Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,152 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! (7183 Views)

Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Administrative Assistant OR Office Manager: LIST OF LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA / Work For Jumia Nigeria (here Is How) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Today I bring to you the opportunity to work for Jumia-the online shopping mall where you buy all sort of products and get

them delivered to you within 3 to 8 days depending on your location!

It doesn’t matter if you have a white collar job or you are into business, a little extra cash added to the lot you already

have won’t be bad. Would it?

Jumia is on-hand to give you an insight on how you can make an easy living.

Become an Independent Sales Consultant
To be a sales consultant with Jumia Nigeria, you will be required to register, create your own team (a network of other sales

consultants) and then start selling Jumia products and make money doing so. You can make up to ₦1,000,000 monthly doing this.

Click here to start making fast money

YOUR TASK AS AN AGENT TO JUMIA!
You place order(s) on behalf of your customer, you can give discount, and the item is delivered to your customer anywhere

nationwide and you get paid for doing this..

What you need to become a Jumia sales Consultant

Internet connection either through a phone or laptop.
No form of qualification whatsoever, meant for all

All you have to do to enroll to become an agent is to send your

1.Full name
2. Active Email address
3.working Phone number and state of residence

To my number 0905 331 0235. You can also contact me on Whatsapp via same phone number
( INCLUDE IN THE MESSAGE THAT YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM NAIARALAND)

Then you get a message from Jumia Inviting you to a free training meeting(business opportunity meeting) on a certain date.

You will get trained and you become registered officially..

1 Like

Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by datYoyo2000(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Alright.
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
yh

Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ODUBEZE: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yet to receive any message
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
@ODUBEZE u get a TXT message when its time for the training is your state.
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by enolife(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
I received my invitation today and preparing to by there tomorrow
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
W.P. Kinsella
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
wink
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2015
“ I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down. Abraham Lincoln
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2015
“ I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down. Abraham Lincoln
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by datYoyo2000(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2015
ttshems:
“ I'm a success today because I had a friend who
believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let
him down.
Abraham Lincoln
going for the registration does one need to pay?

1 Like

Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
No its Free ... u get trained for free..
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by javaterian(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
ttshems:
No its Free ... u get trained for free..
is the job based on salary or comission?
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 12:11am On Sep 19, 2015
javaterian:
is the job based on salary or comission?

Its commission
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2015
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” Vince Lombardi
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by javaterian(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
ttshems:
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a
lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
Vince Lombardi

Pls bro, am very interested in this jumia sales consultant job but am still curious about the pay, as u know that incentives can be a very good motivating factor, pls elaborate more on the 'commission' is it based on per goods u sell and is it going to be paid weekly or monthly. Thanks in advance
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2015
javaterian:

Pls bro, am very interested in this jumia sales consultant job but am still curious about the pay, as u know that incentives can be a very good motivating factor, pls elaborate more on the 'commission' is it based on per goods u sell and is it going to be paid weekly or monthly. Thanks in advance

Pls Chat me up on Whatsapp !!
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
“Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2015
“When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”
Audre Lorde
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah!

Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2015
“If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.”
Kim Garst
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 5:26am On Sep 25, 2015
“If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know & start charging for it.”
Kim Garst
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
“It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.”
― Mark Cuban
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by Manbryto(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
why is your whatsapp not going?
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Manbryto:
why is your whatsapp not going?

ITS working or jus send a txt
thanks
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
happy Independence Nigeria

Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2015
smiley
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
SA
Re: Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!! by ttshems(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Opportunities For Microbiologists (b.sc.) / Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App / Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.