Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (227776 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
i am still waiting too oh.I did mine on thursday last week. when did u do yours?
Anikishaya:
Does that mean no one has been contacted? because i am still waiting for their response too.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Anikishaya(f): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Generaloluseye:
i am still waiting too oh.I did mine on thursday last week. when did u do yours?
Nov 9
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Anikishaya:

Nov 9
what were u told during the interview as to when you ll be called. or let me say what was ur ?s like. iwas asked general ?s and i was told they ll get back to me.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Anikishaya(f): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
That was the same question i was asked, and he also asked if i can resume immediately, i said yes. So i am still waiting for their call o
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bacco2000(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Anikishaya:
That was the same question i was asked, and he also asked if i can resume immediately, i said yes. So i am still waiting for their call o

Have u heard from them?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Anikishaya(f): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
bacco2000:

Have u heard from them?
No
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by yinkaoduola: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
I got a mssg dis afternoon to cum over to Lag for d test and interview bt I stayed in Ibadan,of whch am working somewhr, Hope going there 2mrw will nt cause kasala,cos dis "waiting for response" frm pple am seeing here,dey do me somehw o.thnz
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
life is a risk, not taking a risk is risky too but take a calculated risk.
yinkaoduola:
I got a mssg dis afternoon to cum over to Lag for d test and interview bt I stayed in Ibadan,of whch am working somewhr, Hope going there 2mrw will nt cause kasala,cos dis "waiting for response" frm pple am seeing here,dey do me somehw o.thnz
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2015
So no one has officially been called. Na wa ooo!!!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2015
No one. U can call the number in the mssg of the test invite and listen to what they ll tell you.
olempe:
So no one has officially been called. Na wa ooo!!!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mayodotun: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
I had an interview with wema today. Whyte cleon sent me a msg on wed
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Martux100: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mayodotun:

When did you write test and interview at whytecleon and how was wema interview.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kolajosh(m): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2015
Mayodotun:

When did u do d test? more importantly, how many people were at the interview?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mayodotun: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2015
I did my test early November, nd i cant say how many people were interviewed because we all ad different time, people just came nd went.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
How was the interview? What date in November did u write the whyte cleon test
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Generaloluseye:
How was the interview? What date in November did u write the whyte cleon test
I did mine October 13, nothing till now.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mayodotun: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
I did d test nov3, the interview went well
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mine was 14, do u know any of the guys you wrote the test with that were called too. And was it a compute based test or just one on one interview. Was it transaction trainee post u applied for?
Mayodotun:
I did d test nov3, the interview went well
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Mayodotun: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2015
It was a panel interview, I dint c anyone I wrote d test with
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by bacco2000(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mayodotun:
It was a panel interview, I dint c anyone I wrote d test with

So how did it went
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Tawny17(f): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
olajumoke12:
same here
hi,heard some people were called for documentation today
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Al iz well

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sessytony(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is there anyone in d house slated 4 an interview at wema bank headquarters tomorrow?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
sessytony:
Is there anyone in d house slated 4 an interview at wema bank headquarters tomorrow?
Are u?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sessytony(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
olempe:
Are u?
yes, what abt u?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sessytony(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
olempe:
Are u?
yes, what abt u?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
When did u do the interview at whyte cleon?
sessytony:
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sessytony(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Generaloluseye:
When did u do the interview at whyte cleon?

i think 13th or 10th of november
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by olempe(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2015
sessytony:

yes, what abt u?
No. I got an invite for another interview at Whyte Cleon today, but can't make it.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
How did ur interview go. What were u asked? Did mine on 14th and yet to get a mssg. Did u see any of d guys u wrote the essay with at wema
sessytony:

i think 13th or 10th of november
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Generaloluseye: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls i need help, how did the interview go? I ve got interview 2mao
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sessytony(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
It was a free-styled interview. No pressure

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.