Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227786 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by MeezPat(f): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Preshhy job dey dere
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by jenka23: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
Am in Enugu Nd want to swap with someone in Asaba or any part of Delta state, if you are interested, reply
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please,the part of the form to be signed @d court do they charge money for it or is it free.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Biodunkuye:
Pls anyone who has done whytecleon documentation in lagos.how does one go about the court signature.urgent response
please,how did u go about it and did you pay money.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is there anyone that wrote the test, did d interview and documentation yesterday @ whytecleon office @ VI,please signify.thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by MeezPat(f): 7:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
hayfay:
Is there anyone that wrote the test, did d interview and documentation yesterday @ whytecleon office @ VI,please signify.thanks
hayfay how did u apply pls that u did all in one day
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2017
MeezPat:
hayfay how did u apply pls that u did all in one day
I had my assessment first with a branch of firstbank,was referred from there to whytecleon for documentation.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Princezoi:
Good morning, my name is Kunmi, I need to ask you some questions about whytecleon documentation, I really need your help asap
please did u later do the documentation.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
omolara15:
I don't understand this whytecleon,after test and interview since November I no hear anything. either a success message or regret message,na wa oooo
please after d test and interview at their office,did u fill any forms.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by FemmyPRAISE: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
hayfay:
Please,the part of the form to be signed @d court do they charge money for it or is it free.

Nothing is free...all togeda you can pay 1k if you price it very well.You will see some guys who can help you with it inside Ikeja High court

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hillaboi(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pls is there anyone who has been deployed this November? Indicate ASAP...Thanks!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hillaboi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
johnsoay:
If there is job there, I am ready.
How do u do the swapping?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hillaboi(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
jenka23:
Am in Enugu Nd want to swap with someone in Asaba or any part of Delta state, if you are interested, reply

How do u intend to do it
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by saints8: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2017
hayfay:
I had my assessment first with a branch of firstbank,was referred from there to whytecleon for documentation.

Which branch please? And how did you get the info to be accessed??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nelzone:
And please can anybody drop the contact number for whytecleon which was included in any of their most recent messages. I really need to call them. Please its urgent.
hi,did u later get the number to contact them, if yes would nid u to share with me.Thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
AbiolaJanet:

I wrote the test/interview on d 17th of last month and got a text a week later to go for a panel interview at a stated first bank branch near to me. I haven't done any documentation with them before
I need updates from you please. chat me 08109551175
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by jenka23: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
hillaboi:

How do u intend to do it
. Will write to Whyte Cleon.... where are you plss
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Biodunkuye(f): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
hayfay:
please,how did u go about it and did you pay money.

I paid 1750 at Ikeja high court.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Biodunkuye(f): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Biodunkuye:

I paid 1750 at Ikeja high court.
my WhatsApp 07085223087
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hillaboi(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2017
jenka23:
. Will write to Whyte Cleon.... where are you plss

Sorry, only wanted to know the process...Am outside ur desired location!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by jenka23: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
hillaboi:

Sorry, only wanted to know the process...Am outside ur desired location!

Alright
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by preshyyyy(f): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by vykta: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Na wa o... I dey find job people dey swap job... iz life fair like this sad
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by hillaboi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
vykta:

Lolz...send me a mail containin ur watsap nuba @ j.ugbede@yahoo.com

It is well....

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chrysanthus07: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
vykta:
same here brother, I Don apply 4 this position still no invite.

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by femoboy(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
chrysanthus07:
same here brother, I Don apply 4 this position still no invite.

Hit me up, I will give you hint on how to go about it
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by MeezPat(f): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
femoboy:

Hit me up, I will give you hint on how to go about it
pls can u pm me ur no...pls.....patmbum@gmail.com
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by femoboy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
MeezPat:
pls can u pm me ur no...pls.....patmbum@gmail.com

Ok
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by vykta: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2017
hillaboi:

It is well....
Sent... Thanks in advance smiley
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by MeezPat(f): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
hillaboi:

It is well....
abeg space dey
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by rashfat(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
hillaboi:

It is well....

If space dey I get interest too ooooo......
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by stanley102(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
hillaboi:

It is well....

I am interested too. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.