Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:37 PM

Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report (20247 Views)

Niger-Delta Leaders Reject FG’s $10bn Development Package / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts / Jonathan’s Confab Anti-north, Says ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by murphyibiam15(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015

By Soni Daniel, Northern Region Editor
Prominent Northern leaders, Tuesday, rejected the implementation of the 2014 report of the National Conference convoked by former President Goodluck Jonathan, saying that it did not address the key issues affecting them.

In its place, the northern leaders are asking President Muhammadu Buhari to convene a fresh conference that would take into cognisance the challenges facing them and proffer solutions to them.

The northern leaders who are mostly former political office holders under the aegis of Northern Reawakening Forum (NRF) and headed by a former member of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Kumalia, said it would be wrong for Buhari to implement the report of the conference called by the former leader.

The group, which met in Abuja on Tuesday, issued a strong view on the last conference, and asked for the dumping of the report in the interest of Nigeria.

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/northern-leaders-reject-jonathans-confab-report/

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by luvinhubby(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bunch of jobless 'tuwo chinkafa' eaters. sad

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Mogidi: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
In its place, the northern leaders are asking President Muhammadu Buhari to
convene a fresh conference that would take into cognisance the challenges
facing them and proffer solutions to them.

Expect Buhari to come up with Northern confab soon.

Seems the SW have capitulated to the mighty Hausas.
If not for the Igbo people, we would all be speaking Hausa by now.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by yorubatic: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Believe me, yoruba muslims have sold us and make us slaves to the Hausa / Fulani ....apc is all about muslims and muslims is about hausa fulanis...and Hausa / Fulani is all about the north

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by psucc(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
That report was killed the day GEJ failed the election and that was the more reason the north ousted him

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
yorubatic:
Believe me, yoruba muslims have sold us and make us slaves to the Hausa / Fulani ....apc is all about muslims and muslims is about hausa fulanis...and Hausa / Fulani is all about the north
yet most of the people buhari appointed so far are Christians!!!pls learn to use your common sense even though common sense is not always common...grin so it is no longer islamize again? it is now northernize?!!grin or should we just say christianizegrin ****pours hot soup on his head****

pls blame your clueless paymaster called Jonathan...tonyebarcanista pls come and see your fellow wailers..

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Tallesty1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Before nko?

Abeg bury am where they buried YouWin make we hear another one.

It died the day Jonathan handed over to Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
psucc:
That report was killed the day GEJ failed the election and that was the more reason the north ousted him

The north did not oust him alone. They did in collaboration with some gullible southerners who believed that Buhari was for real

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by murphyibiam15(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
glory to God for my two posts today which has made fp......am feeling fulfilled.
all thanks to lalasticlala

back to the topic:i must say that Nigeria is synonymous with Northern Nigeria.infact i now believe that the term Nigeria is same as North..Only God;i mean only God can save southern Nigeria from North..upon the billions spent in the conference these ones are talking of another conference
benedictnsi am sure u must be interested in this

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Fablonwa: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
What does these fools take us for? Another conference that will address their demand? And not the demands of all the components of Nigeria? Does it mean that north means Nigeria and Nigeria means north?

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by yorubatic: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
wakacome:
yet most of the people buhari appointed so far are Christians!!!pls learn to use your common sense even though common sense is not always common...grin so it is no longer islamize again? it is now northernize?!!grin or should we just say christianizegrin ****pours hot soup on his head****

pls blame your clueless paymaster called Jonathan...
You are the one who lacks common sense. ..I said hausa fulanis is about the north. ..I didn't say they are about muslims ... there both christians and muslims in the north...Always read to understand before ranting and cursing. ..dunce

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by CR77(f): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Anyway GEJ my Hero.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Neduzze5(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
The Northern cowards are at it again this time around displaying a full dosage of their cowardice.

Anything that they feel will not favour their cheating nature is rejected.

Anything that has not been given to them by one of their sons is rejected too!

Bunkoms!! angry

#SayNoToTribalism

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Bonapart(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Northern leaders: no1 problem of the north

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by dayo23(f): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
I don't know the content of the last conference so wouldn't comment for now, but I don't think I will agree with those Northern group.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by bigerboy200: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Billions wasted..

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by texazzpete(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
jomonic:

The north did not oust him alone. They did in collaboration with some gullible southerners who believed that Buhari was for real

Rubbish

The gullible ones are those that believed that there was hope for 'transformation' even under the same kleptocratic PDP Government of GEJ that will go down in history as perhaps the most corruption friendly government we've ever had in Nigeria.

March 2015 will live forever in the minds of Nigerians as the time when millions of brave citizens decided to decisively punish mediocre leadership at the polls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
yorubatic:

..I said hausa fulanis is about the north. ..I didn't say they are about muslims ... there both christians and muslims in the north...Always read to understand before ranting and cursing. ..dunce
if your clueless PDP guys did the right thing for 13 years then Nigeria would not be in this mess.....

4 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Cutesexy1(f): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Which way my fellow Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by CR77(f): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin
Bonapart:
Northern leaders: no1 problem of the north

1 Like

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by kenedy175(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
This guys are the major problem we have in the country. They were never in support of the confab just because it would have brought about fiscal federalism and it's likes.

Bloody Vampires!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Atlantian: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
My parents made mistake of giving birth to me in a country called Nigeria, I will NEVER make the mstake of having ANY of my kids born Nigerian, it is a damning way to come into this world.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by yang(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Biafra is here

The Arewa should quickly form a National conference with the south west sophisticated people and discuss how to start Sharia in Osun and Lagos as soon as possible seeing that they love the zoo so much

No Islam in Biafraland

No towelheads in Biafraland

Remember to take OkoroAwusa the fat pig with you to Kano to live under Sharia

Live forever with Sir Anumanu Bello's developement Ideas and allow poverty wear a Northern Face

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by otabuko(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
One Nigeria......

My foot!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by sanandreas(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yepkarikpa. Can any good thing come from the north?

16 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by bigerboy200: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
psucc:
Was it only d North that kicked him out?? He got 100 of thousands votes from other Geo political zones..
Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by anonimi: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
.........as expected.

One region in 1963 is now 19 states while three regions became 17 only.
Thanks to the northern military DICTATORS.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by gurunlocker: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Don't they have representatives when they are doing confab?..... just dislike this people with their born to rule mentality

10 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by Neduzze5(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
CR77:
Anyway GEJ my Hero.

Talk something jare! Hit the nail on the head or wail along!

#Proudly 5%

8 Likes

Re: Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report by neolboy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Make dem do anything wey dem like from now till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Result May Take 5 Days To Announce – Punch / Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri / Recession: National Assembly Invites Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.