Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Think I Am A Misogynist. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am A Misogynist. (6544 Views)

Ladies, Share Your Experience With A Misogynist (woman Hater) / L / Characteristics Of A Misogynist (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
if a guy hurts my feelings my heart go swear for am at least he shud end tinz in a respectful way,I believe u have coutsey so pls practice coutsey and try falling in love again,u ur self will be at peace.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
authoress:
And yea stop making otherz decide for u,and try make u decision u knw is best for urself,try being selfish it cud help,and stop hating ladied,imaging how ur sis might feel if she is been treated d way u claim u re treating ladies comon,I don't tink its right if a lady deserves ur love den u shud give her all uve got

sis how am I making others decide for me huh?and if a lady deserves love I should give it back. That is true.but what of trust
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
authoress:
Sincerely speaking eze I don't think u re u just need to ask urself wat is it dat dey are duin or dat dey av done dat is making u hate dem and u sed it in ur previos post dat u already love a gal if she know du well dat cud be ur fualt I suggest u try sitting urself down and asking wat u really want frm dem and rate d galz u av been wit
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]

I really. appreciate your advice sis.i really do.i miss the girl no be small.well she might have moved on.i have been going and coming on her.not really sure if I want her back tho
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Jimdonnet(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
authoress:
@Phenomina no vex I no fit spell d name,I have actually been studing hbpeze status since d issue of his babe abi nah ex babe,buh I believe as a lady and as hbpeze sed dat d gal try for him,and he actually loves her den or naw,and he says dey understand each oda,I believe ntin gud cums easy,if a lady is mearnt for u,una suppose du more dan fight sef,buh u shud but stick togeda,and stop casting her on nairaland at phenomina wetin u tink,am a lady and it won't be fair if a guy treats me d way hbpeze treated his ex.u sed u don't have her control enimore,my guy u beta find dat gal becos

Nicely said*hbpeze someone likes you here I got that feeling
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Jimdonnet:

Nicely said*hbpeze someone likes you here I got that feeling

She did not finish her comment*no more countesy. For the female folks*ashewo na there middle name
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 1:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Hbpeze she moving on is nt for u to decide without confirmation try calling her,at least,with style and ask shey u will know the way she sounds if she don move on or not use unkwown num,den u will knw or test her tell ur guy sey make he try asking her out or something or chat witth her on whatsapp with unknown num,she no fit perfect reach dat side nah abi,so try her,at least everybody deserves to be happy
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 1:29am On Sep 18, 2015
As for trust she for don fall ur hand once and u sed since den she dey try,my guy u be human being u need to try appreciating he no easy make person just change like dat oooo,forget u sef knw say na gradual process,buh since u don talk am say u miss am,talk to her without her finding out its u,at least u won't miss her much,buh if u really want her u will need to put u pride and ego one side and chase wat is urs
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 1:33am On Sep 18, 2015
U might be asking y am so bugged up with u about diz gal,becos believe me,its not fair to change ur whole lifestyle for a guy and eventually he doesn't even stay,and I swear down I broken heart is a chattered mind,I have been broken hearted before,just try do somthing for her try making her smile maybe God no go du AMIN to ur prayers,hbp,if dey sey ladies re ashewo which means including ur sis and ur mum,so try respect dem small at least for d sake ur mum or sis.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 1:38am On Sep 18, 2015
Ui say tinz no dey go well for u wen u re with her,am just reading ur past thread sef,eze u re not making her happy and u won't tinz to go well for u,its not magic oooo,try making her smile,maybe her head no go pray for u,u knw he get one kin being wey be say until u make dem happy or smile before tinz go goh well for dat person,make we even leave head sef,God will not be happy with d way u treat her,yet u still condem her on nairaland,inshort she suppose go babalawo go curse u
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 1:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Becos he no go fair nah,so much sacrifice and at d end he just drop me like dat woh me I will make him regret it,am shoked nah only curse she send sef,she must have courtsey sef,me go cArry ur name around ni,d message is not just to HBP BUH FOR ALL D GUyZ IN D HUZ TrY APPRECIATInG UR BABE ONCE IN A WHILE AND STOP tURNING DEM TO PROJECT FAME,DONT BE A JERK AND BE REAL,as for u hbp,don't u ever nastily talk abt her on nairaland again,I knw knw d gal ooh,buh I go wish knw am becos as far as she fit change for u it means she loves u,and I don't tink she wud just move on like dat.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 1:49am On Sep 18, 2015
Am off to bed me and my boo dey chat he sed I shud go to bed naw,gudmawning ooooooooooooh
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by authoress(f): 1:50am On Sep 18, 2015
Am off to bed me and my boo dey chat he sed I shud go to bed naw,gudmawning ooooooooooooh(winkz)
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 18, 2015
I'm just curious, were you molested as a child by a female? I'm just trying to understand where this hate for females comes from.

Just with how you said you have female friends but you hate every part of their body. There's some underlying deep issues there.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2015
authoress:
As for trust she for don fall ur hand once and u sed since den she dey try,my guy u be human being u need to try appreciating he no easy make person just change like dat oooo,forget u sef knw say na gradual process,buh since u don talk am say u miss am,talk to her without her finding out its u,at least u won't miss her much,buh if u really want her u will need to put u pride and ego one side and chase wat is urs

sis you are right.i am really apologetic and moody now
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Adanna28:
I'm just curious, were you molested as a child by a female? I'm just trying to understand where this hate for females comes from.

Just with how you said you have female friends but you hate every part of their body. There's some underlying deep issues there.

yes I was.she was my in law kinda
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2015
authoress:

talking to her brings back unpleasant memories in my head.certain places I can't go again brings back her images.my guess is I talk to her no strings attached.if anything happens fine.but for now am not ready again for a relationship. I wan give relationship break.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

yes I was.she was my in law kinda

That explains it, I'm sorry that happen to you sad wish I was there, would punch her in the face angry angry

I can relate, went through a phase myself didnt want to be touched by guys, was real anti.
Re: I Think I Am A Misogynist. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Adanna28:

That explains it, I'm sorry that happen to you sad wish I was there, would punch her in the face angry angry

I can relate, went through a phase myself didnt want to be touched by guys, was real anti.

funny enough I don't detest her.but I only feel awkward around girls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sudden Veins On A Dick(advice Needed) / Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire / Never Trust Asian Girls And Nigerian Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.