Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. (15319 Views)

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / Who Really Compiled The Books Of The Bible? / The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
The quran clearly states
"This is nothing but a lie which he (mohammed) has forged, and other have helped him do it...fairy tales of the ancients, which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Qur'an 25:4-5, Arberry translation)

For many years I didn't understand Islam.
I only knew it as that religion that cuts off peoples hands when they steal. That pretty much summed up everything I knew the matter.
Then suddenly planes went into the WTC buildings.

After 9-11, the muslim world went ecstatic. Palestinians danced in the streets to celebrate the blow given to the American collective consciousness by Mr bin laden.
Anjem chowdry and his group called them the magnificent 19.
The celebrations didn't end in Palestinian. It was recorded and observed in several muslim countries and perhaps secretly in millions of muslim hearts. This left TV reporters in a cocktail of puzzlement, disgust and disbelief as they covered the story.

As I began to pay little attention to the rhetoric of the Islamic leaders of the muslim world.
I suddenly became aware of their hatred for the industrious and intelligent Jewish people; western values of freedom, tolerance and human rights. Unfortunately it will take several years before I decide to spend time and study Islam seriously.

I am convinced now more than ever that Islam is an entirely empty cult.

Here are some very important things you need to know about mohammeds quran.

3 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
All heresies draw their strength from some true doctrine,

Mohammedanism aka Islam drew its strength from the some true Catholic doctrines which it
retained then blended several apocryphal books amongst which are;
1. the Infancy gospel of Thomas : this is where mohammed got his stories about the childhood of "isa"

2. the life of Adam and eve: this is where he got the alternate creation story.

3. the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James: the purported biography of Mary which mohammed plagiarised.

4. the gnostic apocalypse of peter: the alleged body double crucifixion which muslims love to appeal to, alsi plagiarised by mohammed.
[size=13pt]
Caveat: These books were fallacious and dubious books which were produced centuries after the events of the new testament and where relatively popular during mohammed's time. The church rejected them 2 centuries before, warning Christians that the books were ungenuine.
[/size]

However it was read amongst some Christians especially gnostics. Mohammed embraced the books and plagiarised them to form the quran even the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James( the purported biography of Mary) formed a significant portion of the quran.

Those who knew he was a fraud were quick to accuse him

[size=13pt]"This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other have helped him do it...Tales of the ancients (fairy tales), which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Surah 25:4-5)" [/size]

Mohammeds "copy and paste" was legendary.

mohammed mixed so much of these books up that he was accused of being mad(as recorded in the quran).

[size=13pt] Surah 15, verse 6:
*{And they [the Arab pagans] say, ‘O you to whom the Reminder has been revealed! You are most surely insane!’
[/size]

On a finally note, Islam differed from most (not from all)
heresies in this, that it did NOT arise within the bounds of the Christian Church.

The chief heresiarch, Mohammed himself, was not, like most
heresiarchs, of Catholic birth and doctrine to begin with. He was different. He
sprang from pagans and blended these texts aforementioned with his pagan beliefs. Note the evidence supporting mohammeds pagan origin;

1. Mohammed's Pagan father was called Abdullah, which means slave of Allah long before Mohammed started Islam.
2. The crescent moon and star is seen high above almost every mosque not to mention the moon god was allegedly one of the 360 gods of the kabba.
3. The muslim obsession with black clothes.
4. The Islamic black flag.
5. The kissing of the black stone done by Muslims which was started by Mohammed for no apparent reason other than a pagan ritual.
6. The circling of the kabba.
7. Compulsory pilgrimage for Muslims which was done by pagans in mecca before Islam.
8. Bowing down and facing mecca when praying. Etc
9. Cultural Superstitions and unfounded hate for wall geckos, dogs(mans best friend), etc

All these are some of the red flags that indicate that there maybe more to Islam than meets the eye. These pagan practises are not seen in Judaism and Christianity which Mohammed claims are people of the book and says he is one of their "prophets".

But that which he taught was in the main Catholic doctrine. This perhaps have led some to believe the Catholics invented Islam. its fundamentals are the same simple massage.

It was the great Catholic world on the frontiers
of which he lived, whose influence was all around him and whose
territories he had known by travel which inspired his convictions.

The dichotomy of beliefs (Christian and pagan) was something he was able to coalesce in the abomination that is Islam and brought a force so deadly that for 1400 years Islam still seeks to see the whole world submit to one man's monadic understanding of a complex incomprehensible being.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by winner01(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Mohammedanism aka Islam drew its strength from the some true Catholic doctrines which it
1. the Infancy gospel of Thomas : this is where mohammed got his stories about the childhood of "isa"

3. the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James: the purported biography of Mary which mohammed plagiarised.

4. the gnostic apocalypse of peter: the alleged body double crucifixion which muslims love to appeal to, alsi plagiarised by mohammed.
[size=13pt]
Caveat: These books were fallacious and dubious books which were produced centuries after the events of the new testament and where relatively popular during mohammed's time. The church rejected them 2 centuries before, warning Christians that the books were ungenuine.
[/size]

However it was read amongst some Christians especially gnostics. Mohammed embraced the books and plagiarised them to form the quran even the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James( the purported biography of Mary) formed a significant portion of the quran.

[size=13pt]"This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other have helped him do it...Tales of the ancients (fairy tales), which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Surah 25:4-5)" [/size]

mohammed mixed so much of these books up that he was accused of being mad(as recorded in the quran).

*{And they [the Arab pagans] say, ‘O you to whom the Reminder has been revealed! You are most surely insane!’
[/size]

heresies in this, that it did NOT arise within the bounds of the Christian Church.

sprang from pagans and blended these texts aforementioned with his pagan beliefs. Note the evidence supporting mohammeds pagan origin;

1. Mohammed's Pagan father was called Abdullah, which means slave of Allah long before Mohammed started Islam.
2. The crescent moon and star is seen high above almost every mosque not to mention the moon god was allegedly one of the 360 gods of the kabba.
5. The kissing of the black stone done by Muslims which was started by Mohammed for no apparent reason other than a pagan ritual.
7. Compulsory pilgrimage for Muslims which was done by pagans in mecca before Islam.
9. Cultural Superstitions and unfounded hate for wall geckos, dogs(mans best friend), etc

All these are some of the red flags that indicate that there maybe more to Islam than meets the eye. These pagan practises are not seen in Judaism and Christianity which Mohammed claims are people of the book and says he is one of their "prophets".

But that which he taught was in the main Catholic doctrine. This perhaps have led some to believe the Catholics invented Islam. its fundamentals are the same simple massage.

The dichotomy of beliefs (Christian and pagan) was something he was able to coalesce in the abomination that is Islam and brought a force so deadly that for 1400 years Islam still seeks to see the whole world submit to one man's monadic understanding of a complex incomprehensible being.

grin, I see truth in this though.

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Blackfire(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2015
U forgot to add the story of those who slept in the cave for many years .. That muhamed and his allah transplanted into there holly book..
Another notion i hate is muslim telling me when i was a kid that allah drop the koran from heaven wholly... Duh later in found out it was a complete lie.
What they claim and shout as miracle of the qu'ran, was a known fact centuries before from other cultures.
In others religion they point out the evil of there prophets(sometimes the prophet will even be the one to write it) and ask u to avoid it, but in islam they tell u to emulate mohamed that he is the al hassan;the best of allah's creation.

.....anyway let me stop here.

I am blackfire

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Brilliant write ups in this thread, thoroughly enjoying it. grin I also see that insolent hausa/fulani slave demmzy15 peeking in and being afraid of getting his faith shattered grin
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Annunaki:
Brilliant write ups in this thread, thoroughly enjoying it. grin I also see that insolent hausa/fulani slave demmzy15 peeking in and being afraid of getting his faith shattered grin
European slave I'm composing my replies, I go shock you gan ni grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

You mean you are compiling your al taquiya, kontinu blindly defending your pagan religion.
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Annunaki:

You mean you are compiling your al taquiya, kontinu blindly defending your pagan religion.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by basilico: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2015
Muhammad had people willing to die for him and Allah.They believed everything he told them including some fancy visit to paradise, angels performing open heart surgery on him (without leaving any scar) etc

The temptation to tell fake stories is too much.

I tend to think that had Muhammad lived on till say 70 years jibril would have revealed more verses. the quran would be different. Just my
thoughts that revelations ended with his death prematurely.

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Demzy u can compose a thousand replies but the question u need to ask yourself is that "is the reply the truth"

Reply me truthfully and explain with regards what I posted. Remember my write-up essentially says that mohammed copied these books

They were already written over a century before mohammed was even born. After reading the excerpts online (google them) you will be left with no doubt that mohammed plagiarised those books to compose the quran.

3 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2015
basilico:
Muhammad had people willing to die for him and Allah.They believed everything he told them including some fancy visit to paradise, angels performing open heart surgery on him (without leaving any scar) etc

The temptation to tell fake stories is too much.

I tend to think that had Muhammad lived on till say 70 years jibril would have revealed more verses. the quran would be different. Just my
thoughts that revelations ended with his death prematurely.

After studying the character of mohamed, one can safely conclude that he is the combination of an extremely conceited narccisist and a chronic pathological liar.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Medicis(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2015
He also copied from books like Testament of Abraham, Talmud, Midrash, Abodah Sarah, Targum of Jonathan, Pirke Rabbi eliezer and many more.... and they still tell you that the quran fell from heaven. How sad!!!

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Annunaki(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Medicis:
He also copied from books like Testament of Abraham, Talmud, Midrash, Abodah Sarah, Targum of Jonathan, Pirke Rabbi eliezer and many more.... and they still tell you that the quran fell from heaven. How sad!!!

One must be a lunatic to believe that thrashy compilation called the quoran fell from heaven or has any divine source. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:
The quran clearly states
"This is nothing but a lie which he (mohammed) has forged, and other have helped him do it...fairy tales of the ancients, which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Qur'an 25:4-5, Arberry translation)

And those who disbelieve say, "This [Qur'an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it." But they have committed an injustice and a lie.

And they say, "Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
Qur'an 25:4-5

I seriously don't know what you benefit in lying, why did you ignore the underlined in your modified verse?!

For many years I didn't understand Islam.

Of course you'll never understand because you're dumb and f grin grin lish. I don't blame you!

I only knew it as that religion that cuts off peoples hands when they steal.

You won't still understand because you don't the legislation of Shariah. It's amazing that most Islamic Countries which cuts hands(Saudi Arabia) have low crime rates. In fact no one steals again talk more of their hands being cut off!

That pretty much summed up everything I knew the matter.
Then suddenly planes went into the WTC buildings.

I could turn the tables against you by bringing up conspiracy theories but I'll just deal with you my special way. Islam has nothing to do with 9/11, it's an established fact.

After 9-11, the muslim world went ecstatic. Palestinians danced in the streets to celebrate the blow given to the American collective consciousness by Mr bin laden.

No Muslim world was happy, Muslims were among the victims so to celebrate is very disgraceful. Moreover, Muslims all of the world condemned it. Even when the world didn't know about Bin Laden, Muslim scholars have warned against him and they asked Muslims not to associate with Bin Laden. What is amazing is that, Saudi Arabia revoked Bin Laden's citizenship in the 1990s.

Anjem chowdry and his group called them the magnificent 19.

Mr. Anjem is someone we don't take knowledge from. Muslims have refuted him uncountable times, I personally created a thread about him. So his opinion is not to be taken.

The celebrations didn't end in Palestinian. It was recorded and observed in several muslim countries and perhaps secretly in millions of muslim hearts. This left TV reporters in a cocktail of puzzlement, disgust and disbelief as they covered the story.

I won't blame the Palestinians to some extent because they were ignorant. They thought this attacks was a revenge against America for their persistent support of Israel. But nevertheless, Muslims as whole condemned this event.

As I began to pay little attention to the rhetoric of the Islamic leaders of the muslim world.
I suddenly became aware of their hatred for the industrious and intelligent Jewish people;

Muslims have no problem with Jews, the problem is with Zionists. This people illegally usurped Palestinians of their lands, try to humiliate the religion of Islam. Remember my last post to you, Israel doesn't know you and they won't hesitate to kill if you get on their way. Many Christians can testify to this.

western values of freedom, tolerance and human rights.

Values like gays, lesbians, bestiality, incest, acting ponography on highways, etc. That's the values you're proud of as a Christian?! grin

Unfortunately it will take several years before I decide to spend time and study Islam seriously.

Ode! So for your mind you be one badass scholar right? Laughing in Yeebhoe language! grin

I am convinced now more than ever that Islam is an entirely empty cult.

Those viewing should please judge which is a cult:

-Christianity on curing leprosy:

"4 the priest shall order that two live clean birds and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop be brought for the person to be cleansed. 5 Then the priest shall order that one of the birds be killed over fresh water in a clay pot. 6 He is then to take the live bird and dip it, together with the cedar wood, the scarlet yarn and the hyssop, into the blood of the bird that was killed over the fresh water. 7 Seven times he shall sprinkle the one to be cleansed of the defiling disease, and then pronounce them clean. After that, he is to release the live bird in the open fields." Leviticus 14

-Care of children in Christianity:

"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them." Jeremiah 19:9

You the viewers, be the judge!

Here are some very important things you need to know about mohammeds quran.

Your problem is that you always get whipped and you still come back for more. Your dear friend plainbibletruth created a thread on this issue and he was beaten silly. In fact he couldn't even defend the origins of his bible... So pathetic!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

**Yawns** grin

No need to speculate, possibility doesn't necessarily mean probability. You need to know the difference!

Already refuted here https://www.nairaland.com/2489382/where-did-mohammeds-stories-come/1

Lmaooooo!! grin grin This is the plagiarism in the Bible, I gave this to plainbibletruth and he failed. Nothing as this in the Qur'an, the bible copied from the Enuma Elish, this document predates the bible. Let's see:

-Genesis and the Babylonic Pagan myth(Enuma Elish)

1.Genesis
1st day the creation of light

Enuma Elish
Light emanates from the gods

2. Genesis
2nd day the dome of the sky is created

Enuma Elish
creation of the firmament (dome

3. Genesis
3rd day creation of dry land

Enuma Elish
creation of dry land

4. Genesis
4th day creation of heavenly lights

Enuma Elish
creation of heavenly lights

5. Genesis
5th day creation of animals
---------------

6. Genesis
6th day creation of man

Enuma Elish
creation of man

7. Genesis
God rests and sanctifies the sabbath

Enuma Elish
the gods rest and celebrate with a banquet

http://www.skeptically.org/oldtestament/id14.html, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enuma_Elish

Whenever you attack Islam, you expose yours! grin grin

I'll expose the remaining later, I gat some work to do! grin grin tongue

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by plainbibletruth: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Already refuted here https://www.nairaland.com/2489382/where-did-mohammeds-stories-come/1

This is the plagiarism in the Bible, I gave this to plainbibletruth and he failed.

Whenever you attack Islam, you expose yours!
Any objective enquirer will discover at the end of the day that Mohammed NEVER really got any DIRECT revelation from his Allah. 

To the blind believer in Islam, the naive and uncritical, he may accept the authenticity of mohammed's claims without question. 

BUT to the discerning there is so much evidence in the Quran and other Islamic holy books and texts (hadiths, etc) that clearly show that Mohammed may have been prompted by a self-desire (at at a time encouraged by one of numerous wives) or by a demon to synchronize ALL the existing religions and faith he saw and knew existed during his time into one 'UNIVERSAL' religion. 

As a result he:
- borrowed from as many sources as he could. 
- used as many men as he saw fit to engage (most times subtly and secretly). 
- employed whatever tactic (war, negotiation, syncretism, etc). 
In the creation of his 'recitations' (which by the way NEVER existed as a single unified volume during his lifetime) and in the propagation of his new creation - islam. 

Demzy you have never been able to prove the position of your religion but rather relish in the belief that 'if yours is wrong then it is ok for mine to be wrong' kind of thinking. What a warped way to think!

6 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by channelz: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[size=13pt]
[/size]

[/size]

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by plainbibletruth: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
It is clear to Muslims that the Quran they have today came from what was recorded from the MEMORIES of early Muslims. 

It is very probable that Mohammed, who could not read or write according to some traditions, could not vet the manuscripts of his followers, relying entirely on the followers' integrity. 

Even if we are to accept that Mohammed had perfect memory of what was revealed to him, it will be an exaggeration to assume that the numerous persons who eventually wrote down the 'recitations' had the same flawless memories. Or can we say that they had inspiration from Allah as Mohammed? If so, can we not then say that they were as much 'messengers' and 'prophet's' of Allah as Mohammed? 

Are we really to believe that all those involved, from mohammed to the others, remembered what they received EXACTLY as it was revealed? Some of the stories in the Quran take up to  111 verses. 

The burden of proof is on Muslims who think otherwise to prove so. 
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[size=13pt]
[/size]

[/size]

Hey how do u muslims explain the fact that many stories from the quran were copied from gnostic apocryphal texts written over centuries befoRe mohammed was born. Did Islamic allah command the heretical gnostics to recite in a dark cave as well.

bashbabe2 lexiconkabir mustymatic EzioAuditore Rilwayne001 profdombledor AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam Zeinymira Sweetnecta vedaxcool Empiree eshbeewanna
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2015
parisbookaddict, plagiarism? rubbish now the below is what i call photocopy of the highest order, read! and enjoy cheesy

-Book of Proverbs (22:17-24:22) and the Instruction of Amenemope

(Proverbs 22:17-8 ):"Incline thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, And apply thine heart to my doctrine; For it is pleasant if thou keep them in thy belly, that they may be established together upon thy lips"

(Amenemope, ch. 1):"Give thine ear, and hear what I say, And apply thine heart to apprehend; It is good for thee to place them in thine heart, let them rest in the casket of thy belly; That they may act as a peg upon thy tongue"

(Proverbs 22:22):"Rob not the poor, for he is poor, neither oppress (or crush) the lowly in the gate."

(Amenemope, ch. 2):"Beware of robbing the poor, and oppressing the afflicted."

cool cool. they are still more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2015
parisbookaddict remember we still have genesis vs babylonic pagan myth(Enuma Elish)
Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2015
lexiconkabir:
parisbookaddict, plagiarism? rubbish now the below is what i call photocopy of the highest order, read! and enjoy cheesy -Book of Proverbs (22:17-24:22) and the Instruction of Amenemope (Proverbs 22:17 18):"Incline thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, And apply thine heart to my doctrine; For it is pleasant if thou keep them in thy belly, that they may be established together upon thy lips" (Amenemope, ch. 1):"Give thine ear, and hear what I say, And apply thine heart to apprehend; It is good for thee to place them in thine heart, let them rest in the casket of thy belly; That they may act as a peg upon thy tongue" (Proverbs 22:22):"Rob not the poor, for he is poor, neither oppress (or crush) the lowly in the gate." (Amenemope, ch. 2):"Beware of robbing the poor, and oppressing the afflicted." cool cool. they are still more

More tu quoque from the muslim. How does your comment answer the question.

Before I start let me remind you mohammed kept repeating the torah and injeel(bible) is the world of God,

Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light (Surah
5:44a; 2:87).
And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps,
confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We
bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming
that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an
admonition unto those who ward off (evil) (Surah 5:46).
It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book,
confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses)
and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He
sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) (Surah
3:3).
If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask
those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath
indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.
And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then
wert thou of the losers (Surah 10:94-95; 16:43)

However, Here is a good answer to your question.

Though all extant copies ofAmenemopeare of a later date, the work is thought to have been composed in the Ramesside Period, during which the tribes of Israel first became a unified nation.

There is no 100% proof it came BEForE proverbs.

[ 1 ]Egyptian influence on Israeland Judahwas particularly strong in the reigns of Solomonand Hezekiahduring Egypt's Third Intermediate Period; [ 19 ]as a result, "Hebrew literature is permeated with concepts and figures derived from the didactic treatises of Egypt",

Proverbs is a collection of wisdom/wise sayings. We are influenced by our environment. Solomon was a man who had scribes write down his thoughts whichwas undoubtedly influenced by his environment. That it is wicked to oppress the poor is a wise saying 2500years ago as it is today. Comprendre!!

[ 20 ]withAmenemopeoften cited as the foremost example. [ 1 ] [ 21 ]Even in his first brief publication of excerpts fromAmenemopein 1922, Budge noted its obvious resemblance to the biblical wisdom books. [ 22 ]He amplified these comments in his 1923 and 1924 publications, observing that the religiously based morality ofAmenemope"closely resembles" the precepts of the Hebrew Bible

Yes there is a resemblance but it is unclear which came first to start with, it is also a fact that civilizations influence each other and build upon each others wisdom.

Are u okay now.

Now answer the questions I asked.

Why did mohammed copy whole stories from apocryphal bOoks which were known to be fakes even before his birth.

1. the Infancy gospel of Thomas ,
2. the life of Adam and eve(alternate creation story),
3. the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James( the purported biography of Mary),
4. the gnostic apocalypse of peter( the alleged body double crucifixion which muslims love to appeal to).

Are u going to commit more tu quoque or use al taqiyya to defend your profit mohammed or will you renounce Islam as a fraud which it is.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
parisbookaddict where is the 100% proof that proverbs came before Amenemope? amenemope has very high chances that it predates proverbs, Ofcourse you dont know the author of proverbs not to talk of the date it was completed, at-taqiya of the highest order, amenemope is dated to have been written around 1300-1075BCE(before christian/common era) , mind you, the bible(songs of solomon, chronicles, phillipians, etc) is not injeel! get that into your flat skull. you've not talked on genesis vs enuma elish.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lexiconkabir lemme charge my phone, this parisbookaddict don enter today wallahi! grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Demmzy15:
Lexiconkabir lemme charge my phone, this parisbookaddict don enter today wallahi! grin grin
waiting..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Parisbookaddict aka pornbookaddict the sex-starved evangelist!

Since you agree with this gospel, it states that Mary was 12 years when visited by Gabriel and to be married to Joseph. It was written around the second century after Christ. What is amazing is none of its text correlates with the Qur'an. If indeed you're sure that the Qur'an plagiarized, then show me the verses exactly as I've done with the Enuma Elish you copied from!

It was written in Syriac and Greek and then translated to Arabic 200years after the Prophet Muhammad's death. The only person who could have told the Prophet Muhammad about the story was Mariyah The Copt, but the most of the story were already revealed to the Prophet before meeting her talk more of marrying her. So there's no way the Prophet would have copied a scarce document as this, especially when the church didn't allow ordinary Christians to read the scriptures.

Please expantiate more on this point, I need proves!

[s]Caveat: These books were fallacious and dubious books which were produced centuries after the events of the new testament and where relatively popular during mohammed's time. The church rejected them 2 centuries before, warning Christians that the books were ungenuine[/s]

E no concern me sha!

As we've clearly seen, you're the liar and hypocrite here. You've been exposed, your Bible copied from pagans and you've not refuted it. Id'ot!

"This is nothing but a lie which he has forged, and other have helped him do it...Tales of the ancients (fairy tales), which he has caused to be written; and they are dictated before him morning and evening." (Surah 25:4-5)"

You're quick to run to the Qur'an when it supports you, but contrary when it's against you. You people create threads claiming the Qur'an is wrong because it doesn't support the bible, but when it does you shout plagiarism. Stop quoting the Qur'an out of context :

And those who disbelieve say, "This [Qur'an] is not except a falsehood he invented, and another people assisted him in it." But they have committed an injustice and a lie.

And they say, "Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
Qur'an 25:4-5

Id'ot you've been exposed, defend your Bible. Enuma Elish is just the beginning, more are coming. Hypocrite!

And they say,"O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad. Why do you not bring us the angels, if you should be among the truthful?" We do not send down the angels except with truth; and the disbelievers would not then be reprieved. Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian. Qur'an 15:6-9

Claiming Islam has connections with the Vatican is the most stupid and baseless assertion have ever heard in my life. It's like saying a Lion gave birth to sheep, Lmaooooo, you're really really stupid this girl! grin

Long before Arabs became pagans they worshipped Allah who was the Supreme God, Ishmael was their father and the father of monotheism Abraham was their grandfather. It's just like Yorubas pagans, they believe in one Supreme God known as Olurun or Oluhun or Eledumare or Oluwa but they also believe in smaller gods who they believe are intermediaries between them and the Supreme God.

What is amazing is that we have enough Arab Christians who bear "Abd Allah" but you're too ignorant to know. The Arabic Bible uses Allah for God!

The Crescent and star became a symbol of Islam over 800years after Prophet Muhammad. The time Muslims started using this symbol was when they conquered Constantinople under the leadership of Muhammad Al-Fathi.

Moon god worship was done in South Arabia whereas Makkah and the Medina(the abode of Islam) was in Northern Arabia. The name of the Moon god was "Sïn". The idols at the Kaaba were never inside but around.

3. The muslim obsession with black clothes

I've got no right to defend Muslims on the clothes they wear, but you're a liar and a fool. Let's see some pictures!

Since the time of Prophet Muhammad, Muslims used black, white and green flags. So I seriously don't know why you brought up this point? Please explain better!

Already refuted!

Ode! All pilgrimage rituals were done by the Prophet Ibrahim, Ishmael, Hagar and Prophet Muhammad. Keep deceiving yourselves, what of Christian pilgrimage? undecided

Sex-addict look up! ^^

What's paganism about facing a unified location when bowing down to the Almighty? Or are you telling me David is bowing down to idol here:

"I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 138:2)"

Think before you type girl!

Islam came to expel all superstitious beliefs, man's best friend is known to have eaten babies. I hope your child 'to be' won't be eaten by a dog, moreover the dogs that exists in Arabia is quite different from the ones here. I personally know of someone who's friend was killed by a dog in Yemen. Things you don't understand about Islam, you ask rather than display ignorance!

The bible tells us how to cure leprosy:

"4 the priest shall order that two live clean birds and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop be brought for the person to be cleansed. 5 Then the priest shall order that one of the birds be killed over fresh water in a clay pot. 6 He is then to take the live bird and dip it, together with the cedar wood, the scarlet yarn and the hyssop, into the blood of the bird that was killed over the fresh water. 7 Seven times he shall sprinkle the one to be cleansed of the defiling disease, and then pronounce them clean. After that, he is to release the live bird in the open fields." Leviticus 14

What's more superstitious than this gibberish?!

[s]All these are some of the red flags that indicate that there maybe more to Islam than meets the eye. These pagan practises are not seen in Judaism and Christianity which Mohammed claims are people of the book and says he is one of their "prophets".

The dichotomy of beliefs (Christian and pagan) was something he was able to coalesce in the abomination that is Islam and brought a force so deadly that for 1400 years Islam still seeks to see the whole world submit to one man's monadic understanding of a complex incomprehensible being.[/s]

Rubbish and very nonsensical, please clear the pagan origins of your Bible. After the Enuma Elish, you'll still answer more!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
parisbookaddict:

More tu quoque from the muslim. How does your comment answer the question.

Gerrara here, ewu ten naira!

Before I start let me remind you mohammed kept repeating the torah and injeel(bible) is the world of God,

Confused as usual, this same Torah and Injeel(not the Bible) contained in the Qur'an is what you're shouting plagiarism. I seriously don't know what to tell you!

Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light (Surah
5:44a; 2:87).
And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps,
confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We
bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming
that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an
admonition unto those who ward off (evil) (Surah 5:46).
It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book,
confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses)
and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He
sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) (Surah
3:3).
If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask
those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath
indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt.
And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then
wert thou of the losers (Surah 10:94-95; 16:43)

So? undecided

However, Here is a good answer to your question.

Let's see the gibberish!

There is no 100% proof it came BEForE proverbs.

Of course there are, stop forming Badoo!
Books Of Proverbs plagiarized from Instructions Of Amenemope because Proverbs was written 600years or later Before Christ and Instructions Of Amenemope was written 1300—1075 years Before Christ

Proverbs is a collection of wisdom/wise sayings. We are influenced by our environment. Solomon was a man who had scribes write down his thoughts whichwas undoubtedly influenced by his environment.

Let's agree for the sake of this argument that Prophet Muhammad copied even though he never, with the underlined what's wrong in him copying. What's wrong with the Prophet Muhammad getting influenced by his environment. In fact you're OK with Solomon getting influenced by pagans, known pagans!

That it is wicked to oppress the poor is a wise saying 2500years ago as it is today. Comprendre!!

I don't get this point, explain better.

Yes there is a resemblance but it is unclear which came first to start with, it is also a fact that civilizations influence each other and build upon each others wisdom.

Mr. Woman it is clear as quoted. Nice! You're agreeing that pagan civilization influenced Christianity. That's good!

Are u okay now.

I'm not OK, you've explained nothing.

Now answer the questions I asked.

We've answered yours, now answer ours, why did Christians plagiarize from pagans?! undecided

[s]Why did mohammed copy whole stories from apocryphal bOoks which were known to be fakes even before his birth.

1. the Infancy gospel of Thomas ,
2. the life of Adam and eve(alternate creation story),
3. the gospel of James/the protovangelion of James( the purported biography of Mary),
4. the gnostic apocalypse of peter( the alleged body double crucifixion which muslims love to appeal to).

Are u going to commit more tu quoque or use al taqiyya to defend your profit mohammed or will you renounce Islam as a fraud which it is.[/s]

Ode!

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
demmzy15 weldone cheesy! make i buy RAM for my system nextweek(insha Allah nextweek), this parisbookaddict go suffer for my hand grin grin.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
lexiconkabir:
demmzy15 weldone cheesy! make i buy RAM for my system nextweek(insha Allah nextweek), this parisbookaddict go suffer for my hand grin grin.
Hehehe Bros send my meat come o! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Hehehe Bros send my meat come o! tongue
grin

3 Likes

Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by Demmzy15(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
lexiconkabir:
grin
But meat sure? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" / Bible Said Jesus Prayed Like Muslims ( 5 Daily Prayer (salat) / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.