Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! (95580 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by eph12(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
kokoA:
when will they start going to interior villages that have not heard about Jesus ever?
Why don't you make a list of such villages so we can forward it to Pa Adeboye.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
bluaero:
shocked

End time things!
Buhari must probe this angry
hahahahhihuh.... u r funny, pls. how? I thought is Church members n GOD that will probe him.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by ikorodureporta: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by shaddoww: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2015
So TB Joshua is yet to join d list of private jet owners?
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by kayceechile032(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Sylverbox:
Where is the name nau?
And where is d RCCG logo People and false news eehh

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Ajgal10(f): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Rexology:

What type of gospel will you preach to a hungry man to gain his/her attention? How many Camels, Hots boats did Jesus own during his Earthly ministry to enable him preach the gospel? What type of gospel are you preaching when your congregants are hungry and cannot afford the school fees of the school owned by their church where they give offering and pay tithes? What are the churches in Nigeria doing to assist the government in the provision of essential amenities? Churches now owned the most costly Hospitals and Schools. Where will the poor run to since the church of Christ had rejected them? The church started to decay immediately Pastors started to monetizing the church. If we are truly Christians, we must follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ (Yeshua).
Your pastor can Start that.POOR PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS EXIST IN THE WORLD.I AM NO REDEEMER BUT I FEEL PEOPLE OVER REACT ABOUT CLERGY MEN HAVING LUXURIES,ARE THEY NOT HUMANS?THEY HAVE TO FL
OW WITH THE TIMES THEY LIVE IN.MAKE UNA LEAVE OUR CHURCH ALONE TILL CHRIST COMES.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by debetmx(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:
I have to confess, sometimes I ask myself why pastors need private jets to preach the gospel. But I understand that sometimes the work of Evangelism may be more complex than we think. These are people who are always preaching the gospel around the world from day to day. . .

I respect Pastor EA Adeboye so much and I believe he's not the type to lavish church funds. . . so this must really have been needed.

PS: The EA Logo and the Dove are really cool sha. . . makes me wanna get me some wink

Let him go to Sambissa forest and preach the gospel. He should go to Afganistan and preach the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2015
bluaero:
shocked

End time things!
Buhari must probe this angry

Probe what? Since when did Daura President become a christian?
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by LatestTrend: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2015
grin

cheesy

tongue

Most Nigerians with " help me mentality". This man isn't going to feed every poor member of his church. If your life aint working out, go and die. grin
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by seunlayi(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2015
for evangelical purpose na

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nnemuka(f): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Pastors from hellfire.... This is not what the bible preaches.....
The Bible recorded that the disciples sold their belongings and properties, then used the proceeds to feed the poor.
But in our days, pastors now focus on having the largest auditorium, largest church, etc to whose glory if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by daniel56(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Pastor buying jet is not a problem but d members in his church, how many did he help,
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Rotimi47: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Never say anything evil of a man of God as judgment is of God; i am keeping my mouth sealed on this one. Thunder from God no be child's play.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Rotimi47: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Never say anything evil of a man of God as judgment is of God; i am keeping my mouth sealed on this one. Thunder from God no be child's play.....
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by nathdim: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:
I have to confess, sometimes I ask myself why pastors need private jets to preach the gospel. But I understand that sometimes the work of Evangelism may be more complex than we think. These are people who are always preaching the gospel around the world from day to day. . .

I respect Pastor EA Adeboye so much and I believe he's not the type to lavish church funds. . . so this must really have been needed.

PS: The EA Logo and the Dove are really cool sha. . . makes me wanna get me some wink
jesus christ himself how many horse's does he have during his life time

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2015
With so much poverty in nigeria,pastors are not suppose to live an affluent lifestyle,given,that they preach against worldly possession but couldn't practice it.There are members of rccg who have not paid their house rent and have been given quit notice by their landlord.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2015
baba ooo shocked this is luxury mehn! grin paparazzi gospel!
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by deymolar(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
kokoA:
when will they start going to interior villages that have not heard about Jesus ever?

Well be educated, Papa Adeboye goes to interior churches 4 ministraton regularly and Dr Oyedepo goes on evangelism ON FOOT even interiors and villages! U shuld find out b4 u say things!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by durubrian(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Na wa o... EA = Emmanuel airline or whatever... that's CRAP... why not Call it redeemed airline, why should it be his own initials ...

Well I'm not castigating or whatever, but the explanation that EA means something else is just crappy ...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by nathdim: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2015
daniel56:
Pastor buying jet is not a problem but d members in his church, how many did he help,
are you telling me that Adeboye doesn't know that they are hungry people in his church
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by tolustx(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2015
Firefire:
It is well...

Unreserved respect to daddy G.O for his determination to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

However, diversion from the principal Good News message of the cross to business venture of floating a luxury airline could be a distraction (my thought), this act thou is arguable.

The Master's words comes to mind...

... 'Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth'?
I dunno what kinda mods we ve here on NL. I reported dis mail as a false info. The inscription on d jet is not RCCG logo. It is Emmnuel Airlines logo and that EA represents Emmanuel Airlines and not Enoch Adejare. They still went ahed to move d thread to FP.

Dissappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by omenka(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2015
Ishilove, I hope you now believe Saharareporters.
Smh.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:

Diplomats and international public representatives have the most travel-requiring jobs of all time. These people travel a lot without private jets.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by cytellProperty: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Mumu, its a known fact that aircraft like this have similar inscription. Just because you saw a bird inscription, you have concluded that its Pastor Adeboye's jet. Moreso, you saw EA, you concluded its his inscription. I dont believe you, rather Redeemed logo would have been there.
Makweembo:
He clearly wants people to know he's the owner - his own initials are on the jet!!!

http://www.thetrentonline.com/photos-pastor-adeboye-acquires-new-65-million-gulfstream-jet-with-redeemed-logo-inscribed-look/
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has reportedly taken delivery of a new Gulfstream jet valued at $65 million.

According to a source which prefers to be remain unnamed, the jet was delivered to Adeboye recently and has the logo of the RCCG on it along with the initials of the General Overseer, EA.

See email delivered to The Trent on the subject and the photo gallery after.

Here are some exclusive new pictures of Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s brand new Gulfstream private jet, worth approximately $65 million.

Putting to rest any doubts as to whether he is the actual owner, the cleric boldly emblazoned his initials ‘EA’ alongside the RCCG logo of a dove on the tail of the plane. Additionally, the jet is registered with the number ‘N370EA’, another clear reference to ‘Enoch Adeboye’ as its new owner. Sahara Reporters initially reported it was Synagogue Pastor T.B. Joshua who had purchased the new G550 but backtracked less than 24 hours later to reveal Pastor Adeboye was in fact the new owner of the luxury aircraft.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by femimat(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=xtremely9ja post=38048748]This should help http://emmanuelaviation.com/
@ OP Please stop spreading lies[/quote

Nairalanders don't be gullible... EA is not for Pastor Adeboye. ]
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2015
Let them have more headache, I wonder why pple jut bring up stories to tarnish dis man of God's image, if you EA on a jet, does dat means EManuel Aviation? God has bless baba and God's wealth has been delivered to whoever deserves it, you can't worship God and live a poor life, even an herbalist sef dey enjoy his gods, make God bless me pass where I dey now, u think sey I no go do yanga
GlorifiedTunde:

SERIOUSLY?? You're trying to explain to these people? You go waste time o.

Them never see anything yet.

When the Church was poor due to ignorance, they enjoy saying "as poor as a church rat"

Now the Church has knowledge and has moved prophetically into realms of unexplainable wealth.. THey have HEADAches!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:

Pastors don't travel much to do evangelism.It's senior members of the church that does.Even as at that,he should go for a modest aircraft that doesn't cost much.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Awoofawo(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2015
Sometimes wonder if Nigerian are different species of human being. The way they justify the unjustifiable will bow many sane folks...... Bro leave them, as long as I no pay any tithe! Ewo ni temi, wetin consign me! I go dey sweat monday 2ru saturday com go dash one yeye man the little I made from my hustle. Ewo orisha! cool
Rexology:

What type of gospel will you preach to a hungry man to gain his/her attention? How many Camels, Hots boats did Jesus own during his Earthly ministry to enable him preach the gospel? What type of gospel are you preaching when your congregants are hungry and cannot afford the school fees of the school owned by their church where they give offering and pay tithes? What are the churches in Nigeria doing to assist the government in the provision of essential amenities? Churches now owned the most costly Hospitals and Schools. Where will the poor run to since the church of Christ had rejected them? The church started to decay immediately Pastors started to monetizing the church. If we are truly Christians, we must follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ (Yeshua).
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by LatestTrend: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2015
You are mumu. Will pastor adeboye feed every poor member ? You guys just talk silly. Let those poor members do something about their lives. Stop relying on others to feed you. I'm sure all of them are not handicapped.

nathdim:
are you telling me that Adeboye doesn't know that they are hungry people in his church
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by tolustx(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2015
durubrian:
Na wa o... EA = Emmanuel airline or whatever... that's CRAP... why not Call it redeemed airline, why should it be his own initials ...

Well I'm not castigating or whatever, but the explanation that EA means something else is just crappy ...
so, just like d op said, is that logo also rccg logo?
U pple shud make findings before judging.
Re: Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! by Generalk007: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2015
it has been lng due nice move mi daddy G.O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.