Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227792 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2017
geodemainguy:
They are questions that you ask and it will confuse people the more, you asked and I quote "is there any other documentation after this documentation? Well, sorry for the word I used.
hands up....no harm done
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
we look forward to hearing updates as time passes by....goodluck
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2017
It seems they are waiting for directives from their clients. Anyone with a different view?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2017
Nothing concrete for now, though I was called for documentation but didn't meet up...I will contact them by next week and ask how far
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hemjayb(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
a Friend of mine was called for the final interview at Marina, Lagos last Friday
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by donafure: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
whyte cleon just invited me for a test/interview in Port Harcourt
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Bencastle(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
donafure:

I got the invite too
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nnetriplet: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bencastle:

I got the invite too
pls where is your venue and what should one expect
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
donafure:
Does the mail carry Recruitment processes?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
@geodemainguy how fa? Got the invite too.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by geodemainguy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
attehwole:
@geodemainguy how fa? Got the invite too.
Am fine brother. Have you done documentation before?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preshyyyy(f): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Where is the venue of your test? I saw first Bank, does that mean they are recruiting for first Bank? quote author=attehwole post=57491149]@geodemainguy how fa? Got the invite too. [/quote]
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by marafaMadegee(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
preshyyyy:
Where is the venue of your test? I saw first Bank, does that mean they are recruiting for first Bank? quote author=attehwole post=57491149]@geodemainguy how fa? Got the invite too.

Hi! I received an inivite too today for a service executive, the venue too is first bank in Wuse abuja! Any idea about its realness! Cos i Cant remember applying for such position
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Rexology: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
marafaMadegee:

Hi! I received an inivite too today for a service executive, the venue too is first bank in Wuse abuja! Any idea about its realness! Cos i Cant remember applying for such position
If it's about Whitecleon, they are genuine, prepare to attend.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by marafaMadegee(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rexology:

If it's about Whitecleon, they are genuine, prepare to attend.

Thanks .
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Bencastle(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nnetriplet:

pls where is your venue and what should one expect

You are hereby invited for recruitment process for the position of Service Executive on Saturday June 17th 2017. Address: First Bank Plc 24, Aba Road Opposite PDP Secretariat Port-Harcourt, Time: 9am prompt Please come with original & photocopies of your CV, Pry School result , SSCE, BSC/HND/ND & NYSC, birth cert, Utility Bill, 1 passport photo. thank you- 07037617340
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
preshyyyy:
Where is the venue of your test? I saw first Bank, does that mean they are recruiting for first Bank? quote author=attehwole post=57491149]@geodemainguy how fa? Got the invite too.

Portharcourt. Likely.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Dashenka(f): 2:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Hello, please who has gotten employed through whyte cleon before? How much is the pay? I got an invite for a test in Abuja I need to know if traveling all the way is worth it
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by yinkazubii(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2017
pls wat is d recruitment process like?? Ar we writting any test or jus d interview alone... tenx
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preshyyyy(f): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2017
I thought they recruit for other banks not first Bank, why then is the venue of the interview at first Bank. Please can someone clarify me??
Bencastle:

You are hereby invited for recruitment process for the position of Service Executive on Saturday June 17th 2017. Address: First Bank Plc 24, Aba Road Opposite PDP Secretariat Port-Harcourt, Time: 9am prompt Please come with original & photocopies of your CV, Pry School result , SSCE, BSC/HND/ND & NYSC, birth cert, Utility Bill, 1 passport photo. thank you- 07037617340
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by john4eal(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Dashenka:
Hello, please who has gotten employed through whyte cleon before? How much is the pay? I got an invite for a test in Abuja I need to know if traveling all the way is worth it

Same here got d invite too. I heard it is a contract job. Pay ranges from 60-75k. They recruit for first bank, wema bank, sterling bank mostly
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Dashenka(f): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
john4eal:

Same here got d invite too. I heard it is a contract job. Pay ranges from 60-75k. They recruit for first bank, wema bank, sterling bank mostly
Thanks. I've been trying to get through to reschedule but I'm not reaching them
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preshyyyy(f): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Are you sure it's for contract staff? Contact staff for first Bank?? Please clarify me.
Dashenka:

Thanks. I've been trying to get through to reschedule but I'm not reaching them
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Chenemite(f): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls any idea abt their recruitment process?....mine is Abj
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by KreScendo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please, does anybody know if one can successfully gate-crash a whytecleon test/interview
I was not invited for the test but i would like to attend.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
KreScendo:
Please, does anybody know if one can successfully gate-crash a whytecleon test/interview
I was not invited for the test but i would like to attend.
try your luck but I seem to see them as too organized to permit that...I hope you hv there location?...where is your base?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by KreScendo(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
madelovskoes:

try your luck but I seem to see them as too organized to permit that...I hope you hv there location?...where is your base?

I'm based in Enugu but the location i saw is in Port harcourt. I can make it to PH if i am sure i will be allowed to participate in the interview.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by madelovskoes(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2017
KreScendo:

I'm based in Enugu but the location i saw is in Port harcourt. I can make it to PH if i am sure i will be allowed to participate in the interview.
I cnt speak for ph as I only wrote that of Lagos
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2017
geodemainguy:
Am fine brother. Have you done documentation before?

No. I've not yet written
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AbiolaJanet: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just got an invite frm Whyte Cleon

You are invited for an Aptitude Test & Interview tomorrow Saturday June 17, 2017 for the position of a Service Executive. Ven: Whyte Cleon Ltd 8b, Bendel Close Off Bishop Aboyade Cole, Adetokunbo Ademola Eko Hotel Roundabout Victoria Island Lagos. Pls come with your CV and copies of your Credentials. Be Corporately Dressed. 07037617340

Pls, who else got this, time was stated in the above message and how do I get there from Gbagada
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by AbiolaJanet: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sorry, time wasn't stated in the message rather

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.