Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email (5416 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by kyrian1985(m): 2:10am On Apr 11, 2009
torinayo why talk like dis,instead of consoling d guy. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 4:13am On Apr 11, 2009
Wow what a day. . .

After I was suddenly hurt or how u choose to call it and got off nairaland I wandered around my city. I ran into this other congo girl from my former church. She has always been very sweet to me. She was with her niece from London, another attractive young congolese lady of 23.

The one of my church knows all about what happened and tried to match me with her niece. The niece was obviously not interested though, but I wasn't really either, I was still too much shocked and my thoughts were somewhere else.

The one from my church said she will help me, maybe I can date her sister she said.

Then in the evening I went out and ran into a former fuk buddy from niger. She is in a relationship now and although she is still extremely attracted to me she controlled her urges apart from some dirty dancing. I'm not interested in her anyway, she wanted a relationship before but I said nah lets just leave it at some shags

the real strang element in this whole thing is that I have an actual longtime girlfriend of nigeria in a city 1 hour removed from me, we've been together for about 2 years and a half, but since I see her about once every three weeks I constantly look for convenient pussy

This is how I met the congo girl that dumped me now. But over this short period I found myself loving this girl more than my actual girlfriend

So I'm dumped by her now and feel all alone and heart broken while in fact I have a perfectly good girl in a different city. Strange.

I think I should stop being a student and work so I can just marry the actual girlfriend undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by nguage(m): 4:25am On Apr 11, 2009
I laughed at the part where you said you didn't love beng used like a Love Machine. I think the problem was that you fell in love toooo easily and when all she wanted was a good time, you got your heart involved too fast. This has to be some role reversal stuff because I find women in this situation often, but not a lot of guys.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 4:28am On Apr 11, 2009
n-guage:

I laughed at the part where you said you didn't love beng used like a Love Machine. I think the problem was that you fell in love toooo easily and when all she wanted was a good time, you got your heart involved too fast.This has to be some role reversal stuff because I find women in this situation often, but not a lot of guys.

Trust me, I'd rather be in your position than be an emotional tampon, like I am right now you know that relationship you have with that girl where all she does is bitch about her own emotions but sex is not involved.
well science proved love is the result of sex
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by nguage(m): 4:29am On Apr 11, 2009
Itohan123:

Wow what a day. . .

After I was suddenly hurt or how u choose to call it and got off nairaland I wandered around my city. I ran into this other congo girl from my former church. She has always been very sweet to me. She was with her niece from London, another attractive young congolese lady of 23.

The one of my church knows all about what happened and tried to match me with her niece. The niece was obviously not interested though, but I wasn't really either, I was still too much shocked and my thoughts were somewhere else.

The one from my church said she will help me, maybe I can date her sister she said.

Then in the evening I went out and ran into a former fuk buddy from niger. She is in a relationship now and although she is still extremely attracted to me she controlled her urges apart from some dirty dancing. I'm not interested in her anyway, she wanted a relationship before but I said nah lets just leave it at some shags

the real strang element in this whole thing is that I have an actual longtime girlfriend of nigeria in a city 1 hour removed from me, we've been together for about 2 years and a half, but since I see her about once every three weeks I constantly look for convenient pussy

This is how I met the congo girl that dumped me now. But over this short period I found myself loving this girl more than my actual girlfriend

So I'm dumped by her now and feel all alone and heart broken while in fact I have a perfectly good girl in a different city. Strange.

I think I should stop being a student and work so I can just marry the actual girlfriend  undecided

You need to chill with the player lifestyle, it's NOT cool. These girls are some people's sisters and some people's daughters. The whole player thing gets old fast and you discover you've actually not achieved anything by sleeping with a bunch of worthless skanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by showbobo(m): 4:33am On Apr 11, 2009
@Poster

I pity U angry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2009
n-guage:

You need to chill with the player lifestyle, it's NOT cool. These girls are some people's sisters and some people's daughters. The whole player thing gets old fast and you discover you've actually not achieved anything by sleeping with a bunch of worthless skanks.
talking from experience?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2009
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by nguage(m): 4:41am On Apr 11, 2009
Itohan123:

talking from experience?
Eh, somewhat. I would have given you props if this was 3 months ago but I've been mellow for a while and when you just relax and reason with yourself, you realize it's all worthless if you can't find that one girl you really love. I mean, nowadays I have female friends I see as just female friends, when in the past I saw female friends as one more girl I'm likely to get with. I guess it's just growing up.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 4:43am On Apr 11, 2009
n-guage:

Eh, somewhat. I would have given you props if this was 3 months ago but I've been mellow for a while and when you just relax and reason with yourself, you realize it's all worthless if you can't find that one girl you really love. I mean, nowadays I have female friends I see as just female friends, when in the past I saw female friends as one more girl I'm likely to get with. I guess it's just growing up.
I'm trying to work on that, but it appears that I'm suddenly attractive or something.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by nguage(m): 4:50am On Apr 11, 2009
Itohan123:

I'm trying to work on that, but it appears that I'm suddenly attractive or something.

SHOOT! I know what you're talking about so much. It's like coming out of a dry spell and all of a sudden you're getting green lights from every girl you walk by. Live your life bro, but you'll get tired of it soon and try not to get your emotions involved.

When you mentioned Congolese, that hit home. Some older Congolese girl is currently pestering my life. She's about 5 years older than me too.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 4:55am On Apr 11, 2009
i'm going to try to ban all women from my life perhaps apart from my actual girlfriend because all this crazy sex appears to be detrimental to my psyche

hmm let me sleep on that *looks at clock*
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2009
I hope you used a condom wink.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by sunnym(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2009
Guy check very well, what you are missing is not the girl but the sex. Pls at 21 try focus on your studies not affair cos your future is much more important than sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by sammyzacks(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2009
accept your mistakes, learn from the lessons and move ahead.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by denony(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2009
dude you be correct play boy.
You even attempted playing two sisters at the same time.

You be the koko master grin
I comot cap for you oooooooooooooo

It's like the girl gave u hottest sex of ur life, thats why u are feeling the pains.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2009
denony:

dude you be correct play boy.
You even attempted playing two sisters at the same time.

You be the koko master grin
I comot cap for you oooooooooooooo

It's like the girl gave u hottest sex of ur life, thats why u are feeling the pains.

yeah pretty much undecided and she said i could cum in her mouth soon, i'm so sad i missed that too
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by NeroPapas(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2009
Guy why are you heartbroken? In the first place there's no string attached, if in 2-3 weeks, you guys F***ed many times then it's obvious is a sexual relationship. She's older than you and more experienced in bed grin. She probably must have given it to you the way no one ever did that's why you were hoping it will last forever.

My guy, forget her and add her to your list. Give her some space and she will be right back. Then you can be in charge and continue you romp session. grin

On the other hand, How can I post Topics on Nairaland? I've been finding it difficult to do that.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by kadman(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2009
Guys do that to girls everytime then dump them by texts . . . Be a big boy and suck it up. Good to know there girls out there who can play the "No Strings Attached" game wink

@ NeroPapas . .  you can't post topics till you've posted several replies 10 I think
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by nijadude: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2009
does a guy answer itohan? nairalanders, lets look into this matter, i think it was a sex by 2 females, i sure say this person no be guy oh, na girl, na lesbian
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by banom(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2009
@ Topic,

Sorry, go and ask her for a refund of your your sperm you wasted on her.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by tj4tunate(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2009
Hello Itohan

I feel passionate about your emotional pains and psychological turmoil right now.

The lady should have informed you of her true intentions right from the onset.

I will however advise you to try and get over it.
Afterall, she is a little older and already has 3 kids!

Find someone younger and let her be truly yours, all for you.
I do not see any fun in fathering someone else's children.
Invest your time and energy in a youger lady who will bear your own children for you.

You may check dating sites online for eligible Nigerian spinsters in sincere need of a soul mate.
You may check here for free online dating: http://www.money3planet.com/Date3.php
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by SamMilla1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2009
lol,

so because u had sex and now u want her to stay with you.

what do u know about marriage at 21, which i am sure is her top agenda?

u are lucky she left quietly
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2009
she has only one kid which is 3 years old just for the record  tongue

my screen name is itohan, it is not my real name (duh) i am aware it is a female edo name

i'm pretty much over it now I think, I talked a bit to my real girlfriend and that cheered me up. she's sweet like honey  grin but in bed little more than a heated corpse with a fantastic pussy (her pussy is actually better than the other girl, but the other girl is just way more skilled. plus the other one was skinny and short which i like) she doesn't even suck dick whatwhatwhat
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Ascents(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2009
Yeah great, another whimpy, lazy,  "girlish- man" story, just like what the heck
is the matter with most guys,  i mean you just met a lady
for three weeks, just three weeks and started falling in love with her.

Look man, i sincerely think you should do a lot more work on you inner game,
i mean your emotions. well, if you feel what l'm suggesting is not correct,  you
now at least know what happens to a guy who falls in love too soon,  yeah you just be
the one whose lazy ass got dumped. cry

Sorry if l'm sounding too harsh but man, you went way of base too soon by
letting your feelings show, if there were actually any real feeling. You too ]young
to make such bad start for your self,   angry

And hey, move on with your life and don't be crying like a lazy whimp who just lost his doll. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by NeroPapas(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2009
Thanks Kadman, I appreciate! I'll keep replying.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by denony(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2009
Guy I think you are sex addict.
thats your problem.

you like that think, and u are ready to die for it.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by lexdino: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2009
shooooo? na because that kind of woman comot live you na im make you dey down or you just still feel like starting a new thread?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by johnnygan(m): 3:59am On Apr 12, 2009
lexdino:

shooooo? na because that kind of woman comot live you na im make you dey down or you just still feel like starting a new thread?

Abi?
omo dis is serious meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by blackboy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2009
Romantic or love or relationship issues , just contact Mrs&Mr Poetic: On the DOCTOR LOVE level, Relationship on your mind? Dont hesitate to call ANYTIME: +2348065561951 or +2348065561950 For lengthy issues that require much details & indepth replies: e-mail: dpoeticheart@yahoo.co.uk
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by ciscostaz: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2009
@poster,

I can see you are enjoying yourself. All the comments, and your responses.

Well, I hope you have not joined NAAC (pronounced NAKS) Nigerian Association of AIDS Carriers.

You better concentrate on your education than continue with this your phallus expedition.

And to the lady that gave you the 'forbidden fruit' that is sharkking you, she will soon be caught. I wonder which style she gave you that made you loose your sense of reasoning. Because i can see you have been reminiscently relaying the show in your mind. Why cry blue murder? I hope somebody will not work on your wife like that too in future.

Shikenna
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by iwefactria: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2009
dis is absolutely infatuation nothing like love and moreso at that age 21yrs old i think u shd be putting ur lazy ass together for your better future instead of this yeye thing u call love i dont pity u.u better go do test to confirm u never contact any infection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? / You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________ / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.