Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227686 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
Eniolafasasi:
@geodmainguy is Ur location Lagos? @ larrylarry we did both test and interview only dat after d test dey called out some names Who did not make the test so dey couldnt proceed with the interview.
After the test, all of us were interviewed, mine was in Enugu.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
pinkvirus:

pls I thought is AF nondon hotel new haven.are u there now pls.wat d road there pls
If you scroll up, you will see my post about the change of venue. You are not following the thread well.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
sir09:
Didn't still know why ppl are saying the test is difficult well here is the clue for those that will be writing in Lagos....I wrote mine today.
There are 20 questions in all: here is the break down;
verbal;
A passage was give to read on customer service satisfaction and question goes like these: from the passage a question will be ask and u are to choose either
(a)True (b)False (c)Can not say
That is the format for number one to 4.
number 5 question says what is the word used in place of 'contract' (a)Bond (b) agreement (c)dexterity (d)agreed
questions 6 to 10 choose the word that is nearest in meaning to the opposite words giving
6. Plod
7. Matriculation
8. Adroit
9. Admirable
10. Baleful
question 11 to 15 its all about reasoning very simple
11. There is 31 days in a month and one month in a year is 28 days which of the following is the month.......use ur common sense
12.you applies 3 and u remove 2 what are u left with?
use ur instinct .
13. A woman give a Begger 50 cent, the begged is the woman sister who is the begger?
common sense again didn't need to give options.
14. add 30 with 1/2 plus 10. use ur number 6. if u like pick 25 and score zero.
15. ..........not giving that
question 16-20
basic simple interest mathematics
I=PRT
try to study on that.
there is one percentage question
the lastly one time and km calculation.

Second aspect 20 min.
1. give five problem a company encounter and give solution to the problems using internet(online)
2. in five lines write about customer service and tolerance.
3. In five lines in what situation can u reach a compromise.
That is all for whytcleon Lagos test today. if I could master and remember all the question why can't u score all the marks u needed to and processed to interview. the funniest part of it people still fail and were as to leave the venue immediately.
I think have tried my best.
success.
Apart from the essay, other questions was. Hoping for positive news.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Omolola1(f): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
But na wa o,

Applied since early April, didn't get an invite undecided
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hcupid(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
i applied and have been following this thread for a while only for me to get a reminder to come for the test today whereby i wasnt sent anything before today.goodluck to those who wrote sha
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by larryray26(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Eniolafasasi:
@geodmainguy is Ur location Lagos? @ larrylarry we did both test and interview only dat after d test dey called out some names Who did not make the test so dey couldnt proceed with the interview.
Did you do test in the afternoon or morning?
Afternoon set for that Tuesday,1pm only did test and no interview. Lagos center
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by zhikirullah(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Please guyz how do u apply for the whytecleon job vacancies, it is tru email
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kenware: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
https://www.epicfund.net an international donation platform will be lunched on 2nd may 2017. Don't be left out.
Shared as received
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
zhikirullah:
Please guyz how do u apply for the whytecleon job vacancies, it is tru email
Through their site.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cutedelly: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
geodemainguy:
Its for bank, no idea of the position yet, am in Afikpo.
dats serious am in Afikpo too
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cutedelly: 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
I also took the exam at Enugu but I forgot to include my birth certificate hope am not going to have any issue
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cutedelly:
dats serious am in Afikpo too
Which part of Afikpo are you Bro?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cutedelly:
I also took the exam at Enugu but I forgot to include my birth certificate hope am not going to have any issue
During interview, were you asked your age? If yes, then you are covered, because the HR has a form with which he takes down your data while your been interviewed.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cutedelly: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
geodemainguy:
During interview, were you asked your age? If yes, then you are covered, because the HR has a form with which he takes down your data while your been interviewed.
yes
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cutedelly: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
geodemainguy:
Which part of Afikpo are you Bro?
Ngodo, lolz am a woman not Bros
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cutedelly: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tanx 4 ur response. Hope they will call on us soon
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Cutedelly post=56081605]Ngodo
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cutedelly: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
geodemainguy:
Ok, am from UKpa. Can we chat privately? Inbox me 07033572094.
will add you up on WhatsApp
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cutedelly:
will add you up on WhatsApp
Ok

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 10:43am On May 01, 2017
geodemainguy:
Did you seat for the test? if yes, please tell us how it looks like.
I just came online.. 50questions in all maths, verbal,.. just prepare well
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2017
johnose:

I just came online.. 50questions in all maths, verbal,.. just prepare well
Ours is 30questions, which includes Verbal reasoning, Abstract and Numeric. How long did it take for you guys to be contacted.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
geodemainguy:
Ours is 30questions, which includes Verbal reasoning, Abstract and Numeric. How long did it take for you guys to be contacted.
was immediately after the exam we did interview still waiting for their success msg
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2017
johnose:

was immediately after the exam we did interview still waiting for their success msg
Samehere man, you mean for weeks now, you have not heard from them?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2017
Hello, we are glad to inform you that you were successful at the interview conducted in Enugu on the 29th of April, 2017. A mail will be sent to your personal email address on the next steps. Congratulations.

ThankGod I made it.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Cutedelly: 7:16pm On May 02, 2017
geodemainguy:
Hello, we are glad to inform you that you were successful at the interview conducted in Enugu on the 29th of April, 2017. A mail will be sent to your personal email address on the next steps. Congratulations.

ThankGod I made it.
so happy for you dear. Wish you the best
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eniolafasasi: 7:56pm On May 02, 2017
congrts geodmainguy. has anyone from Lagos been contacted after d interview!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 8:10pm On May 02, 2017
geodemainguy:

ThankGod I made it.
congrats.. thank God for you
Lagos any update...
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 8:12pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=Eniolafasasi post=56145554]congrts geodmainguy. has anyone from Lagos been contacted after d interview!
which set did u write with.. mine was 9a.m
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 02, 2017
Anybody from Port Harcourt center?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eniolafasasi: 9:17pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=johnose post=56146057][/quote mine was11a. m]
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chinnymavis: 7:56am On May 03, 2017
@ goedemainguy pls are you 27 or below?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chinnymavis: 7:57am On May 03, 2017
geodemainguy:

ThankGod I made it.
Are you 27 or below?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.