Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera (4528 Views)

How To Charge Your Mobile Device Using Fruits / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / Do I Have Any Risk Of Brick/data Loss If I Flash TWRP To My Device Using PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Smartixy(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2015

Hello guys, Am back today with a great app that allow you lock your devices with your finger print using your camera.

I try and use the app and I was amaze cos the app is 100% perfect.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p69Hx7ZD_Qw
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by zenith4biz(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2015
Missing android
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Billyzone4: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Smartixy:

Hello guys, Am back today with a great app that allow you lock your devices with your finger print using your camera.

I try and use the app and I was amaze cos the app is 100% perfect.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p69Hx7ZD_Qw
what android is that you are using? i like the interface
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Smartixy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Billyzone4:

what android is that you are using? i like the interface
Its Infinix Hot 2
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Billyzone4: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Smartixy:

Its Infinix Hot 2
ok thank you. ever used a nexus device before? how did you get it? new? i got some questions to ask about them.
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Smartixy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Billyzone4:

ok thank you. ever used a nexus device before? how did you get it? new? i got some questions to ask about them.
I have never use nexus but ask your question maybe I can answer
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Billyzone4: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Smartixy:

I have never use nexus but ask your question maybe I can answer
you see a new nexus 5 is coming this october and it appealing, so i want to know if i can change the imei to make glo bis work on it you know it only one sim they come wit. so can i make glo bis work on them with out stress and rooting. and he i were to get it how would i get it, because when it reaches here the price might increase to 110+k if the original price was around 75k u know because of the naira value and corruption so is there a way to get without stress to nigeria under 85k. i await your answers to my questions. Thank You.
Ps: all price are assumption.
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Smartixy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Billyzone4:

you see a new nexus 5 is coming this october and it appealing, so i want to know if i can change the imei to make glo bis work on it you know it only one sim they come wit. so can i make glo bis work on them with out stress and rooting. and he i were to get it how would i get it, because when it reaches here the price might increase to 110+k if the original price was around 75k u know because of the naira value and corruption so is there a way to get without stress to nigeria under 85k. i await your answers to my questions. Thank You.
Ps: all price are assumption.

The Only method i know for non MTKs is using Xpoosed but there NO stable Xposed for android 5.1
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Baroba(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Here is the module below, I have it installed on my Nexus 5 but I haven't actually bothered to try it, though i heard it reverts back to the original imei once the phone is rebooted..The new Nexus 5 will likely be coming with Android 6.0 Marshmallows this month, so that's another headache xpose team will have to get round..Most of the best modules are still on KitKat in my opinion..

Exchange User Agent Fake
Allows you to change some of the setting with which you connect to Exchange Server like IMEI, OS, Phone, User Agent, Device Type, Device ID, Mobile Operator, also bypasses the security for Security policies. It was tested on Android 5.0.1 with the Gmail App connecting to Exchange.
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Billyzone4: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Smartixy:

The Only method i know for non MTKs is using Xpoosed but there NO stable Xposed for android 5.1
for changing imei for glo bis?
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by ewizard1: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Smartixy:

You mean with xposed, one can change Non MTK Phone IMEI like Samsung?

How please?
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by Smartixy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
ewizard1:

You mean with xposed, one can change Non MTK Phone IMEI like Samsung?

How please?
Yes check http://www.androidnaija.com
Re: How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera by ewizard1: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Smartixy:

Yes check http://www.androidnaija.com
Thanks , already seen. Its a mask over the real.

Glo BIS wont work it the IMEI.

And next time, please link to a particular post on your blog. Not the Blog homepage. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure Nokia 5130 Express Muxic Wt Opera Mini 4 / Multichoice To Increase The Price Of Dstv And Gotv Subscription / NEC E616 Phone GPRS Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.