Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment (74852 Views)

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Damsonkc(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
100k is too much. I'm looking at 500 or 700 based on this thread and the facebook data.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by ceecee0703(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Damsonkc:
100k is too much. I'm looking at 500 or 700 based on this thread and the facebook data.

sha i hope so...on facebook na only 2014 own dey nah
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by chyna4luv: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Viewing this thread: ekoperoperty, Edokpia,
olatayo1984, Realsufi , tannyf,
bonjel75, and 4 guests
By this early momo... Una no dey sleep?

Lol, you did not check well.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by famopompy(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2015
Why are they doing this to us nao? It is so unfair.... Africans neva keep to time, nao the Union is confirming it. So bad of Africans
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by chyna4luv: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2015
famopompy:
Why are they doing this to us nao? It is so unfair.... Africans neva keep to time, nao the Union is confirming it. So bad of Africans

Guy, relax. Before the end of today, they will get back to successful applicants.
Just continue with other things.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by famopompy(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
chyna4luv:

Guy, relax. Before the end of today, they will get back to successful applicants.

Okay o. We believe you.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by ProfDumbledor(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2015
chyna4luv:

u sound so sure. Believe!

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by VICKYE(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2015
chyna4luv:

Still waiting... but why did they append the time table if they'll not adhere to it? Just asking because the tension is getting too much over here.
About the number that applied, I thought someone uploaded a chart on say page 3 of this thread? was it not real? God help us...
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by iamleye(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Pls have anyone heard anything about the selection process, pls kindly inform if u get sometin concrete. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Realsufi: 11:40am On Oct 16, 2015
What about if non of us in this forum get. Maybe de have already contact the successful applicants.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2015
It's 16th October today, one day gone. Have they started contacting those selected yet? Any body with related information should please share.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by ceecee0703(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Most of us didnt get the received reply immediately so how do u think the congratulatory message will come immediately..mayb the contact has not been made becos some ppl names has not been added to the list yet....jus think positive thats all

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by iamleye(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
I mailed the same email we submitted the application ysterday but until now am yet to get a reply, I advice we contact Octavo or something, I tink he is the AU president for youth for the last batch of volunteers, he is from Benin republic but serving at the US Embassy in Addis Abba.
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by iamleye(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Guys kindly contact octavio hermeland Diogo (Tewodros lll) on facebook, it should have something to tell us about the selection process and the delay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by abbaapple: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don evn tire to de refrsh my mail maslf! Ethopia on ma mine grin
By 3pm if i didnt c dere mail na just to freestyle dem. #Teamnodesprtn
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by mooyewhy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hope they won't bring in politics in the shortlisting oh.....#nepotism
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Roseey0(f): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
If you haven't received email by now pls move on

just joking

The way u guys are going about this...hmmm
Dont forget shortlisting and even training is not a guarantee you will be deloyed.
Again, the job is for youths that has distinguished themselves especially through volunteerism and community development.

Be positive but not overzealous

5 Likes

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Kelklein(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
diplomat51:
Na wetin you go call your one year national service? it be like say you be jambite..... Comot for road for positive thinkers... Just saying o

what she said was sad..but sadly that's the truth..
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by VICKYE(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
still waiting.... any info?
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by VICKYE(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
iamleye:
I mailed the same email we submitted the application ysterday but until now am yet to get a reply, I advice we contact Octavo or something, I tink he is the AU president for youth for the last batch of volunteers, he is from Benin republic but serving at the US Embassy in Addis Abba.

Pls do well to contact him on our behalf and update us. Thks...
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Damsonkc(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
So I checked their website and it has been edited. No more submission and contact dates. This suggests two things: they received 6000 entries (I saw this one on their facebook page by someone who claimed to have called one of the HR guys) and need more time to process them, or they didn't get the required funding and have decided to forget about the programme this year.
Incase you want to go ahead and call them, I've got their numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by sam4(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
hmmm
Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Damsonkc(m): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wrong info. The site wasn't edited.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Damsonkc:
So I checked their website and it has been edited. No more submission and contact dates. This suggests two things: they received 6000 entries (I saw this one on their facebook page by someone who claimed to have called one of the HR guys) and need more time to process them, or they didn't get the required funding and have decided to forget about the programme this year.
Incase you want to go ahead and call them, I've got their numbers.
Which site did they edit? Fine,all submissions have ended long before now but which contact dates has been omitted?how did you know they receive 6000 entries on their same Facebook page they last updated in August. Don't forget that I visited the same site 11:49pm Nigeria time. Which HR are you talking about under African Union. When has African Union become company that use the term HR?.Please,with due respect, if you don't have meaningful information to pass across,just go and relax. Thanks. Only when you can give up is on 7th Nov. when pre-deployment training will commence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format / Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.