Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway (548021 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Inxyz: 7:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Woody234:
Dear Niralanders
please how did u transfer Money to Sio deposit account Access Bank has refused to do the transfer unless the University sends an invoice with figures in dollars. and the deadline is close

any reply asap will help

Please do not waste too much time.
Transfer the money to First, GTB or Diamond. Then use form A. This should help. GTB understands this transaction.
Hope this helps.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=Inxyz post=34813983]

Inxyz! Plz can you send me your e-mail. I want to visit Stavanger. I guess it will be cool to meet you. my mail is chunaf@gmail.com

Trondheim is becoming a ghost town!

thanks
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by debris: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
inyzx and others in Norway can you guys brief me on this Norway Erasmus study ...does it have qualification like post graduate diploma
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by stewiepeter: 8:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks be to God UDI have granted me my resident permit. lovely, all our hustle is not for waste.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by akin08: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
stewiepeter:
Thanks be to God UDI have granted me my resident permit. lovely, all our hustle is not for waste.

congrats
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by wenny1205(f): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
hello house,
have followed this group for sometime, pls I want to ask if its possible for someone to be accepted into any of these Norwegian schools with a 3rd class, thanks
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by stewiepeter: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
akin08:

congrats
@ akin08 thank you very much....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Woody234: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Inxyz:

Please do not waste too much time.
Transfer the money to First, GTB or Diamond. Then use form A. This should help. GTB understands this transaction.
Hope this helps.

thanks bro.... they finally transferred but in Euroa
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Woody234: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
please what else should one take note of when submitting documents at the Embassy/VFS. apart from the documents listed?
Any Idea how much time UDI might take in processing application submitted from 21 June next week?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Woody234: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
please what else should one take note of when submitting documents at the Embassy/VFS. apart from the documents listed?
Any Idea how much time UDI might take in processing application submitted from 21 June next week?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by akin08: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2015
stewiepeter:

did you received any email from UDI acknowledging the receipt of u application documents when it got to them?
I sent my docs tru VFS lagos 2wks ago and am yet to receive email frm UDI.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by stewiepeter: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2015
akin08:

did you received any email from UDI acknowledging the receipt of u application documents when it got to them?
I sent my docs tru VFS lagos 2wks ago and am yet to receive email frm UDI.
@akin yes I did, I received a message from Norwegian embassy in Abuja that my application have been received. Then UDI in Norway contacted me that they have received my application and will contact me when they make a decision. finally UDI contacted me that iv been granted residence permit..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Inxyz: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
[quote author=chunaph post=34863073][/quote]

Okay no P but I went to Poland and we return next week. I don't want scammer to get my email. So if you can suggest a better confidential way of sharing I will welcome it.

Looking forward to meeting you bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Inxyz: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
stewiepeter:

Congrats, more testimonies will flow.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Inxyz: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
Woody234:

thanks bro.... they finally transferred but in Euroa
Congrats bro. It doesn't matter. I transfered mine in USD.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Inxyz:

Okay no P but I went to Poland and we return next week. I don't want scammer to get my email. So if you can suggest a better confidential way of sharing I will welcome it.

Looking forward to meeting you bro.

Alrite Bro! My mail is chunaf@gmail.com

You can e-mail me.

Look forward to meeting you Bro!

Cheers!!!
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Woody234: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
stewiepeter:

@akin yes I did, I received a message from Norwegian embassy in Abuja that my application have been received. Then UDI in Norway contacted me that they have received my application and will contact me when they make a decision. finally UDI contacted me that iv been granted residence permit..
@Stewipeter how long did it take?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by stewiepeter: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Woody234:

@Stewipeter how long did it take?
quite long, I submitted mine since April and got their first message in June. I don't think yours should take that long cause they know there's no time again.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Woody234: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
stewiepeter:

quite long, I submitted mine since April and got their first message in June. I don't think yours should take that long cause they know there's no time again.

okay that's nice to know(Y)
please send me your email so we can talk more smiley
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Mogenerous(f): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Good afternoon, been following up for quite a time now, I want to know if students in Norway can do personal business, like hairdressing, because I heard it earns more then
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by debris: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Chain nawa o nobody wan talk to me plx palz

Can anyone tell me if Norwegian universities offer post graduate diploma courses, if at all which one please.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by oakslid: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Permit granted, thanks to Baba God and the honourable contributors on this thread, esp. Stewiepeter. God bless yah real good.

P.S: How do I get proof of travel insurance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by stewiepeter: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
oakslid:
Permit granted, thanks to Baba God and the honourable contributors on this thread, esp. Stewiepeter. God bless yah real good.

P.S: How do I get proof of travel insurance
Bro. am so happy that you've got your permit. You are most welcome. More good news ahead for those who haven't got theirs yet. The travel insurance is not necessary, but if you still want to do it, you can get at the vfs office you submitted your application.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by debris: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2015
stewiepeter:

Bro. am so happy that you've got your permit. You are most welcome. More good news ahead for those who haven't got theirs yet. The travel insurance is not necessary, but if you still want to do it, you can get at the vfs office you submitted your application.

plz answer me do Norwegians offer post graduate diploma courses
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Anyone here willing to host me for two days am thinking of visiting Oslo since is 3 hours from my city...
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by okchris: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
[ ]

U definitely have to stay in one of the student homes; very cold n boring town; few nigerians; I think the richest nigerian man in norway lives there; he is an ibo medical doctor(odinaka); there is hardly any job for u if u don't know norsk except aftenposten jobs; unlike oslo, stavanger n trondheim where there are loads of jobs. Get ready to suffer from depression as a result of loneliness; I graduated from there in 2011. ÐεƔ have got cute girls anyway, but the cold there na die. Gets to -20 degrees during winter.Just study for one year, and go and make d big bucks in oslo during your second year, u can always fly down to bodo for important lectures, quiz n exams. Goodluck.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by okchris: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks a lot Bro. So, are you in Oslo now? Shout out to EVERYONE in the House. Those who got their Visa and Those Waiting for Good News. It Is Well. Please, how can I get a cheap Flight Ticket to Bodo? Bless...

mobuch:

U definitely have to stay in one of the student homes; very cold n boring town; few nigerians; I think the richest nigerian man in norway lives there; he is an ibo medical doctor(odinaka); there is hardly any job for u if u don't know norsk except aftenposten jobs; unlike oslo, stavanger n trondheim where there are loads of jobs. Get ready to suffer from depression as a result of loneliness; I graduated from there in 2011. ÐεƔ have got cute girls anyway, but the cold there na die. Gets to -20 degrees during winter.Just study for one year, and go and make d big bucks in oslo during your second year, u can always fly down to bodo for important lectures, quiz n exams. Goodluck.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by okchris: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
@ Mobuch. Greetings Bro. I meant Lagos to Bodo. Just got the Visa. Bless...
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 27, 2015
okchris:
Thanks a lot Bro. So, are you in Oslo now? Shout out to EVERYONE in the House. Those who got their Visa and Those Waiting for Good News. It Is Well. Please, how can I get a cheap Flight Ticket to Bodo? Bless...

When u get oslo airport; u can buy ticket over the counter to bodo; or even train; but train travel is like 13hrs. Goodluck as u go to d end of d world or if u are booking ahead, then u can buy your tickets online, that's if u r sure of when your plane will touch down in oslo airport. U can google norwegian air.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by jayboy112(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
hey rummies , i will prefer Norwegian student visa because its a tuition free institutions . So i would like if anyone give me a lowdown on how to apply in order to secure their student visa.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
okchris:

congrats bro. i sell cheap flight tickets. just give me ur arrival and depature place so i can give u prices here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (154) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.