Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227770 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Eniolafasasi: 8:28pm On May 16, 2017
johnose:
I wrote on the exam/interview on the 25th of April, no news from them.. if u wrote in Lagos that day and u gotten a msg from them pls reply
same here ooo. two of my friends too havent heard from dem.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by johnose: 9:03pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Eniolafasasi post=56586692]same here ooo. two of my friends too havent heard from dem.
hmmm don't know what to do now self.. dey should answer us na

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Etienz: 9:35pm On May 16, 2017
I applied but was not invited, is it possible to gatecrash............I am thinking of going there 2morow, if possible someone should please tell me the time for the test/interview and the credentials to go with, thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 1:30am On May 17, 2017
johnose:
I wrote on the exam/interview on the 25th of April, no news from them.. if u wrote in Lagos that day and u gotten a msg from them pls reply
Please edit before you post. Well, I wrote in Enugu, and am done with documentation. I know a friend who sat at Lagos, she's also called for documentation.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Etienz: 4:25am On May 17, 2017
Has anyone gotten invitation for interview today?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2017
geodemainguy:
There's no question during documentation, what you just need to do is to get the forms filled and signed by stated authorities. After which you scan and send through courier service.
thanks

3 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2017
[quote author=johnose post=56587689][/quote]
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by crystalscott(f): 11:58am On May 17, 2017
I also wrote the test and did the interview on the 25th of April. Haven't heard from them but my friend got a mail yesterday asking her to come for documentation undecided undecided

Still hoping
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by BethelErics: 6:44pm On May 18, 2017
Akpasomething:

Have you gotten the mail in your personal trainer email address?
[quote author=Akpasomething post=56535516

Which email did you send the scanned documents to before sending to through courier?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2017
BethelErics:
[quote author=Akpasomething post=56535516

Which email did you send the scanned documents to before sending to through courier?
Both, but I got a reply mail to send the hard copies as earlier directed.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by BethelErics: 5:27am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=geodemainguy post=56660156][/quote]

I have the address for the hard copies, what I want to know is if I am to send the soft copies to the email that sent me the documents
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hemjayb(m): 3:26am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=geodemainguy post=56660156][/quote] please what is the next step after documentation?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2017
hemjayb:

please what is the next step after documentation?
They said we should wait.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2017
BethelErics:

I have the address for the hard copies, what I want to know is if I am to send the soft copies to the email that sent me the documents
I sent to both email and hard copy, but I got a reply mail that am supposed to send through hard copies. .
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hemjayb(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2017
geodemainguy:
They said we should wait.
How long have you been waiting now? do you have any idea how long it takes?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2017
hemjayb:
How long have you been waiting now? do you have any idea how long it takes?
You ask alot of questions. Please am not the HR.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2017
please I was supposed to start my documentation last Monday but had some delay...do you know if they give room for rescheduling?...they actually promised that
thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2017
madelovskoes:

please I was supposed to start my documentation last Monday but had some delay...do you know if they give room for rescheduling?...they actually promised that
thanks
Your documentation should have a fixed time frame, are you saying they did not give you end date?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
geodemainguy:
Your documentation should have a fixed time frame, are you saying they did not give you end date?
from all the info I received via mail, nothing of such was stated.i have called in to ask for rescheduling which they agreed to and promise that they will reach me when it is time...how long might that take?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2017
madelovskoes:

from all the info I received via mail, nothing of such was stated.i have called in to ask for rescheduling which they agreed to and promise that they will reach me when it is time...how long might that take?
I wouldn't know.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by BethelErics: 12:37pm On May 23, 2017
geodemainguy:
[/quote]
geodemainguy post=56660156:
[quote author=geodemainguy post=56660156]

How far, any word from them yet?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
BethelErics:

Not yet bro.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 3:58pm On May 23, 2017
geodemainguy:
I wouldn't know.
ok thanks..I hope they will
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2017
BethelErics:

what stage are you please?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by BethelErics: 4:52pm On May 23, 2017
madelovskoes:

what stage are you please?

Done with documentation and submitted. Enugu Candidate Documentation. Waiting for further direction
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
BethelErics:

Done with documentation and submitted. Enugu Candidate Documentation. Waiting for further direction
any info on mayb der myt be another set of documentation to be done?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by BethelErics: 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
madelovskoes:

any info on mayb der myt be another set of documentation to be done?

Documentation is done after test and interview. A success message is sent to successful candidates and afterwards some documents are sent to their personal email address and they are expected to fill and return the forms at a specific date. I don't know if after the deadline there'll be another documentation for the candidates earlier informed
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2017
BethelErics:

Documentation is done after test and interview. A success message is sent to successful candidates and afterwards some documents are sent to their personal email address and they are expected to fill and return the forms at a specific date. I don't know if after the deadline there'll be another documentation for the candidates earlier informed
Thank you for the timely response, am tired of answering ill questions. Well, for those of us who have successfully completed the documentation stage. Let us cross our fingers and wait for appointment letter and training schedule.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by BethelErics: 8:57am On May 27, 2017
geodemainguy:
Thank you for the timely response, am tired of answering ill questions. Well, for those of us who have successfully completed the documentation stage. Let us cross our fingers and wait for appointment letter and training schedule.

Hopefully by next week everything would be set, and we'll know what's next.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2017
BethelErics:

Hopefully by next week everything would be set, and we'll know what's next.
I hope so.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2017
geodemainguy:
I will try not to take offense with the "ill question" of a thing. But my belief is that people later on will refer to questions and Interactions on this thread which will be of help just like some of us met 2015 gist that served as clues pertaining to whyte Cleon......so annoying

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2017
madelovskoes:

I will try not to take offense with the "ill question" of a thing. But my belief is that people later on will refer to questions and Interactions on this thread which will be of help just like some of us met 2015 gist that served as clues pertaining to whyte Cleon......so annoying
They are questions that you ask and it will confuse people the more, you asked and I quote "is there any other documentation after this documentation? Well, sorry for the word I used.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.