Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses (2794 Views)

Name Your Top 10 Tv Series And Why / Top 10 TV Series/season Movies Showing In 2017 By Nonnyflex / My Top 10 Tv Series From 2008 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
10. Michael Scofield from Prison Break: Michael is the lead character played by Wentworth Miller of the infamous TV series, Prison Break. The series is about a person who breaks out his non guilty brother out of the prison and to do so he plans out each and every thing he has to encounter during the prison break. Only the people who have watched the series would be able to admire his intelligence because what he does is sort of impossible to do.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2015
9. Gregory House from House M.D: Gregory House is the lead character played by Hugh Laurie from a really popular TV series House M.D. Basically he is modeled after Sherlock Holmes. As both of their last names have the same wordplay and the behavior of Gregory exhibits much of Holmes. He is a master in his job i.e. in medical field and also solves mysteries like a boss. His abilities also include speaking multiple languages so it should be safe to say that the major characteristics of Gregory are inherited from Sherlock Holmes

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2015
8. Egon from Ghost Busters: Egon is the member of famous ghost hunting team Ghostbusters. He is basically the brains behind the trio. The job of the Ghostbusters was trapping pesky ghosts, spirits, haunts, and poltergeists for money. Egon was the one who had studied parapsychology, quantum physics, and nuclear engineering. He was the one who had invented the marvelous ray of equipment used to hunt down ghosts and other haunting creatures. But the price of this awesomeness was terrible as Egon lacked communication skills with women and hard time getting laid.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2015
7. John Brennan from the Next Three Days:. The above character was portrayed by legendary Russell Crowe in the movie The Next Three Days in 2010. Most people won’t consider him a genius because he is no scientist or an inventor but has a regular job. If you have actually seen the movie, he prison breaks his wife out because she was held there while she was not guilty. I mean we all have seen super thrilled action movies in which they plan each and every thing and they are always pros, which is brilliant. But this guy, who is a normal and regular guy, learns stuff from the INTERNETS and breaks his wife out. Who can do that? But this guy did apparently, and I consider him as genius as others on the list.

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2015
6 Raymond from RainMan: Rain Man is a melodramatic classic movie released back in 1988. Raymond was played by Dustin Hoffman who killed the role like a pro. Raymond was a special person, but along with his abnormal mind he was extraordinary. Especially with numbers and memories he was totally amazing. The movie is awesome and inspiring and Raymond is a must watch intelligent character.

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2015
5. Victor Frankenstein from Frankenstein Novels: Frankenstein is one of the names that are known to everyone. Frankenstein was said to be a heartless / soulless creature created with the body parts of the deceased by Victor Frankenstein himself. According to the real story which was published in 1818, the creature wasn’t cruel, dumb, horrific or anything. In fact the creature seemed to have inherited his father’s intellect, becoming a sort of civilized human. But as time moved on, people liked the idea of the creature being scary and spooky. I don’t know what kind of fetishes you guys have, but I tell you they are really nasty ones.

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2015
4. Tony Stark from Iron Man: Tony Stark is one of the most famous creation of marvel comics. He is an industrialist who inherited his father’s company, Stark industries. His story began when he was captured by enemy force; he used his intelligence by making a robotic suit of armor to escape. Over the years he upgraded his suit and made different kinds of replicas of the original ones and used them to help mankind. Stark is rich and handsome, hence scores all the hot babes, plus he is a freaking Iron Man. He is the perfect example of a person whom everyone wishes to be. Not to mention his super cool gadgets, computer lair and his machinery.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2015
3. Doctor Emmet Brown from Back to the Future:. Who doesn’t know Doc Brown? If you don’t, you really need to iron your priorities out. Doc is the mad scientist, more likely a genius who actually built a time machine to understand the world more easily. He was accompanied to his trip by his apprentice, the infamous Marty Mc Fly. The Doc is shown such genius that even when he is stuck in 1985, he was able to build a time machine from a steam engine. But seriously a mad scientist who can build a time machine from a DeLorean DMC-23 sports car is not mad but truly genius.

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2015
2. Sherlock Holmes from stories, novels & movies: The name mentioned above is not unknown to probably anyone, except to those living under a rock. Holmes is a detective and a really good one as well. The literature about Holmes started in 1887, and since then many adaptions have been made for the character. Holmes was always called when the police were unable to solve a case, and being a pro he solves the case in a truly fascinating way. Sherlock’s stories are always narrated by his best friend and his partner Watson. The best portrayal of the character in my opinion was done by Robert Downey Jr. in 2009 Sherlock Holmes Movie.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2015
1. BarneyStinson in How I Met Your Mother:. Barney Stinson is the most awesome character ever to be created and the person who played it has pretty well nailed it. Neil Patrick Harris is Barney Stinson. He is lengend-wait for it-dary when it comes to getting the ladies laid. He has the solution for anything most probably everything. He takes care of his friends, almost always. He also happens to have an awesome job except that most of us don’t exactly know what it is. I have yet to meet someone, who could be nearly as awesome as him.

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Creamish(f): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Nice collection. I particularly luv Tony Stark & Michael Scoffield. Crazy n witty Tony vs seriously serious Michael. cheesy
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Creamish:
Nice collection. I particularly luv Tony Stark & Michael Scoffield. Crazy n witty Tony vs seriously serious Michael. cheesy

Michael Scofield is like the most coolest & brilliant character ever.the way he twitches his eyes & scans the surroundings like a Black Ops Agent grin
he has a disorder called low latent inhibition, thus, his brain is more open to incoming stimuli - that means, he doesn't just see a lamp, he sees the lamp stand, the refraction of light & the wires.. he beats Tony Stark in intellect jare. grin

& in case you haven't heard, Prison Break season 5 is premiering next year. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Rocktation(f): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Argg! I can't believe The Winchesters from Supernatural did not make your list.
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by HitlerGaddafi: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2015
Rocktation:
Baby i mailed you but you didn't respond. Baby why you dey do me like this na....baby i go commit suicide ontop your matter o.
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by KingTom(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sherlock Holmes is the best, then the AWESOME Barney grin
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Rocktation:

hehe... you are right though, they deserve a spot
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by khanivorous(f): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
If RODNEY from star gate atlantis doesn't make your top 5 list then that list na for akara
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by hatux: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
khanivorous:
If RODNEY from star gate atlantis doesn't make your top 5 list then that list na for akara
No be for Puff puff winkgrin
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Hermanie(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:
10. Michael Scofield from Prison Break: Michael is the lead character played by Wentworth Miller of the infamous TV series, Prison Break. The series is about a person who breaks out his non guilty brother out of the prison and to do so he plans out each and every thing he has to encounter during the prison break. Only the people who have watched the series would be able to admire his intelligence because what he does is sort of impossible to do.

MR op haven't you heard of Spencer Reid from criminal minds and Sherlock Holmes should be no 1

1 Like

Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by olajorn(m): 3:24am On Sep 18, 2015
And to think I haven't watched any of those movie...team Yoruba film cheesy
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Talius(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
You said TV but almost all the characters are from movies
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by IamLEGEND1: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tony stark rules above them all jare.....
But no Bruce Wayne?
kilode?
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Talius:
You said TV but almost all the characters are from movies

using the word T.V means I'm generalizing
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by dubylhover(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Am I blind or I'm not seeing we'll...wth is PATRICK JANE from the Mentalist
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by usermane(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2015
I 'll share my own list since i know barely much about these characters. In no particular order

1. Huey Freeman; Boondocks TV series and comics
2. Batman; DC animated universe and comics
3. Tintin; Adventures of Tintin comics and TV series
4. Revolver Ocelot; Metal Gear Video game series
5. Brainiac(Technological genius); DC comics, animated universe and Smallville TV show.
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by llaykorn: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Where is Odunlade Adekola? His movies are intelligent na.
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Oahray: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
llaykorn:
Where is Odunlade Adekola? His movies are intelligent na.
lol grin
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by youngin(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Have u even seen scorpion at all
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by kay9(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
I'm surprised you included Russell Crowe's character from Next Three Days , but left out Gerrard Butler's (evil) genius from The Law-Abiding Citizen.

And while we're at it, it's just that your title says "TV"... Movies/TV shows are yet to truly capture/depict Bruce Wayne's intelligence; his comics version is so much smarter! Otherwise I'd have expected Batman on this list too.
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by philfearon(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
And you forgot their Father and head genius himself...... Leonardo Da Vinci from Da Vinci's Demons
Re: Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
I never watched ghost busters so I must be really young. Why isn't Bruce Wayne in this list or does he not count as a genius. I feel like there are still more missing sha..... I like this trope so much the hottest guys are always the brilliant ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Favorite Tv Show Quotes / Top 10 Romantic Animated Movies / Big Brother Africa The Chase Eviction Live Updates 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.