Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala (1570 Views)

What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) / Free Open Port Rdp, Smtp, Webmail, Shell, Cpanel, Db, Ftp Scanner @python / [http://smtp-inbox.ru/] Selling Mailer, Scampage, Smtp, Webmail, Cpanel, Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala by Afritop(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2015
GOOD MORNING. PLEASE I HAVE DIFFICULTY IN CHECKING MY EMAIL AND SENDING EMAILS IN ACCOUNT I CREATED VIA WHOGOHOST. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CREATE MY WEBSITE BUT TO CONFIGURE EMAIL CLIENT IS A PROBLEM. WHENEVER I COMPOSE AND SEND EMAIL IT WILL REPLY FAILED MESSAGE AND AUTENTICATION REQUIRED. I CANT RECEIVE EMAIL MESSAGES AS WELL FROM VARIOUS EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND ADDRESS. DESPITE STUDYING CPANEL OF THE SECTION AND DOWNLOADING the ''weaver.whogohost.com....''. it is still not helping.

IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME OUT IF THIS
Re: Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Afritop:
GOOD MORNING. PLEASE I HAVE DIFFICULTY IN CHECKING MY EMAIL AND SENDING EMAILS IN ACCOUNT I CREATED VIA WHOGOHOST. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CREATE MY WEBSITE BUT TO CONFIGURE EMAIL CLIENT IS A PROBLEM. WHENEVER I COMPOSE AND SEND EMAIL IT WILL REPLY FAILED MESSAGE AND AUTENTICATION REQUIRED. I CANT RECEIVE EMAIL MESSAGES AS WELL FROM VARIOUS EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND ADDRESS. DESPITE STUDYING CPANEL OF THE SECTION AND DOWNLOADING the ''weaver.whogohost.com....''. it is still not helping.

Create a support ticket from your dashboard.
Whogohost has the best customer response.
Sure they will help you solve it as soon
Re: Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Contact your web host. No one can help you here
Re: Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala by dwebdesign(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Afritop:

did you login via webmail link?

link as $/webmail?

$->your website address.

whogohost rarely have php mail() function issues.

also to check, configure the mail client on your smartphone .

but i suggest you login via webmail first.

if you still having issues, reply here.

************************************************************************************************************************

You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala by whogohost: 5:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Afritop:

Sorry you are having challenges with this. Do send a mail to technical[at]whogohost.com and we will be glad to work out this issue for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala by Afritop(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2015
whogohost:

Sorry you are having challenges with this. Do send a mail to technical[at]whogohost.com and we will be glad to work out this issue for you. Hope to hear from you soon.
You guys have sort it out. I have sent a mail and the issue has been resolved. Thanks a lot
Re: Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala by hustla(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Afritop:

You guys have sort it out. I have sent a mail and the issue has been resolved. Thanks a lot

Hi

Can u enlighten me about how it works?
Re: Control Panel Webmail Inbox Wahala by Afritop(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
hustla:

Hi

Can u enlighten me about how it works?
i contacted whogohost customer care via their email

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Nigeria Adsense For Sale / See Social Network Created By A Nairaland Teenager / Education Or Tech Blog Which One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.