Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Ogbono Soup. Read This - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ogbono Soup. Read This (1973 Views)

Making Ogbono Soup / Okra Soup Vs Ogbono Soup / Someone Explain How To Cook Ogbono Soup For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbono Soup. Read This by Rehana2: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2009
I have a serious issue thats i need advice on. im 18 years old i live with my mother shes white, now i am extremely skinny and have been wondering if i lived with my father "ibo chief emanuel" would i be fat. please let me kno what you think
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2009
This should also go on my "Nigerian Dish am getting sick of" thread.

Just finished eating it with powered iayn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by dominique(f): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2009
@rehana
you wont only be fat, you'll prolly be overweight. most of our foods are very fattening. mostly carbs and spicy stuff.
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2009
dominique:

@rehana
you wont only be fat, you'll prolly be overweight. most of our foods are very fattening. mostly carbs and spicy stuff.
Not really. Na lack of vigorous exercise dey kill naija ppl.

@post
Do you want to be fat?

You can eat naija food and still remain slim. Trust me wink

And fast metabolism plays a role here
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by agabaI23(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2009
You are supposed to be married with a teenage son?
How come you still 18?
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2009
agabaI23:

You are supposed to married with a teenage son?
How come you still 18?
grin grin grin
where did you get this info?
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Rehana2: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2009
embarassed
I'm soooo sorry, my son just posted that when I left the screen open, he's the same boy who got caught in his step dads socks!
Actually, I think I can make pepper soup, and all the rest ok, the boy doesn't eat cause he's lazy and wont wash the dishes up afterwards.
Also with the credit crunch on I will definately be making more batches of egusi etc, its tasty, filling and goes a long way with all the visitors and family around.
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2009
Rehana2:

embarassed
I'm soooo sorry, my son just posted that when I left the screen open, he's the same boy who got caught in his step dads socks!
Actually, I think I can make pepper soup, and all the rest ok, the boy doesn't eat cause he's lazy and wont wash the dishes up afterwards.
Also with the credit crunch on I will definately be making more batches of egusi etc, its tasty, filling and goes a long way with all the visitors and family around.

Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by agabaI23(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2009
Toyin grin grin
Yesterday lol.

She posted some thread but she has explained though.
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Hauwa1: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2009
lol, ya boy must be funny to ask abt ogbono grin. he is funny, let him try MacD grin
Ogbono is one lovely soup i always remember my mom abt.
who is running from Ogbono?
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2009
Iya ol'onje ti de grin grin grin
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Hauwa1: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2009
emi ati iwo, talo mo onje ju? grin you are bored of all the food, me am hungry of them because i don't have them 95percent of the time  cool

yes am hungry of them, but i can talk it in here from a good memories  wink
i have been hungry of egusi and ogbono for a while. just bored of rice and stews. guess because i eat it often. oh well,
Ogbono (apon) soup with great semovita dey hungry me.
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

emi ati iwo, talo mo onje ju? grin you are bored of all the food, me am hungry of them because i don't have them 95percent of the time cool

yes am hungry of them, but i can talk it in here from a good memories wink
i have been hungry of egusi and ogbono for a while. just bored of rice and stews. guess because i eat it often. oh well,
Ogbono (apon) soup with great semovita dey hungry me.
Hauwa, you're always hungry grin grin grin
Berra calm down so you can get into that skinny jeans hehehe tongue

Actually, I don't always do the cooking wink
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by agabaI23(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2009
Toyin grin
Do not derail thread otherwise ban
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Hauwa1: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2009
what are gym for? am a strong boned chick  cheesy. you know that feeling when you hungry of something but can't have it, no matter what you eat you are still hungry grin
so that is how it is, it has been a long long time that i tasted pounded and nigeria food. it is alright sha na ilu oyinbo la wa.
am all good with my stew and potatoes or bean or rice till i leave.
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

what are gym for? am a strong boned chick cheesy. you know that feeling when you hungry of something but can't have it, no matter what you eat you are still hungry grin
so that is how it is, it has been a long long time that i tasted pounded and nigeria food. it is alright sha na ilu oyinbo la wa.
am all good with my stew and potatoes or bean or rice till i leave.
Are you the kinda person that uses the school gym just to sip soda, talk and watch TV (like me?) grin grin

Eyah, South Africa should have some of the stuffs that you need for basic Nigerian cooking (like akara, eko, ogi, puff puff etc). . . .me? I'm sick of them, even of jollof rice (just learned to cook it recently) grin grin
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by agabaI23(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Are you the kinda person that uses the school gym just to sip soda, talk and watch TV (like me?) grin grin

I see your type everyday in the gym.
They dress sexy, go the thigh slimming machine push them butt up every 5 minutes while they watch a soap in between grin
They will go after 2 hours to their friend and say, I have been in the gym for the past 2 hours. And one will wondering why the stomach flap is still there after 3 months of regular gyming grin
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2009
agabaI23:

Toyin grin
Do not derail thread otherwise ban
Who go ban me?
abeg, siddon dia dey watch grin grin

agabaI23:

I see your type everyday in the gym.
They dress sexy, go the thigh slimming machine push them butt up every 5 minutes while they watch a soap in between grin
They will go after 2 hours to their friend and say, I have been in the gym for the past 2 hours. And one will wondering why the stomach flap is still there after 3 months of regular gyming grin
You can't blame us now.
We dey pay for gym, we dnt need it, so why not go to "encourage" the big ones who really need it?
The gym is actually a good place to chit chat wink cheesy
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by agabaI23(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Who go ban me?
abeg, siddon dia dey watch grin grin
You can't blame us now.
We dey pay for gym, we dnt need it, so why not go to "encourage" the big ones who really need it?
The gym is actually a good place to chit chat wink cheesy
Na me go ban you!

Chit chat? lot do you mean to chat up?
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2009
Oya, ban me o, ban me grin grin

Chat who up? Nah, my coursemates dey dia. wink
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by agabaI23(m): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Oya, ban me o, ban me grin grin

Chat who up? Nah, my coursemates dey dia. wink

your coursemate you have been eyeing up? wink
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2009
agabaI23:

your coursemate you have been eyeing up? wink
No need to eye anybody up. tongue

I'm well satisfied grin wink

agaba, you tried o. You changed the topic from ogbolo to coursemate. grin grin
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Hauwa1: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2009
to chit chat hot guys eh grin, the ones with handsome face and 6packs (ewww smelling too)
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by agabaI23(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2009
*Hauwa*:

to chit chat hot guys eh grin, the ones with handsome face and 6packs (ewww smelling too)
At least hauwa can be right for once grin
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 10, 2009
I dare not to chit chat anyone here anymore. They take things too serious grin grin
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by agabaI23(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

No need to eye anybody up. tongue

I'm well satisfied grin wink

agaba, you tried o. You changed the topic from ogbolo to coursemate. grin grin
who did? no be you and your gym lessons
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Hauwa1: 2:24am On Apr 10, 2009
ha, anything someone says is carried around oh my sister, even if joke sef na label ni yen grin
Re: Ogbono Soup. Read This by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2009
*Hauwa*:

ha, anything someone says is carried around oh my sister, even if joke sef na label ni yen grin
grin grin grin
Confession time?
sofrey sofrey, now, my sis grin grin grin

agabaI23:

who did? no be you and your gym lessons
No, na you tongue

(1) (Reply)

9 Foods You Should Not Eat Before Going To Bed / Best of the worst Baby Shower Cake Wrecks.. / Whose Husband Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.