Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227673 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2017
chinnymavis:

Are you 27 or below?
Are you a Human Resource? I fear this your question. Well, am 27.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Talkingboy: 2:18pm On May 03, 2017
hcupid:
i applied and have been following this thread for a while only for me to get a reminder to come for the test today whereby i wasnt sent anything before today.goodluck to those who wrote sha

Please sir , how did u apply for that Zenithbank ?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hcupid(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2017
Talkingboy:

Please sir , how did u apply for that Zenithbank ?
talkingboy which level na, you just keep asking this question, how many times you want me to answer. dont frustrate a fellow man na
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eniolafasasi: 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
team Lagos any update? did test and interview since 25th april
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2017
joelsky:

resume work, started work in fact ... 18 Feb batch...kd
cngrats bro...can you pls tell us where, I mean the company that outsourced you for?
thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 12:13pm On May 10, 2017
cool[color=#006600][/color]
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by joelsky: 3:52am On May 12, 2017
Whytecleon well, they outsource for banks, first bank inclusive.. you would be lucky if you ended up in first bank... don't expect much as regards the pay, it's pea nuts..... contract jobs are the biggest job scams ever introduced in Nigeria
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eniolafasasi: 3:59pm On May 12, 2017
jolesky pls Ur contact Sir í need to ask some questions
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by joelsky: 6:43pm On May 12, 2017
Eniolafasasi:
jolesky pls Ur contact Sir í need to ask some questions
i dont post numbers here... you drop yours.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by joelsky: 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
Truth is.. you must be exceptionally good at the interview to be considered, especially when you are above 27 years. Of the 6 of us interviewed few months back. only those below 27 years made it..
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by BethelErics: 11:35am On May 14, 2017
How long does one have to work as a staff of whytecleon before being absorbed by the bank as a staff?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by BethelErics: 2:34pm On May 14, 2017
joelsky:
Truth is.. you must be exceptionally good at the interview to be considered, especially when you are above 27 years. Of the 6 of us interviewed few months back. only those below 27 years made it..

After the next step was sent to your email, and you responded, how long did it take for them to contact you again?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Akpasomething: 10:09am On May 15, 2017
geodemainguy:
Hello, we are glad to inform you that you were successful at the interview conducted in Enugu on the 29th of April, 2017. A mail will be sent to your personal email address on the next steps. Congratulations.

ThankGod I made it.

Have you gotten the mail in your personal trainer email address?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2017
Akpasomething:

Yes, early last week. Am done with the documentation.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2017
Akpasomething:

I was also called for documentation today in Lagos...what's next or what should I expect
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2017
geodemainguy:
did they tell you what's next pls? or what do you think is next?
thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by FemmyPRAISE: 11:25am On May 15, 2017
Pls has anyone attended the documentation process in Lagos today? Pls wat did dey ask if there is?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2017
madelovskoes:

did they tell you what's next pls? or what do you think is next?
thanks
I will wait till the closing date, which is 22nd. Probably, ending next week, we shall receive appointment letter and training schedule.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
madelovskoes:

I was also called for documentation today in Lagos...what's next or what should I expect
You are called for documentation of interview?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by charlyazods(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
Massive Recruitment Vacancy For Offline Sales Agents

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Applications can be submitted using the link below

http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2017/05/massive-recruitment-job-vacancy-offline.html

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2017
FemmyPRAISE:
Pls has anyone attended the documentation process in Lagos today? Pls wat did dey ask if there is?
It seems you guys are confused.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Goldstine: 1:04pm On May 15, 2017
Pls guyz am scheduled for the test/interview 2moro in lagos... What should i expect plsssss.....
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Akpasomething: 3:19pm On May 15, 2017
geodemainguy:

Cool..

Any Idea what the pay looks like?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by jenka23: 3:23pm On May 15, 2017
joelsky:
Whytecleon well, they outsource for banks, first bank inclusive.. you would be lucky if you ended up in first bank... don't expect much as regards the pay, it's pea nuts..... contract jobs are the biggest job scams ever introduced in Nigeria

dz is my number 0802 898 0995, pls can you beep me. I want to make enquiries from you. its urgent pls. thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eniolafasasi: 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
madelovskoes:

. pls when and where did you write ur test?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2017
Akpasomething:

Cool..

Any Idea what the pay looks like?
No idea.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 10:33am On May 16, 2017
Eniolafasasi:
. pls when and where did you write ur test?
some two weeks back
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2017
geodemainguy:
You are called for documentation of interview?
documentation
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2017
madelovskoes:

documentation
There's no question during documentation, what you just need to do is to get the forms filled and signed by stated authorities. After which you scan and send through courier service.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
pls does that received msg for documentation which location did u guys write ur test/interview..
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 7:49pm On May 16, 2017
I wrote on the exam/interview on the 25th of April, no news from them.. if u wrote in Lagos that day and u gotten a msg from them pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.