Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway (550827 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 07, 2016
Well yeah you right but the cost of living in Norway is hell lol and yeah Sweden requires tuition payment and lets not forget that after your program you are granted a six months visa to find a job and you guys should google Sweden has one of the biggest percent of skilled immigrants in the country working professionally.. Well as for me am Swedish and half Nigerian trying to help here... One nice quote my dad always say "you use money to make money'' Goodluck to my Norwegian scholars smiley
Bandeco:

Sweden has tuition fee(average of SEK100,000 depending on your program). Before being granted a Swedish study permit, you must pay atleast 50pc of tuition fees. Norway does not charge tuition fee.

It is really funny how people choose a country to study without checking the immigration policy of that country. A Norwegian student permit does not form a basis for permanent residence in Norway or long term stay in Norway. In other words students are not granted post study work permit and you are expected to return to ur homeland after your study. Student residence permit is valid only for the duration of ur study.

I rare situation where your area of specialization is highly needed, you will be asked to return back to ur homeland to apply for work permit from ur homeland.
Also, if you marry a local in Norway, you will also be ask to return to ur country to file for spousal visa except in critical circumstances where your wife is heavily pregnant

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by niyogeol(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hello people, any news from Stavanger? This waiting is something else!
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by spiritassassin: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2016
niyogeol:
Hello people, any news from Stavanger? This waiting is something else!

I got an E-mail from them. was rejected sad i guess i will stick to UIT while also think about the NTNU course.

I need help with visa issue. the only problem with applying for a visa is that they require an evidence for the place you will stay at after arriving to Norway. the University will assign me a place by the end of June. which is so late to book an appointment at the embassy (they might even not provide me with a lace to stay). how will you guys handle this problem. any experience with the visa appointment at the embassy?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
No mail yet from UIT oooo....anybody with similar issue? Applied to UNIVERSITY OF BERGEN too, please has anyone received any mail? Oslo here I come! Happy Sunday
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by niyogeol(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
@Spiritassassin, Do you mean you received a regret from Stavanger? Can you please post the content of the mail here? I have not gotten any thing from them o.

I also appealed NTNU decision, but nothing from them so far.
spiritassassin:

I got an E-mail from them. was rejected sad i guess i will stick to UIT while also think about the NTNU course.

I need help with visa issue. the only problem with applying for a visa is that they require an evidence for the place you will stay at after arriving to Norway. the University will assign me a place by the end of June. which is so late to book an appointment at the embassy (they might even not provide me with a lace to stay). how will you guys handle this problem. any experience with the visa appointment at the embassy?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by niyogeol(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
spiritassassin:

@spirit, have you been admitted by any school already? If no, I don't think you are eligible for study visa yet, as admission letter is one vital document for applying. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Bandeco(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
niyogeol:
@Spiritassassin, Do you mean you received a regret from Stavanger? Can you please post the content of the mail here? I have not gotten any thing from them o.

I also appealed NTNU decision, but nothing from them so far
Why do you guys like to cut across as desperate. You don't have to appeal NTNU admission decision. It's just a waste of time. A university in Norway granting you admission is a PREVILEDGE not a RIGHT. YOU are making them see you and Nigerians as desperate. It is their decision. Appealing is a waste of time cos it's 100pc certain that you will not be granted admission by appeal. admission is their discretion. Even if your cgpa is 5.0/5.0, if they say u didn't meet their admission requirements , there is no other thing you can do to reverse their decision . Appealing is just for formality. Just move on and hope for other schools u applied for.
Makin una dey show some class and dignity. Make Una know dey fall hand.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by niyogeol(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Learn to respect one's opinion! There is need for you to work more on your character!

Bandeco:

Why do you guys like to cut across as desperate. You don't have to appeal NTNU admission decision. It's just a waste of time. A university in Norway granting you admission is a PREVILEDGE not a RIGHT. YOU are making them see you and Nigerians as desperate. It is their decision. Appealing is a waste of time cos it's 100pc certain that you will not be granted admission by appeal. admission is their discretion. Even if your cgpa is 5.0/5.0, if they say u didn't meet their admission requirements , there is no other thing you can do to reverse their decision . Appealing is just for formality. Just move on and hope for other schools u applied for.
Makin una dey show some class and dignity. Make Una know dey fall hand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hey hey hey guys please no hating or figting here. We are all hoping for success here. Please bandeco calm down and just allow guys express themselves, even if they want to appeal to Norwegian Universities commission if there's such a body let them go ahead. Please let's maintain the sanity and professionalism of this thread.

So back to main points

Congrats to the NTNU, UIT and UIS champions while we wait for our own mails and eventual admission letters.

For those who have admissions and dont have a place to stay yet, I suggest you contact the school and inform them about the development from this side ,they may be able to make excuses for you. On another hand, look up for one or two peeps who are already in Norway via this thread and strike a deal with them.

For those who are not able to honour the admission because of funds, hmmm I really don't think you should let the opportunity pass, try anything...Really wish I could help.

Please did anyone apply to UNI BERGEN here? Or Still waiting for an official letter of acceptance or decline of aapplication from UIS like me Getting confused from the silence.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rickie67: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Please peeps which of the Norway uni teaches in English
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2016
rickie67:
Please peeps which of the Norway uni teaches in English

Locate the school you want first of all and then find out the courses offered in English. That should be a better option.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by chaiks: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hello brethren. I must say sincerely that the way you guys share ideas here is great. God I'll bless u all. Please I v completed my NYSC since July 2015 but no job. Now am considering masters option in Norway. My problem apart from d money to be transferred is that I don't know if my undergraduate course can get me a job in Norway after studies as I intend to stay further. I am a graduate of international studies and history with a cgpa of 4.49.i intend to do a masters in peace and security studies and I v found one university of nordland. Please how is this city in terms of getting a part time job? With my course, can I apply directly for masters in international business in any Norwegian uni? Wat are my chances of being admitted and must I do toefl or any English exam as a requirement for admission? Ur guide is kindly needed.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Bandeco(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
chaiks:
Hello brethren. I must say sincerely that the way you guys share ideas here is great. God I'll bless u all. Please I v completed my NYSC since July 2015 but no job. Now am considering masters option in Norway. My problem apart from d money to be transferred is that I don't know if my undergraduate course can get me a job in Norway after studies as I intend to stay further. I am a graduate of international studies and history with a cgpa of 4.49.i intend to do a masters in peace and security studies and I v found one university of nordland. Please how is this city in terms of getting a part time job? With my course, can I apply directly for masters in international business in any Norwegian uni? Wat are my chances of being admitted and must I do toefl or any English exam as a requirement for admission? Ur guide is kindly needed.
First, Congratulations on ur excellent CGPA.
You stand a great chance to be admitted in any relevant masters program in any country not just Norway. You might even win a scholarship with that cgpa..

Second, your first degree in international studies and history cannot avail you admission to study MSc international business because u need a business or economic related BSc degree with strong mathematics background to do MSc international business . And No. As a Nigerian, It's not compulsory to do toefl or ielts to be granted admission in Norway. Norway recognizes Nigeria as an English language spoken country.

Third, now bad news for you. If you are looking forward to stay in Norway to work after graduation please look elsewhere. Student residence permit does not form a basis for permanent residence/long-term residence in Norway. This means that Norway does not grant post study work permit to international students. Norway like Britain expects you to return to ur homeland after studies. Even tougher now that immigration is big issue in Europe cos of the influx of large number of refugees.
If you want to comfortably stay on and work, look towards Germany, Sweden (tuition applies), Finland, Canada (tuition applies), Australia( tuition applies)

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Apply for commonwealth scholarship. Don't waste that CGPA please sir. However People still succeed in Norway , a trial won't hurt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by spiritassassin: 2:49am On Apr 13, 2016
niyogeol:

I also appealed NTNU decision, but nothing from them so far.

i was admitted to NTNU for MSc degree in simulation and visualization in alesund (they rejected me from water course in trondheim) and was also admitted to UIT for MSc degree in technology and safety in the high north and also MSc in physics. I am a mechanical engineer and really confused about what to pick really.

was rejected from UIS and USN in norway and was rejected from Aalto university and TUT in finland. below you can find UIS E-mail.

The University of Stavanger has evaluated your application for admission.

We regret to inform you that you were not among the candidates selected to take part in our study programme.
The application to MSc in Environmental Technology (120 ECTS), priority 1 was rejected for the following reason: Missing compulsory prerequisite courses.
As you did not fulfil the above-mentioned criteria, we have not processed your documentation with regard to the remaining admission requirements.

Documentation you have submitted this year will be stored in our archive for 4 months only - after this period the documentation will be destroyed. If you decide to reapply, please inform us as soon as possible whether we should move your documentation into a new application folder (2017/2018) and state your application number (xxxxxx) in your e-mail to admissions@uis.no. Remember also to reapply online next spring and check our application webpage for more details.

We thank you for your interest in our university, and wish you success in your future life and career.

Sincerely Yours,

International Office
University of Stavanger

According to the Public Administration Act (Forvaltningsloven) Section III, งง 28-33, you may submit a complaint regarding this decision within three (3) weeks upon receiving this letter. The complaint must be in writing and signed. Your appeal must be delivered on a Complaint Form that is available on our webpage to be considered. The complaint form can be downloaded from "Admission process and regulations" column published under the respective study programme: http://www.uis.no/studies/master-s-programmes-in-english/
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by spiritassassin: 3:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Bandeco:

First, Congratulations on ur excellent CGPA.
You stand a great chance to be admitted in any relevant masters program in any country not just Norway. You might even win a scholarship with that cgpa..

Second, your first degree in international studies and history cannot avail you admission to study MSc international business because u need a business or economic related BSc degree with strong mathematics background to do MSc international business . And No. As a Nigerian, It's not compulsory to do toefl or ielts to be granted admission in Norway. Norway recognizes Nigeria as an English language spoken country.

Third, now bad news for you. If you are looking forward to stay in Norway to work after graduation please look elsewhere. Student residence permit does not form a basis for permanent residence/long-term residence in Norway. This means that Norway grant post study work permit to international students. Norway like Britain expects you to return to ur homeland after studies. Even tougher now that immigration is big issue in Europe cos of the influx of large number of refugees.
If you want to comfortably stay on and work, look towards Germany, Sweden (tuition applies), Finland, Canada (tuition applies), Australia( tuition applies)

wow you seem like an expert in this. could you please help me a bit with few questions i have?

Do you think it's practical to finish studies in norway and then try and find a job in sweden, denmark and norway altogether since they all kinda speak the same language?
or maybe apply for danish green card and go there and look for a job?
Do you think accepting a studying place in Finalnd is a better choice if i plan to stay there even if the Finnish university ranks less?
how hard would it be to find a part time job while studying in tromso or alesund? would it be easier in finland?
is there any kind of tricks out there to pay less than 3.5k/month for room rent as this is pretty too much for me and i am afraid i wont be able to survive more than few months with that kind of high rent.

i am wondering why do people go to norway and spend all that time and money just to come back home with no work experience and much less money in their bank accounts? i mean what should be my plan for post MSc?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Bandeco(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2016
spiritassassin:

wow you seem like an expert in this. could you please help me a bit with few questions i have?

Do you think it's practical to finish studies in norway and then try and find a job in sweden, denmark and norway altogether since they all kinda speak the same language?
or maybe apply for danish green card and go there and look for a job?
Do you think accepting a studying place in Finalnd is a better choice if i plan to stay there even if the Finnish university ranks less?
how hard would it be to find a part time job while studying in tromso or alesund? would it be easier in finland?
is there any kind of tricks out there to pay less than 3.5k/month for room rent as this is pretty too much for me and i am afraid i wont be able to survive more than few months with that kind of high rent.

i am wondering why do people go to norway and spend all that time and money just to come back home with no work experience and much less money in their bank accounts? i mean what should be my plan for post MSc?

First Norway, Sweden and Denmark does not speak the same language. They speak Norwegian, Swedish and Danish respectively. Danish is quite dissimilar to the rest two. In another vein to work in Sweden or Denmark, you need their respective work permits. Getting work permit in any of these countries will be tough especially since ur academic/work background is not among the highly sought out profession. But I don't rule anything out. With luck on u you can achieve anything. If I may advice, I will tell you to follow the path of academia. Finish ur masters, do ur PhD and become a lecturer/professor in any of these countries including USA on African studies and literature. It is quite easy!!

And so sorry to say ur BSc in international studies and history cannot get u a Danish work permit in their temporary workers scheme. To be eligible to apply you must be a nurse, engineer, doctors, electrician, plumber and other skilled profession. You also need some work experience in ur field.

Really? Finland ranks as one of the best educational system in the world. Their certificate is recognized in every country. Yes, accept the admission sharpaly (except you just don't want to study there). Yes, Finland grants post study work permit to international students but their economy now is in dire strait. So jobs are few.

Norway is one of the richest and most prosperous countries in the world. They have great economy with oil exploration and export being the major strength of the economy. Unemployment is one of the lowest in Europe but finding part work can be a bit tough. More so, when you don't speak Norwegian. That is why UDI ensures that ur financial security is in place before giving you permit to come and study in Norway

To be granted Norwegian study permit you MUST post the sum of about NOK100,000(about N2. 4million ) to a Norwegian bank account opened for you by ur school. You can only avoid this if you are on scholarship. Some schools do give out free accommodation to lucky students that applied early.

About ur last paragraph, I have nothing to say. You have a fantastic CGPA look towards other like Canada, Germany etc that permits easy transition from study permit to work permit. Canada will be a fantastic destination. No language barrier, multicultural, diverse and immigrant-friendly country. Don't waste your CGPA man. Apply for scholarships aggressively. You stand a good chance.
Tack tack

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by niyogeol(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Congratulations on your admission. I have gone through the curriculum of your courses except the physics option. To me, the technology and safety course is better of!
spiritassassin:

i was admitted to NTNU for MSc degree in simulation and visualization in alesund (they rejected me from water course in trondheim) and was also admitted to UIT for MSc degree in technology and safety in the high north and also MSc in physics. I am a mechanical engineer and really confused about what to pick really.

was rejected from UIS and USN in norway and was rejected from Aalto university and TUT in finland. below you can find UIS E-mail.

The University of Stavanger has evaluated your application for admission.

We regret to inform you that you were not among the candidates selected to take part in our study programme.
The application to MSc in Environmental Technology (120 ECTS), priority 1 was rejected for the following reason: Missing compulsory prerequisite courses.
As you did not fulfil the above-mentioned criteria, we have not processed your documentation with regard to the remaining admission requirements.

Documentation you have submitted this year will be stored in our archive for 4 months only - after this period the documentation will be destroyed. If you decide to reapply, please inform us as soon as possible whether we should move your documentation into a new application folder (2017/2018) and state your application number (xxxxxx) in your e-mail to admissions@uis.no. Remember also to reapply online next spring and check our application webpage for more details.

We thank you for your interest in our university, and wish you success in your future life and career.

Sincerely Yours,

International Office
University of Stavanger

According to the Public Administration Act (Forvaltningsloven) Section III, งง 28-33, you may submit a complaint regarding this decision within three (3) weeks upon receiving this letter. The complaint must be in writing and signed. Your appeal must be delivered on a Complaint Form that is available on our webpage to be considered. The complaint form can be downloaded from "Admission process and regulations" column published under the respective study programme: http://www.uis.no/studies/master-s-programmes-in-english/

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by koolkamzzy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
University College of Southeast Norway ( formallyBUSKERUD AND VESTFOLD UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ) have started sending out email notifications. unfortunately, wasn't offered admission. Better luck next time I guess

Dear Applicant,

We would like to thank you for your interest in USN and our studies. We received over 1000 applications to our few programs taught in English and the admission was extremely competitive. The Faculties and the Admissions Office reviewed all the applications carefully, and we regret to inform you that your application did not make the cut this year. The decision is final. Unfortunately, we can not give individual feedbacks.

We hope you will apply again when the admissions portal opens in September 2016.

We wish you the very best in your future.

Sincerely,
University College of Southeast Norway
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by spiritassassin: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bandeco:

First Norway, Sweden and Denmark does not speak the same language. They speak Norwegian, Swedish and Danish respectively. Danish is quite dissimilar to the rest two. In another vein to work in Sweden or Denmark, you need their respective work permits. Getting work permit in any of these countries will be tough especially since ur academic/work background is not among the highly sought out profession. But I don't rule anything out. With luck on u you can achieve anything. If I may advice, I will tell you to follow the path of academia. Finish ur masters, do ur PhD and become a lecturer/professor in any of these countries including USA on African studies and literature. It is quite easy!!

And so sorry to say ur BSc in international studies and history cannot get u a Danish work permit in their temporary workers scheme. To be eligible to apply you must be a nurse, engineer, doctors, electrician, plumber and other skilled profession. You also need some work experience in ur field.

Really? Finland ranks as one of the best educational system in the world. Their certificate is recognized in every country. Yes, accept the admission sharpaly (except you just don't want to study there). Yes, Finland grants post study work permit to international students but their economy now is in dire strait. So jobs are few.

Norway is one of the richest and most prosperous countries in the world. They have great economy with oil exploration and export being the major strength of the economy. Unemployment is one of the lowest in Europe but finding part work can be a bit tough. More so, when you don't speak Norwegian. That is why UDI ensures that ur financial security is in place before giving you permit to come and study in Norway

To be granted Norwegian study permit you MUST post the sum of about NOK100,000(about N2. 4million ) to a Norwegian bank account opened for you by ur school. You can only avoid this if you are on scholarship. Some schools do give out free accommodation to lucky students that applied early.

About ur last paragraph, I have nothing to say. You have a fantastic CGPA look towards other like Canada, Germany etc that permits easy transition from study permit to work permit. Canada will be a fantastic destination. No language barrier, multicultural, diverse and immigrant-friendly country. Don't waste your CGPA man. Apply for scholarships aggressively. You stand a good chance.
Tack tack

thank you a lot for your response. It's highly appreciated and was very helpful. one point i think you got confused with is that i have BSc in mechanical power engineering. i think you have mistaken me for chaiks, he is the one with the high CGPA and BSc in international studies and history. Anyway thanks again for your response. i believe i will continue with getting the norwegian visa and hope i will be lucky enough to get a job post graduation.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by spiritassassin: 2:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
niyogeol:
Congratulations on your admission. I have gone through the curriculum of your courses except the physics option. To me, the technology and safety course is better of!

Thank you for taking the time to go through the curriculum of my courses. I think i will follow your advise. do you know if i will face a problem for accepting both the MSc programs?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by olujastro: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
On Monday, 11th, USN gave me admission for my first choice, Process Technology/Engineering. They said I should transfer 103950 NOK before May 9th. But I'm waiting for UiS for now. UiS mailed me last week that they'll only be considering my first course option due to the crowded applications for both of my course options. I just hope they respond on time especially now that I'm in town so i can commence the whole transfer and visa issues early enough. Obviously, I didn't get NTNU cos everyone now wants to go to Norway especially this 2016, unlike 2014 & 2015 sets; plus my lacklustre praying attitude prior to their feedback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Bandeco(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
spiritassassin:

thank you a lot for your response. It's highly appreciated and was very helpful. one point i think you got confused with is that i have BSc in mechanical power engineering. i think you have mistaken me for chaiks, he is the one with the high CGPA and BSc in international studies and history. Anyway thanks again for your response. i believe i will continue with getting the norwegian visa and hope i will be lucky enough to get a job post graduation.
Ooops.. . I didn't check the moniker. Just assumed it was chaiks dat quoted me. Apologies!!
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by spiritassassin: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
olujastro:
On Monday, 11th, USN gave me admission for my first choice, Process Technology/Engineering. They said I should transfer 103950 NOK before May 9th. But I'm waiting for UiS for now. UiS mailed me last week that they'll only be considering my first course option due to the crowded applications for both of my course options. I just hope they respond on time especially now that I'm in town so i can commence the whole transfer and visa issues early enough. Obviously, I didn't get NTNU cos everyone now wants to go to Norway especially this 2016, unlike 2014 & 2015 sets; plus my lacklustre praying attitude prior to their feedback.

This is weird i got accepted in NTNU but rejected from USN and UIS
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by olujastro: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
spiritassassin:

This is weird i got accepted in NTNU but rejected from USN and UIS
It depends on the course. Some are way more competitive than others. I applied for Natural Gas Technology, Petroleum Engineering at NTNU, the two most wanted Engineering options. I understand if one can get admission in the two above mentioned or Sustainable Energy, any other Engineering course should be pretty easy to get into.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Handel22(m): 3:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Please I need to know if universities in Norway accept second class (lower) for masters degree.Pls I nedd reply as soon as possible.I studied Geology.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by rinzylee(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2016
olujastro:

A bird at hand is worth 67million in the Bush. Go for the available first o, otherwise see if you can buy time from USN till end of May. Gods Grace man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by olujastro: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
rinzylee:

A bird at hand is worth 67million in the Bush. Go for the available first o, otherwise see if you can buy time from USN till end of May. Gods Grace man!
No need for a bird in hand. UiS just gave me admission for my first choice course, Offshore Technology. I'm definitely taking UiS.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Handel22(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Handel22:
Please I need to know if universities in Norway accept second class (lower) for masters degree.Pls I nedd reply as soon as possible.I studied Geology.

Shey no body wan hear me out?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Bandeco(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
olujastro:

No need for a bird in hand. UiS just gave me admission for my first choice course, Offshore Technology. I'm definitely taking UiS.
Congratulations. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by niyogeol(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Handel22:
To the best of my knowledge, I doubt if you can be admitted by UiB, UiS, UiO and NTNU for petroleum geoscience. Admissions in the aforementioned schools are based mainly on CGPA, while relevant job experience is another factor.
I guess you should look towards Germany.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by lobito007(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
olujastro:

congrats bro. what's your GPA like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (154) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.