Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Think I Am A Misogynist. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am A Misogynist. (6543 Views)

Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) / L / Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by bluewles33: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
That means u are still a virgin? Urr name and u mother's name abegg
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by naijaboiy: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
calm down,
you sound butthurt.it was a joke not a dickk.dont take it so hard smiley
Was that meant to be pun?

Sorry I'm not like your erstwhile boyfriend. smiley

You can direct it to him. cool
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Was that meant to be pun?
Sorry I'm not like your erstwhile boyfriend. smiley
You can direct it to him. cool
no thanks.my guy is straight as a ruler smiley
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

no thanks.my guy is straight as a ruler smiley
Then a male relative of yours should do wink
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then a male relative of yours should do wink
they are also as straight as can be smiley
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

misogynist is a person that dislikes and despices women.
What Does That Denote? Since You Wana Be Schooled

you be dummy hahaha hahaha mumuni hahaha hahaha your school na waste I swear.i pray. never to have a dumb as like you as a child. tufiawka.

Instead of you to stay in class you will be at the junction opening your smelly kitty cat.

lawd have mercy on this wasted sperm
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by naijaboiy: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:

they are also as straight as can be smiley
i'm sure you can't vouch for them all. Except you have sampled each and everyone. cheesy
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
eww? why will i sample my fams undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
eww? why will i sample my fams undecided

story after them Don take you to Mr biggs.na only indomie and fried egg go carry you to man house useless thing
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by IamLEGEND1: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
AlienStar:
Eewwwww! disgusting!
Alienstàr,resurrected from the dead.
and u dey say "Eewwwww"
wetin u been think say dem gay dudes dey do before....
gather around a fire and read from songs of Solomon?
wherebu been go na?
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
You won't be the first or last misogynist . So you're cool huh?
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by AlienStar: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hehehe i dey o

ds gay ish na curse o
IamLEGEND1:

Alienstàr,resurrected from the dead.
and u dey say "Eewwwww"
wetin u been think say dem gay dudes dey do before....
gather around a fire and read from songs of Solomon?
wherebu been go na?
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

if I seem to know a lot about American history does that make me an american? smiley
YOU ARE INDEED A LAWYER smiley
#YolO
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
richommie:
#YolO
richard, dont tell me you supporting him shocked
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
richard, dont tell me you supporting him shocked
lol. . . sure am not. na una two get arguement grin.
#YolO.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
richommie:

lol. . . sure am not. na una two get arguement grin.
#YolO.
you go meet me for the other side oh.no worry lah grin
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by GIYAZZ(m): 12:46am On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:

eyha it's a pity your gf keeps denying you sex for a year.ahahahahahahah half man half woman
HBPEZE??
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2015
UPDATE: I think that my statement was harsh just try and have good female friends
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by naijaboiy: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2015
richommie:
#YolO
wink
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
HBPEZE??
sir?
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2015
pcguru1:
UPDATE: I think that my statement was harsh just try and have good female friends
I will do that. Bro. thanks
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Ephemmm: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:
I am starting to think I am a Misogynist.for over 6 years now I have been harsh to the female folks both in Nigeria and abroad. its not that I don't have female friends I do . But I hate every bone in their body . well my mum really have noticed it when she saw me watching a program on dstv that talks about serial killers and rapists and has advised me to give the female folks a trial.but it's as if there is a part of me that actually disagrees with. her.for those of you that have been active will notice that 90 percent of my posts are against the ladies.even the guys that supports the pussies gets bashed also.

how do I be a normal guy again.i am not asking for a relationship or a foolish girlfriend . just want to be neutral in my thinking.

cc-cutehector,misspicy,prettythicksme,lalasticlala please help me.

You don't need to listen to all advises given here on nairaland: simply pick the one that you prefer. As someone that have been in your shoe prior to this time, I will suggest you find out more about the unconditional love the Christ had for humankind if you are a Christian. Through this understanding, you will not only love yourself, but also your neighbours. However, you will realize that whatever you do to one of your neighbours, is done for God and vice versa.

From there, the radiance of this knowledge will start expanding daily towards mankind whether consciously or unconsciously.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by GIYAZZ(m): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:
sir?
How far Imsu na?
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Ephemmm:

You don't need to listen to all advises given here on nairaland: simply pick the one that you prefer. As someone that have been in your shoe prior to this time, I will suggest you find out more about the unconditional love the Christ had for humankind if you are a Christian. Through this understanding, you will not only love yourself, but also your neighbours. However, you will realize that whatever you do to one of your neighbours, is done for God and vice versa.

From there, the radiance of this knowledge will start expanding daily towards mankind whether consciously or unconsciously.

will give that a trial Bro
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP I can understand a bit of what you're saying. Most females can be very irritating, but there are still a few decent ones left. Also it's important that you focus on yourself first don't life your life for females validation just do you and you'll be alright.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by jabojafa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
hbpeze:

gays don't have erections I have one now as I type this
if gays dnt hv erection den how do dey stick deir stuff in deir partner asshole?
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Sincerely speaking eze I don't think u re u just need to ask urself wat is it dat dey are duin or dat dey av done dat is making u hate dem and u sed it in ur previos post dat u already love a gal if she know du well dat cud be ur fualt I suggest u try sitting urself down and asking wat u really want frm dem and rate d galz u av been wit
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2015
And yea stop making otherz decide for u,and try make u decision u knw is best for urself,try being selfish it cud help,and stop hating ladied,imaging how ur sis might feel if she is been treated d way u claim u re treating ladies comon,I don't tink its right if a lady deserves ur love den u shud give her all uve got

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by ElPhenomenal(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
if you hate women, hate dem then. Just don't commit a crime against them or else you will be put away, if you want to change, change!!!! if you can't then continue with what makes you happy.....
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by misspicy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
hbpeze:
I am starting to think I am a Misogynist.for over 6 years now I have been harsh to the female folks both in Nigeria and abroad. its not that I don't have female friends I do . But I hate every bone in their body . well my mum really have noticed it when she saw me watching a program on dstv that talks about serial killers and rapists and has advised me to give the female folks a trial.but it's as if there is a part of me that actually disagrees with. her.for those of you that have been active will notice that 90 percent of my posts are against the ladies.even the guys that supports the pussies gets bashed also.

how do I be a normal guy again.i am not asking for a relationship or a foolish girlfriend . just want to be neutral in my thinking.

cc-cutehector,misspi.cy,prettythicksme,lalasticlala please help me.

For what reason did you mention me

ALL THANKS TO THAT MOD WHO BANNED ME FOR FOUR DAYS FOR SPACEBOOKING,I
GOT TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE AT
WORK,PLEASE BAN ME AGAIN NEXT TIME I
BOOK SPACE
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
Is it offensive dat I mentioned ur name,if u don't like it den am sorry.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
@Phenomina no vex I no fit spell d name,I have actually been studing hbpeze status since d issue of his babe abi nah ex babe,buh I believe as a lady and as hbpeze sed dat d gal try for him,and he actually loves her den or naw,and he says dey understand each oda,I believe ntin gud cums easy,if a lady is mearnt for u,una suppose du more dan fight sef,buh u shud but stick togeda,and stop casting her on nairaland at phenomina wetin u tink,am a lady and it won't be fair if a guy treats me d way hbpeze treated his ex.u sed u don't have her control enimore,my guy u beta find dat gal becos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used / Oyinbo Man Practicing Some Yoruba Steps For His Traditional Marriage. PHOTOS / [pic] Sexiest Photo Gallery Of Thai Model Jessie Vard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.