Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway (550800 Views)

Over 100 Nigerians deported from Norway, three others / Nigerian Friends In Oslo/sandefjord Norway / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Dockal(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2018
Please where are those that have received offers for Aug. 2018, Lets hook up pls regardless of your school.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by tallmewarh: 10:32am On May 06, 2018
Dockal:
Please where are those that have received offers for Aug. 2018, Lets hook up pls regardless of your school.

Hello, I'm one of them
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Dockal(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2018
Ok great... Can we chat on whatsapp? 07032523377. Please others should indicate, it would be great for us to connect.
tallmewarh:

Hello, I'm one of them
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dhrogbar9: 12:02am On May 07, 2018
I got an admission (Chemical Engineering) in NTNU but I don't have up to 5M now. Is there a way I can be issued a Visa without paying to the school account?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by mtope: 10:30am On May 07, 2018
Good morning, I was placed on waiting list with Uis and they said I can only confirm a space by June 1st. What should I expect? What does this really mean?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Dockal(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2018
They want to see if they're people that will reject their offers so they can fix you in. Just pray that someone rejects his/her offer.
mtope:
Good morning, I was placed on waiting list with Uis and they said I can only confirm a space by June 1st. What should I expect? What does this really mean?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Dockal(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2018
That's the only way. I don't think there's any other way.
dhrogbar9:
I got an admission (Chemical Engineering) in NTNU but I don't have up to 5M now. Is there a way I can be issued a Visa without paying to the school account?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Nice123(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2018
Has anyone transferred the required fund? If yes, plz which bank did that for u and how long did it take.

Plz I urgently need this information. I have until 15th of may to credit the account. Am using FCMB here to do it but they are very delaying.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dhrogbar9: 9:27am On May 27, 2018
Hello all, I was told to make my payment on or before 31st of May, 2018 in NTNU. I do not think I can meet up with the deadline. Can I still make the payment in the second week of June? Has anyone done this before? Please, I need a swift and kind reply. Thank you.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Uchboggy(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2018
dhrogbar9:
Hello all, I was told to make my payment on or before 31st of May, 2018 in NTNU. I do not think I can meet up with the deadline. Can I still make the payment in the second week of June? Has anyone done this before? Please, I need a swift and kind reply. Thank you.
i dont know of anyone who has done this but all i know is that you have to inform them of your plans with reasons. Norwegians are very considerate. they would agree if your reason is good and the request is within their power.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Dockal(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2018
I don't know the possibility of this. The best bet is to contact your school asap if you know you can't meet up with the deadline.

dhrogbar9:
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by polis007(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2018
I also got admission into NTNU, I'm not aware of such deadline however, I know they have a tentative date which is 1st of July as there is an understanding with UDi that any student that transferred their living expenses before then will be issued with a resident permit as school resumes in August. Also I am aware that SIT is currently issuing housing contracts with 5-6 days deadlines depending on the date of the application. The payment can be made using a visa or MasterCard.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Emmybreezy(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2018
can anyone let me know the requirement needed and best way to travel down to norway please your advice and tips will be useful thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dhrogbar9: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2018
@polis007-Thanks for the information. Can we please chat on whatsapp to discuss?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by kenneth4000: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2018
dhrogbar9:
what are the requirements to gain admission into that school u gain admission via master in chemical engineering(pls send to my mail ejicent4luv@gmail.com).thanks
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dhrogbar9: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kindly check this link for the requirements: https://www.ntnu.edu/studies/mschemeng/admission
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by polis007(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2018
dhrogbar9:
@polis007-Thanks for the information. Can we please chat on whatsapp to discuss?

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by dhrogbar9: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
polis007:

Thanks for the number and I have copied it. You can kindly delete the number if you wish.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by tochi12: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
I want to Apply for any medical related course in Norway any guideline please I will appreciate.
I have a Bsc in Anatomy
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Dockal(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
You can check out: studyinnorway.no. You'll get all the info you need there.
tochi12:
I want to Apply for any medical related course in Norway any guideline please I will appreciate.
I have a Bsc in Anatomy
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Candybright: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2018
Please any thread for Norway visa application here?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by sterlink: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2018
Am a graduate from Nigeria needing help regarding travelling to Norway for my masters programme in Landscape Architecture. visa, cost of living, any scholarships, loan for international students and job opportunities for foreign students in Norway. my e-mail: sterling_egwu@yahoo.com. Much thanks
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by PromiseEmeka(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
I want to apply for msc in University of tromso and in norwagien University of life sciences.
Pls i want to know from people that has the experience. I.e people that went to norway through studies. The part time job, can it be enough to cater for ones living expenses in Norway?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by PromiseEmeka(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice123:
Has anyone transferred the required fund? If yes, plz which bank did that for u and how long did it take.

Plz I urgently need this information. I have until 15th of may to credit the account. Am using FCMB here to do it but they are very delaying.

Pls can someone outside Nigeria ( with a foreign bank account) be your sponsor?
How can i get his letter of sponsorship and bank statement of account for the first time application, on the school application portal.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by niyogeol(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2018
niyogeol:
Hello guys, I greet you all! @Chupnaz, @startflux, @Inxyz, @stewiepeter et al, you guys are doing great work here, kudos!

Please, I intend applying for MSc at UiS and NTNU. I have gone through application requirements on their websites and also mailing them personally.

Is authentication/notorize/legalise of supporting documents done only at Ministry of foreign affairs and ministry of education?

Another challenge is that I don't have my BSc certificate yet and my waec and Degree statement of result are laminated, hope this won't affect the notorization?

Please, I need input on this because I want to have all necessary documents in place before application commences.

@chupnaz, I will need your personal input more because you are studying the course I intend studying too. And I need you to brief me on job prospect post graduation.

Looking forward to kind response from you guys.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by MrsPaige01(f): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
Congrats Semose
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by MrsPaige01(f): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
I also want to apply in October.
PromiseEmeka:
I want to apply for msc in University of tromso and in norwagien University of life sciences.
Pls i want to know from people that has the experience. I.e people that went to norway through studies. The part time job, can it be enough to cater for ones living expenses in Norway?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by oakslid: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Anyone going to NTNU?
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Bisolanio(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hello here,

I looked on google on the requirements for a visit/business visa to Norway and it looks really cumbersome, can anyone help simplify or list the procedure here .

I'll appreciate your kind response.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by PromiseEmeka(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
@ MrsPaige01 and Niyogeol can we get connected? Since we are all waiting for this October window.
We surely will help ourselves in one way or d other.
@Niyogeol, am also applying to Uit
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by Emanex18: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2018
dhrogbar9:
Hello Bro,
I'll love to connect with you.
Send me your WhatsApp contact on "Ugomillion96@gmail.com", then I'll follow up From there, I also want to do an MSc. at NTNU.
Re: Nigerians In Oslo, Norway by yoyolagos: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Bros! how una dey arrange dis money now! I am interested in RAMS programme from NTNU but this block account they block guy walai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (154) (Reply)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.