Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227436 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by 00pman: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2015
kennygee:
I wrote in Eagle square, went for the interview at the regional office and got tyr employment mail yesterday evening.
pls can I get the phone number on the invite to eagles square,I left a document der
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2015
00pman:
pls can I get the phone number on the invite to eagles square,I left a document der

Don't have any. I'm sorry.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by dammysphere(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
I GOT AN INVITE FOR THE POSITION OF SECURITY OPERATIVES,DID ANYONE RECEIVED SAME @WHYTE CLEON
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by starchic2009: 11:58am On Oct 11, 2015
Please what can I do to apply at whytecleon, I use to receive error message even if I want to apply through ngcareers. They are outsourcing right now , a friend of mine works for one of the organisation they outsource for.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by primedream(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
frankolett:
same here bro. Let's keep hoping.
Just got their invite, bro. Kindly check your inbox. Thank you.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Who is with me today at Whyte Cleon, Ikeja?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by frankolett(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2015
We are still waiting for WEMA bank to start sending invite for training ooh kiss undecidedwho is with me
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by frankolett(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2015
primedream:

am not in the same stage with you Bro, I have been interviewed by WEMA bank head office and now waiting for their call.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by heywhytech1(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2015
We are in the same stage bro, kindly direct ur mail to heywhyzo2007@yahoo.com
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2015
frankolett:
am not in the same stage with you Bro, I have been interviewed by WEMA bank head office and now waiting for their call.
Congrats bro. Make dem call u o.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by frankolett(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
olempe:
Congrats bro. Make dem call u o.
thank you. We are still waiting.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by henry99: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
heywhytech1:
I wrote test and did interview in whytecleon on 17th in Lagos and I did interview with Wema bank on 22nd, but am yet to get a feedback from them. Though the interview was excellent because I have diploma in IATA and customer care representative and the interviewer told me that interest him, he just asked me few questions about that and I gave him perfect answer . I don't know how soon their reply Will be.
bro pls where did u do your diploma in customer service rep nd wats d cost??...pls am very much interested.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by heywhytech1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
henry99:
bro pls where did u do your diploma in customer service rep nd wats d cost??...pls am very much interested.
ANIS International School of travel and tourism, Oshodi Lagos
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by henry99: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
heywhytech1:
ANIS International School of travel and tourism, Oshodi Lagos
wats d cost?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by rossi5(f): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2015
heywhytech1:
I wrote test and did interview in whytecleon on 17th in Lagos and I did interview with Wema bank on 22nd, but am yet to get a feedback from them. Though the interview was excellent because I have diploma in IATA and customer care representative and the interviewer told me that interest him, he just asked me few questions about that and I gave him perfect answer . I don't know how soon their reply Will be.

hi@heywhytech,please I need more info on that customer servic training u did.the cost and location.thanks.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olajumoke12: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2015
primedream:

Have you gotten feedback after your interview with Wema bank?

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by jazinogold(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
moshmod101:
whytecleon is recruiting for Wema bank...after passing d aptitude test and interview...one will still write d Wema CBT test then if u scale thru dat its d final interview also at Wema...that's d stage I am sha...All d best guys!!

please i am scheduled to have a CBT exam with WEMA Bank on friday! please i need materials or clue of the type of questions that were asked in the exam.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by jazinogold(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=goldeng3v pplease i am scheduled to have a CBT exam with WEMA Bank on friday! please i need materials or clue of the type of questions that were asked in the exam.ost=38431864][/quote]
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olajumoke12: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=jazinogold post=39460195][/quote]

same here
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
OK. After participating in the test and interview @Whytecleon, we were referred to wema bank @ marina for another interview, which we did on the 22nd of last month and just when some of us were expecting them to call us for medicals, i received an sms today saying i should go 4 yet another CBT with Wema bank @Ikeja on friday. I am pretty not clear with the process invoved in this screening, we will appreciate a great deal if anyone with experience, would educate us on how it goes and probably tell us what to expect in the test cos we have really held our breath for long. Thanks in advance. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by jazinogold(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
na wa o....nobody to gv hint on how wema bank CBT exam b!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by DaSugarBoi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Dear ALL,

Please is there anyone here that did interview at Wema Bank Head office on the 13th of Oct and has got a text for the Ikeja CBT?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by jazinogold(m): 2:29am On Oct 31, 2015
DaSugarBoi:
Dear ALL,

Please is there anyone here that did interview at Wema Bank Head office on the 13th of Oct and has got a text for the Ikeja CBT?
yes
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by juwwylove(f): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2015
@oladipup022, I also received the message two day ago and it's lagos at ikeja
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Tawny17(f): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Anyone knows how long it takes for Wema to revert after taking their cbt
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why is no one talking about Sterling bank... Whyte Cleon is recruiting for them too.

2 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by IlesanmiG: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
olempe:
Why is no one talking about Sterling bank... Whyte Cleon is recruiting for them too.
please how did you apply for this. please reply
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by IlesanmiG: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
frankolett:
please I need to apply for this too. how did you go about it?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sebod(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Having read through everything on this thread, I just feel like dropping a little piece of advice as I hardly comment on Nairaland.
If you are eventually employed by whytecleon, you are likely going to be working with Wema bank. Please, don't think you have gotten a job, don't stop at searching for a better job where you can grow your career. There is no promotion, career path, salary increment even after working for years. You can never be upgraded if you tender/obtain higher qualification.
Due to the rate of employment in the country, many of the outsourcing companies collaborate with banks to turn potential and ambitious individuals to corporate slaves.

Personally, I do advice people that come to me for advice never to take up such jobs as many are dream killers.
Please note, I have not said you shouldn't take the offer, but just bear it in mind that you are not yet employed, so don't put a stop to your job haunting because you will realise it's not worth it at the end.
Best of luck!

From an experienced ex staff!

4 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2015
pls how much is the pay?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Generaloluseye:
pls how much is the pay?
45k.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2015
hardygoon:
..30 obj questions.(maths and English) .and a 20 marks esaay.....google on the functions of a Trasanction trainee officer/Tellering officer...gatecrashers are given chance...they recruit for sterling and Wema banks...dress formerly (suit and Ties)...they send people out if not formerly dressed..make photocopies of credentials and bring originals...Av just been directed to sterling bank at Ado Ekiti for final interview before being posted to any south western state..that's all info u need..I think I made sense?
what is the essay all about? and how much do they pay in sterling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.