Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (36697 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sell her out o jare remember to buy her coat of many colors shd incase she turns out to b josephina grin

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by freecocoa(f): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP take her to anger management class.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Flashh: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
halfrica:
Sell her out o jare remember to buy her coat of many colors shd incase she turns out to b josephina grin

And this is your own astute?
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by rasheedmalik113: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
I hv aggressive woman in my house but i always hv patient with her so that she wll not killed me in the house, before the god time, reason that she is the one cocking food for me in the house

7 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Truckpusher(m): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

I can't marry area girl na. cheesy

Seriously, It's only a stupid woman that will do that.
Yimu.

Don't talk until you get there bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by danny56: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
For a man like me! I'll just ignore like she doesn't exist...... Walk to d shelf and pick up an interesting novel, lock myself in d study room n am good to go..
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by goldheart004(f): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guess I can relate to this...
Dexema:

There must be something u are doing too much,guys only react by keeping quiet when they are fed up or peeved about something.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
Never encountered an aggressive woman but I sure would treat her like I would an aggressive male. No time for gallantry and gentlemanliness towards a belligerent woman.
The only language an aggressive woman would listen to clearly is an outright show of the tendency to hand out violence, throwing everything to the dogs in a blink of an eye. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by butterflyatalan: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
yatch360:
Send her home for two weeks home training.... It wld cool her down..next time she thinks of being aggressive..she certainly wld recall the disappointed look on her parents face ,
Yatch360

Coming from a female? Highly disappointed! You reek of everything that is wrong with women . Shame on you!

6 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

And this is your own astute?

Astute? Is it a name of a person? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Flashh: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yimu.

Don't talk until you get there bro. grin
Yeah bro! I just pray God should give me a good wife that will make my marriage go with ease. cool
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by jerrymej(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
even when she is wrong I do apologise just to calm her down, and I thank her that after all she will still apologise and thank me for understanding her type of lady she is.

4 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Flashh: 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
halfrica:

Astute? Is it a name of a person? angry

No! It's a name of car wheel.

Good night! undecided
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Truckpusher(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Yeah bro! I just pray God should give me a good wife that will make my marriage go with ease. cool
I once met a man that said there is no easy marriage but courage ,perseverance,sacrifice and tolerance is the key.

If you don't have these virtues then forget it. grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by hardychris(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Naff24:
As if u can do dat to ur girl.... Empty barrel......!!! tongue tongue
this thing pain u like pepper o! But hp u re not aggresive? If u re just date him let's see if he can actually do dat.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by adconline(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Leave them to self-destruct. My friend is currently messing with one and she's a disaster-- an aggressor and nagger!!I have already written a eulogy for their union.

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by butterflyatalan: 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
hottest111:
When a naija babe is aggressive or rude to a guy,,she's aware of it. If u don't punish her either with words or action, she wouldn't respect u , she'll think u can't standup 4 ur self.
abt 2month ago,,my girl was kinda rude to me ,, I was like, ' WTF,, I can't believe u just said,, so ur parent didn't teach hw to respect people abi' then I walked away...Later that evening she called me n start apologising...
OP..hope u get my point sha

For a man, you are one incompetent person. You are not even up to one yard of husband material, and I'm unapologetic about it. What manner of man will insult his girlfriend's parent? Not yet your lawfully wedded wife, but you took the freedom to open your mouth to talk to her about her parents in such an uncouth manner. Please, step down, take several seats, and go learn how to treat a woman(Including her family).

7 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

No! It's a name of car wheel.

Good night! undecided

Shebi u wee tich me?
Hain ewo ni formin gan na

all dis white people in black color sef angry
U cannot sleep on me abeg shift na ur gf ex bf fiance buy d bed?

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Flashh: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
I once met a man that said there is no easy marriage but courage ,perseverance,sacrifice and tolerance is the key.

If you don't have these virtues then forget it. grin
Even during few months of relationship not to talk of marriage, you will start feeling the heat.

That's why I don't blame some guys who belate marriage sometimes because of this marriage heat of a thing. grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flashh:

Even during few months of relationship not to talk of marriage, you will start feeling the heat.

That's why I don't blame some guys who belate marriage sometimes because of this marriage heat of a thing. grin
Marriage is scam bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

I don't even have the time to notice who replies my mentions.
You may not understand what i mean.

Lols. You're a BabyDaddy now, i learnt babies are way too troublesome to give Dads breathing space cheesy . Maybe she's sleeping now for you to even have time for NL? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by princy80(m): 11:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
wen she z busy ranting i'll remember dat "a wise man once said nothing". call a friend n chill. we'll talk later, wen she z sober
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by baralatie(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
wakacome:
"Fire cannot quench fire,you will need water...that is my answer to your question.....so if she is aggressive then you need to be patient with her....love is when you love someone for who they are and not what they should be..
love is when a man shine his eyes well, well and see an aggressive problem and takes the next available escape route!

5 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
xynerise:
Aggression in women is something that sounds unusual. I have seen many cases where women act a bit too forward in making decisions and actions.
Society enforces the idea that men are aggressive and women are passive, and, while there might be a kernel of truth to this, it hides the fact that any woman can be as aggressive as any man.

For a man raised to believe women are incapable of that kind of aggression, it can be very jarring to be confronted with an aggressive woman. As a man, How do you handle it? Should you treat her as you'd treat an aggressive man or do you need to be more delicate?

This antelope. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Flashh: 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
halfrica:

Shebi u wee tich me?
Hain ewo ni formin gan na

all dis white people in black color sef angry
U cannot sleep on me abeg shift na ur gf ex bf fiance buy d bed?

How many times have I told you to stop typing like this?

Besides... Oya come closer let's sleep. wink tongue
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

This fulani. grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Truckpusher(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
MrsChima:

This fulani. grin
Tufiakwa! angry

Bia , be kiaful grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by MrsChima(f): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
We do want no aggressive man. If woman talked back or stand her ground she is aggressive. Bleep you!

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by baralatie(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
danny56:
For a man like me! I'll just ignore like she doesn't exist...... Walk to d shelf and pick up an interesting novel, lock myself in d study room n am good to go..
she is not aggressive that one you just described nags.two different individuals
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Flashh: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
[img]http://malayaraya.files./2012/10/meme-laugh.jpg[/img]
Big time scamming... And our Naija girls/ladies are full time scammers. angry cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.