Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227715 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Bro I don't really think any of those who wrote test and and interview in Eagle square has received any feedback yet, I wrote mine since on d 17th of dis month and yet to receive any feedback.... When did you write yours?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nellso: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Samson0599:
Bro I don't really think any of those who wrote test and and interview in Eagle square has received any feedback yet, I wrote mine since on d 17th of dis month and yet to receive any feedback.... When did you write yours?
I also wrote 17th
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Let's wait and see maybe dey may give us feedback after sallah break
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fabify(f): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
Those who wrote the test @ eagle square on the 17th were called in the evening same day to attend d final interview at sterling bank HQ Abuja on the 18th. This am very sure of.
Only 19 people made it to sterling bank interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nellso: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
fabify:
Those who wrote the test @ eagle square on the 17th were called in the evening same day to attend d final interview at sterling bank HQ Abuja on the 18th. This am very sure of.
Only 19 people made it to sterling bank interview
They should have texted those that didn't make it. Did you make it?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Plzz how authentic is this info
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by fabify(f): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Very authentic
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hmmm out of the people that came on that day, dey only picked 19,so were you among those dey called?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Abbaj: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hello house, has any1 who did the second interview with sterling bank been called?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Rexology: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Those that wrote in Jos on 17th were also interviewed by Sterling Bank Plc on 18th, about 25 of them, however, those that passed the test and the interview on the 17th should not lose hope as they are most likely to be contracted for Sterling Bank interview.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Rexology: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Abbaj:
Hello house, has any1 who did the second interview with sterling bank been called?
Please were you interviewed by Sterling Bank on 18th?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Tsmooth1(m): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2015
From their previous recruitment, I observe that it may take up to a month or more before they start calling people for medicals and the rest. Lets just remain optimistic and relax, I believe they will still call but not as soon as you may be thinking.

Update: Whyte Cleon called me today around 2:30 pm that I have been deployed to a branch, that thry would send me an email and should follow the instruction in the mail.

2 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by OsoDupe(f): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tsmooth1:
From their previous recruitment, I observe that it may take up to a month or more before they start calling people for medicals and the rest. Lets just remain optimistic and relax, I believe they will still call but not as soon as you may be thinking.

Update: Whyte Cleon called me today around 2:30 pm that I have been deployed to a branch, that thry would send me an email and should follow the instruction in the mail.
when and where did u do the test and interview please?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
OsoDupe:
when and where did u do the test and interview please?
Hi dear...I think he's part of the first set...
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by divalindiway(f): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
was called too....yippee grin
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by OsoDupe(f): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hollabesea:
Hi dear...I think he's part of the first set...
OK, ow do u do?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
OsoDupe:
OK, ow do u do?
I'm fine,you?
remember me? the lady that wore white yesterday

modified: i just got a mail, check ur mailbox
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by toxynno(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please has anyone who wrote test and did interview on 22nd of September in Lagos gotten feedback from whytecleon?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by OsoDupe(f): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hollabesea:
I'm fine,you?
remember me? the lady that wore white yesterday

modified: i just got a mail, check ur mailbox

I've checked it, check ur mail, send me ur number.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by heywhytech1(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2015
toxynno:
Please has anyone who wrote test and did interview on 22nd of September in Lagos gotten feedback from whytecleon?
I wrote test and did interview in whytecleon on 17th in Lagos and I did interview with Wema bank on 22nd, but am yet to get a feedback from them. Though the interview was excellent because I have diploma in IATA and customer care representative and the interviewer told me that interest him, he just asked me few questions about that and I gave him perfect answer . I don't know how soon their reply Will be.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by avalanchelove: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Hello guys, pls I was invited for aptitude test by sterling bank next week in kano(workforce) I hope its not a belated invitation... Cos It seems some people have already written..
Any info will be appreciated.. Thanks guys
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by avalanchelove: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2015
Tsmooth1:

Hello guys, pls I was invited for aptitude test by sterling bank next week in kano(workforce) I hope its not a belated invitation... Cos It seems some people have already written..
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by masbell(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
I wrote d aptitude tests in kano and did d intv with Sterlin bank last week friday and was called yestaday to come to abuja for training next week and resume on 2nd oct......plz ani one know hw much dey pay?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Khunby(f): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
masbell:
I wrote d aptitude tests in kano and did d intv with Sterlin bank last week friday and was called yestaday to come to abuja for training next week and resume on 2nd oct......plz ani one know hw much dey pay?
Dnt knw but u av scaled through already... Congrats

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ignis: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
I was also asked to resume next week at kano.
Checked the mail, and the salary is not in the letter.

I would like to know how much they pay.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Tsmooth1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
avalanchelove:

I don't really know because we are not under workforce but rather Whyte Cleon. But give it a shot. Best of luck to you.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Tsmooth1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
masbell:
Abuja! That's nice. Our own training is not Abuja.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Tsmooth1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
ignis:
I was also asked to resume next week at kano.
Checked the mail, and the salary is not in the letter.

I would like to know how much they pay.
Your training is in Kano right?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ignis: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tsmooth1:

Your training is in Kano right?
Yes ...... And You?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by divalindiway(f): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
ignis and Tsmooth1....hope to see u on monday at kofar ruwa
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by ignis: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
divalindiway:
ignis and Tsmooth1....hope to see u on monday at kofar ruwa
Monday? Kofar Ruwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.