solar is?
I say you where scammed because you deserved to. Them no force you buy.
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Favparis(f): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
For now the highest capacity of power bank is 16,000mAh. Anything above this is FAKE. Others should take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Tylerdan(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
When you want to buy an item that u aren't sure of its quality i advice you enter a well recognized store and buy it, that wey you can always walk back and demand for your cash back. When you by from shopless and street hackers what you see you take.

i personally believe that the extra you pay in shops is for "Peace of Mind"
But all the same SORRY BRO

2 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by donhils: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
exxell:

Brother google Lumsing. They sell it for 6,000 in the US. But there is a verified seller on Nairaland. Bought from him at 7,500 last year. I have never stopped smiling.
I also use Romoss powerbank and it works perfectly well. It's rated 10000mah and it charges my 3140mah battery 3 complete times from 5% to 100% and then charge to like 15 or 20% before it finally gives up. Isn't that amazing?

3 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by donhils: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
eleko1:
There's no difference between unscrupulous Igbo businessman/chinkos peep.Dem be red head lizards.Abeg,trowey dat nonsense b4 e damage yo fone/burn yo lap
I think you're a very big fõol.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by sinkhole: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
adadioranmah:
you are the funniest person on this thread grin you mean he should return what he bought on the road? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by bukatee2015(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
My broda, go get this type,it hv been serving me for 2 months now,13,000mah, very solid and reliable, charges my Bold 5 fully @ least 4 times before 0%

3 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
noted.

Godwin.

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by mayorall(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yomieluv:
I stopped buying power-bank when I have bought fake 3 times..even the one I bought at slot is not different.

Power-bank is rubbish,its just a hoax to fool Nigeria.

I can give you mayor source T1 12000mah power bank. You pay me when you tested the quality and satisfied. cost #4,000 only. Tell me your phone type, I will tell you numbers of charge cycle you will get.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by roufy235(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
bukatee2015:
My broda, go get this type,it hv been serving me for 2 months now,13,000mah, very solid and reliable, charges my Bold 5 fully @ least 4 times before 0%
product name and price bro?
Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Baroba(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
exxell:

Brother google Lumsing. They sell it for 6,000 in the US. But there is a verified seller on Nairaland. Bought from him at 7,500 last year. I have never stopped smiling.

Good advice, I use a lumsing power bank as well, pure quality running on samung A grade cells..

2 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by Baroba(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
eleko1:
There's no difference between unscrupulous Igbo businessman/chinkos peep.Dem be red head lizards.Abeg,trowey dat nonsense b4 e damage yo fone/burn yo lap

Unnecessary comment, so na only Igbo biz men are unscrupulous? You are not even sure who sold it to him..

6 Likes

Re: Dont Fall Victim, Pics by otabuko(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
So OP, you saw 25000 Mah, that one no convince you say na fake abi? Na you jonce naa..... And as you buy am, you come dey think say you don cheat them..... 25000 mah for 6000?

I throway nyash for you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning / New Etisalat Android Plan / Airtel New Android Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.