Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (38633 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has stated that he is “reasonably satisfied” with the performance of President Muhammadu Buhari since his coming into office on May 29, 2015.

Mr. Obasanjo made the disclosure while responding to PREMIUM TIMES inquiry on why he visited Mr. Buhari at the presidential Villa last week.

Asked whether he raised the issue of alleged lopsided appointments with the president, Mr. Obasanjo said, “I am reasonably satisfied with his performance so far, and I can’t see any reason that will make me raise any alarm at this time”.

The meeting of the two leaders, which held inside the president’s office, lasted for about an hour. Mr. Obasanjo later declined to speak to journalists at the State House about his discussion with the president.

The former president however told PREMIUM TIMES that he was at the presidential villa to report to Mr. Buhari the outcome of his trip to Guinea Bissau and to also discuss “other national issues”.

“He appointed me as his envoy to Guinea Bissau, so I needed to see him to discuss the issue of Guinea Bissau and other national matters,” he said.

The president appointed Mr. Obasanjo to Guinea Bissau to help restore order after Prime Minister Domingos Pereira and his entire cabinet were sacked by President Jose Mario Vaz.

On the appointments so far made by Mr. Buhari, the former president simply said, “I made inquiries and he briefed me extensively”.
President Buhari had been accused of appointing more people from a section of the country, in violation of the constitutionally guaranteed federal character.

The president has also been criticized for failing to form his cabinet more than three months since coming into office.
President Buhari has said he would make cabinet appointments before end of September.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190134-im-reasonably-satisfied-with-buhari-so-far-obasanjo.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Bevista: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
I have my reservations about OBJ, and the more he stays away from Aso Rock, the better for PMB.

-----
If he was that Patriotic, Nigeria would have been a lot better after his 8 years. We wouldn't have spent $16B just to generate a paltry 2,500MW of electricity.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by benedictnsi(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
If I hear........ Buhari was not satisfied during your own time....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mark my words...The same mouth OBJ used in praising Buhari will be the same mouth he will use to condemn him.

He who dines with OBJ should do so with a long shovel.
The only man who thinks he's never wrong!
OBJ's karma is seriously waiting for him.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Imortal001: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Any reasonal should be satisfied with pmb!

2 Likes

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by idolda: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by therealdeal10: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Who cares if u r satisfied or not

No go rest mtchew undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by qualityovenbake(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Welcome back sir, Now your probe begins.

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
"only in the western part of this country, an elder like OBJ behaves like a fo ol". Quote me anywhere.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
benedictnsi:
If I hear........ Buhari was not satisfied during your own time....
how did you know buhari wasn't satisfied during obj's tenure? You be prophet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by benedictnsi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
how did you know buhari wasn't satisfied during obj's tenure? You be prophet?

That was why he contested against PDP during Obasanjo's regime....... But he couldn't win then.

Now tell me, if he was, do you think he would have tried overthrowing the administration

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by 9jii(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
All right thinking nigerians are.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Berrylite: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by PublicAssurance: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]President Obo-sanjo speaking again o!!![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by siraj1402(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by dave2meek(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why did I book this space in the first place
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by gokay11(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Raise alarm make him open ur file.

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Brymo: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
I Would really love to see PMB go rogue on OBANSANJOOR.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by allanphash7(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Baba agbalagba
Ebora toh n je shikin
Irunmole toh n mu staut
Orisa toh n gba owo ita

Ebora owu himself
Long live baba

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by oluwafemi113(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
In baba we trust grin
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by DankemzI(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2015

Baba has started again o!
When should we expect,.... Open letter?

What is reasonably satisfied? It's either you're satisfied or not.

Baba go back to farm, you're a disaster to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by damton(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Babas friendship with anyone those not last for too long. i hope these one doesn't go sour

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Editor1:
Mark my words...The same mouth OBJ used in praising Buhari will be the same mouth he will use to condemn him.

He who dines with OBJ should do so with a long shovel.
The only man who thinks he's never wrong!
OBJ's karma is seriously waiting for him.
I dont think obj will be that much interested in buhari's government. Buhari was once a military general and a ex head of state, so basically, obj has nothing to tell buhari. Obj interfered in jonathan's gov't simply because he(obj) thought he made Jonathan the president singlehandedly.

BTW these retired military men exhibit some certain level of respect for themselves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by yorubatic: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Won't slave always support his masters? My people are fetish cowards. ..none of my people can speak up against their Hausa-Fulani masters. ..none

Besides, obj even tore his pdp card just to prove to his slave masters how sorry he is for having played double standard against them...obj has always been a coward and will forever remain a coward...someone who said, his presidency is his reward for fighting against biafra, which means he didn't merit the presidency but just being rewarded. ..my yoruba people are born fetish cowards

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by ademega(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
not only you, majority too
except.....
they kn their names
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Babangida70(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
!Issorite..... Baba is working on it

2 Likes

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"only in the western part of this country, an elder like OBJ behaves like a fo ol". Quote me anywhere.

Its safe to say you're intellectually disabled.Quote me anywhere

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by 5starmilitant: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
B4 nkor, he has no choice. When it comes to a northerner, the slaves are choice less.

When Ekweremadu emerged as as DSP, Tinubu and the other slaves wanted to chop off Saraki's head for not obeying the party leadership. But since the yahoo yahoo messiah has sidelined the party's leadership in his appointments, thesame tinubu has developed sour throat overnight.

#Kunta kintes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok... Baba will only raise alarm when Haliburton case is raised up.... I dare PMB to dare Obj...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Pascal181: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Satisfied with his travellings ba? This obj brain don die pata pata.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by walozanga(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
HE CANNOT BRIBE PMB WITH HIS COMMENTS. HE MUST COUGH OUT THE HUGE AMOUNT HE STOLE FROM THE POWER SECTOR. (we are not fools and we dont need his compliments)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) / Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin / Abba Kyari: My life at Risk sharing same Detention with Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.