Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227756 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
damiliano:

How was the final interview like please
was a video conference interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
yemibayo:
I received an invite for CBT tomorrow at their training school.

Bro how was the CBT and wat was the population like..... ND do u hv any idea maybe its in batches
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
shemano:

Bro how was the CBT and wat was the population like..... ND do u hv any idea maybe its in batches
The CBT was fine. We were just 3 and I don't know if it's in batches.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by vykta: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
yemibayo:
Just 3? #Faints
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
yemibayo:

Thanks for the response bro.... I Hope its in batches cos 3 out of around 30 candidates is small abeg if u receive any message no hesitate to share with us bro
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by akonibobo: 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
@yemibayo probably they completed the cbt exercise with you guys. I did mine last week friday and we were abt 15 that came.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 19, 2016
akonibobo:
@yemibayo probably they completed the cbt exercise with you guys. I did mine last week friday and we were abt 15 that came.
Okay. Don't forget to mention me if you get any information from them.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 19, 2016
how can I apply
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by damiliano(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2016
akonibobo:

For what position was the cbt for please
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by damiliano(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2016
Ojestas:
was a video conference interview
That's good advancement. What were the questions asked please??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 19, 2016
damiliano:

BSA
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by akonibobo: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2016
damiliano:

For BSA
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nelzone(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Please for those that got success msgz on feb 29th. does any of u still have ur msg, if u do, please drop the number that was attached for contact. Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eddyboy18: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nelzone:
Please for those that got success msgz on feb 29th. does any of u still have ur msg, if u do, please drop the number that was attached for contact. Thanks
017904057/ 07037617340
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Saintee2009(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2016
No new updates?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Saintee2009:
No new updates?
No updates here. When did you do your Interview and CBT
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 10:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Na wa o
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by igho9: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Two weeks after CBT no info yet! This wait is killing O!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Makarous(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hi guys. I just got a text from whyte cleon. Did my interview in abuja february. Was told to scan my ID and 1full length formal picture to a particular E-mail on or before tomorrow 12noon. Anyone else got d text? Especially abuja peeps?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by realsally: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Makarous:
Hi guys. I just got a text from whyte cleon. Did my interview in abuja february. Was told to scan my ID and 1full length formal picture to a particular E-mail on or before tomorrow 12noon. Anyone else got d text? Especially abuja peeps?
I got the same message as well. .
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Makarous(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
realsally:
I got the same message as well. .
in actual fact, I was called ab initio whether I could work in lokoja and I said NO. D lady said she would get back to me. Hence, the text.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by lummylummy: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
I got a message from WHYTE CLEON for documentation. Who's with me?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
lummylummy:
For which bank and when did you do your CBT.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by lummylummy: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wema Bank Sir. Cbt was on 15th of April.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
lummylummy:
Wema Bank Sir. Cbt was on 15th of April.
Okay mine was 18th of April.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eddyboy18: 11:47am On May 01, 2016
Makarous:
please who from Kaduna got the same message
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
hi guys.please who did the interview on 7th April in Marina and have been call for the cbt.

it's over a month naw. No Pinnz ,No paw, No News
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:56am On May 02, 2016
Morning guys, please my kid sis got a cal 4rm whytecleon asking her if she cud work in Lokoja. (had her interview 15th in Abuja) She answered in the affirmative and was told they will get back to her, that was friday-no text was sent to her afterwards.

Cud it be that she must have given the wrong answer, considering some rejected the Location n still got a text?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by realsally: 6:05pm On May 02, 2016
Makarous:
in actual fact, I was called ab initio whether I could work in lokoja and I said NO. D lady said she would get back to me. Hence, the text.
I wasn't called initially, I just got the text.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Makarous(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2016
realsally:
I wasn't called initially, I just got the text.
okies. All is well. Have u scanned all the required?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Darayola(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2016
lummylummy:
Pls, how did you start the process?
What are the qualifications needed?
How did you submit your application? Was it online or in their office
Do they still accept CV?

Kindly assist pls
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by realsally: 6:53am On May 03, 2016
Makarous:
okies. All is well. Have u scanned all the required?
Yes, I did. I sent them before 12 noon that Saturday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.